Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-20-2021, 05:45 AM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Anyone taking bets on another terrorist riot in DC today?
The only person on Zilvia with apparent knowledge of the first one got himself banned when it didn't have the intended outcome.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2021, 06:34 AM   #2
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The only person on Zilvia with apparent knowledge of the first one got himself banned when it didn't have the intended outcome.
I'll call.

With all the troops stationed and fbi locking people up the maga group will not do a thing other than bitch on twitter.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 08:10 AM   #3
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Another? When was the last one? 9/11?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:19 AM   #4
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
hahaha

well said

politics as us-u-al
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 10:14 AM   #5
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
You're on the wrong side of history, my dude.

The attack on the Capitol fits the literal definition of terrorism: "the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes."

Violence: attacking police and destroying windows and offices. Literally beating an officer to death.

Threats: "Hang Mike Pence"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic
They see pantifa as dangerous domestic terrorist that are using violence and destruction as a way to intimidate elected officials and the public in order to circumvent our legal process to get what they want.

Couldn't be anymore un-American.
https://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1045
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 10:27 AM   #6
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
You're on the wrong side of history, my dude.

The attack on the Capitol fits the literal definition of terrorism: "the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes."

Violence: attacking police and destroying windows and offices. Literally beating an officer to death.

Threats: "Hang Mike Pence"

https://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1045
First, I'm not your Dude.

Second, oh the mountain of hypocrisy.

So pushing past some barricades and taking an unguided tour of the capital is "terrorism"...

But..

Firebombing the Federal Court House in Portland is an act of protest....

What about when protestors stormed the Hart Senate Office Building to disrupt the confirmation hearings for Judge Kavanaugh... Two days in a row?

Was that terrorism?

What about when protestors stormed and occupied the Wisconsin Capital building for like a fucking month to stop all government work on right to work legislation?

Was that terrorism?

What about when protestors seized an entire 4 blocks of a city, buried a police HQ l, murdered 12 people and declared independence from thr US...

Was that Terrorism?

You telling me I'm on the wrong side of history is like Adolf telling Mackensen he was on the wrong side of history in 1933.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:05 PM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
First, I'm not your Dude.

Second, oh the mountain of hypocrisy.

So pushing past some barricades and taking an unguided tour of the capital is "terrorism"...

But..

Firebombing the Federal Court House in Portland is an act of protest....

What about when protestors stormed the Hart Senate Office Building to disrupt the confirmation hearings for Judge Kavanaugh... Two days in a row?
Was that terrorism?
What about when protestors stormed and occupied the Wisconsin Capital building for like a fucking month to stop all government work on right to work legislation?
Was that terrorism?
What about when protestors seized an entire 4 blocks of a city, buried a police HQ l, murdered 12 people and declared independence from thr US...
Was that Terrorism?
You telling me I'm on the wrong side of history is like Adolf telling Mackensen he was on the wrong side of history in 1933.
i'm seeing a pattern here. . . . .

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:09 PM   #8
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i'm seeing a pattern here. . . . .
Yeah, inconvenient truths.

Your side does it for 10 years it's fair. Other side does it once and it's time for a screeching party and when someone points out thr hypocrisy you plug your ears.