Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #391
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Damn post whore.

City Tires is where I'm getting my tires from.

Why?

Because they give me free coffee.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 12:43 AM   #392
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
my car isn't ASB material, stock aero, skills are getting there :-X Some day tho. Any ways, i'll more than likely be driving from Sacramento to come watch this year. I'll be bringing my video cam that i can mount almost anywhere on your cars. Hopefully I can get some good footage. Lookin forward to this. See you guys there.
LocalStreetHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #393
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
FYI: if you went to previous asb and you're not on ZT. please email me so we can get you guys registered before we open it up.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:10 PM   #394
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Damn I can't wait!!! and im not even driving just spectating
Whos giving me ride along?
Old 06-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #395
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i give ride alongs to anyone
just as long as i have a passenger seat
or just hold on really tight

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #396
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
I only give ride along to females.

Makes need not apply.

Except for one and he already knows who he is.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #397
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Coupe is running sweet and dyno'ing this weekend if i can get it scheduled

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #398
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post

Makes need not apply.

Except for one and he already knows who he is.
I know .......ME!!!!
Jack you can always pretend cause I have long hair.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #399
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Quote:

Makes need not apply.
maybe i need to rethink my ride along policy
Hmmmm

Old 06-04-2008, 02:56 PM   #400
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
Hmmmm
if thats you in the avatar you have nothing to worry about...
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #401
boozels
Zilvia Addict

don't be hating on the vanilla ice retro hair cut
hahahaha

Old 06-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #402
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Is there a required skill level to drive in ASB?
Old 06-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #403
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^It's invite only Teddy.
Sorry buddy.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #404
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Then my long term goal is to be invited one day.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:20 PM   #405
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Thats an awesome goal to have for yourself!
Old 06-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #406
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Is there a required skill level to drive in ASB?
No beginners.
Be on ZT
And have an awesome car.

I think that's the requirments.

But then again I'm a beginner and I have a shitty ass car.

So I don't know why I'm driving.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #407
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:

ssssssuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeee
Old 06-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #408
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:

So I don't know why I'm driving.
Me neither

Stay home

(..JK)

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #409
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
Quote:
same here Race you there.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #410
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalStreetHero View Post
same here Race you there.

Race on!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #411
specialk2003
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
specialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
Hmmmm

I just have expectations from people I give ride alongs to . . .
specialk2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:20 AM   #412
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
I'm busting my ass to get the car done...I can't miss ASB. I'll kill myself.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #413
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeYourSoOOJDM View Post
I'm busting my ass to get the car done...I can't miss ASB. I'll kill myself.
Word, its a SCRAMBLE!!!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #414
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
ya me too! til then i'll just hafta be ok with mediocre skills and having an awesome car. i'm still gonna come watch and film tho.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:21 PM   #415
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm back.

Is it ASB yet?

I am READY... well, not ready actually.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #416
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
if i get a car...and have enough money for the entry fee and tires...i get a free pass on the car has to look awesome rule right?? because im media? so im allowed to drive in a ugly car because im media
Old 06-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #417
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
paint it or quit it
Old 06-07-2008, 02:25 PM   #418
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
it may or may not have a new paintjob...it will have paint however
Old 06-09-2008, 04:06 PM   #419
Mr. Jesse
Zilvia Member

Mr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant futureMr. Jesse has a brilliant future
so.... this may have been covered, but i don't feel like looking through the previous 14 pages. is there a price/donation for spectators, and is it a camp out at the track? I gotta figure out what else to bring other than beer and fireworks. lol

This sig was inspired by nothing, then is wasn't.
Mr. Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:10 PM   #420
Brian
Post Whore!

$10 entree fee to get into Willow Springs.
thats it.

you can donate money to me if you want.
I'll take it kindly.

NO FIREWORKS.
seriously

NO FIREWORKS.
please.
or else you can kiss drifting goodbye at the track