Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
Prove It
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Prove It is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Chase Bays

Ok guys i did not want to put out a bad review of any company, but i just want people to know my situation in hope to better others when they are deciding on a company to do their wiring.

So i am doing a 1jz swap into my s13 and needed a harness done. I chose chase bays because i have seen their work and they make some awesome harnesses. I called them and was told that turn around time on my harness would be 3 to 5 weeks, and i told them that the car is my daily and i am going to pull my motor in the next week and just barrow my moms car until the harness is done.

Well week 5 comes around and i emailed them to get an update and kevin over at CB tells me that it should be done next week due to changing who they get their wire from. Ok it is not the end of the world, that is reasonable and not their fault. I will live.

The following week again same thing. Kevin tells me it will be done anyday now. I was just like ehhh fustrated, i need a car. But what can you do...

Now week 7 was yesterday, i emailed kevin on sunday to confirm that harness will be done this week as i have been told. No response by end of the day monday. I called them in the late afternoon and talked to one of the guys answering the phones and he told me that he needs to talk to chase and kevin and see what is going on and he will call me back. Never got called back yesterday or today...sweet. I still await that call to come.

Once again this thread is not to bash the product that chase bays puts out. Their harnesses are epic. Simpily just want to let everyone to know that if you want a harness from them then you better order 3 months ahead of time.

Mods if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it for me. Thanks.

Last edited by Prove It; 04-10-2012 at 08:13 PM..
Prove It is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links