Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #3001
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
i might sell my car this week :/

getting a new daily driver

then picking up another coupe later

im busting a romeo lol

i'll still be at the meets

SELL OUT !!!
Old 05-21-2007, 10:22 PM   #3002
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
dude i'm connected to my car like umblical cord status.....and ernie...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....save those rear valances and then sell them to me when i have the cash...wink wink...lol
Old 05-21-2007, 10:54 PM   #3003
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
WTF? Ernie? Why oh why? Lame. What daily are you getting? I'll be there early this week so Ian, you better be on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHAHA View Post
YOU can eat at the boat, I'm tired of that place haha....what in the world is goat ranching?!
Fine, we'll eat without you. If you don't know what goat ranching is, then you dont know about Goat Mountain Ranch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
Ill be coming by this week so if you guys need parts and want me to bring them just let me know.
Bring me Z32 koukis!!! Lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:37 PM   #3004
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
im busting a romeo lol
Puahahaha... I'll buy it. Did you ask your dad? lol
Old 05-21-2007, 11:48 PM   #3005
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:

im busting a romeo lol

WTF??!! Seriously WTF??!! Why the hell did you put all that time and effort in the last few months for??????????????????

I understand my ass for selling my car since its been in the garage for around 3 months but you??!!

What kind of daily???

The world is crashing down on me....I'll be there next week with the rest of the troopers, we'll bring this meet back up again. Just requires booze hahaha
Old 05-21-2007, 11:52 PM   #3006
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Ernie's getting a Scion.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:19 AM   #3007
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
lol. Fuck you, Ernie. Don't sell that shit.

I might be selling mine, though. But for good reason... I fucking hate it, and I want something reliable that doesn't break once a week.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:21 AM   #3008
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
A scion would fit Ernie perfectly. Lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:23 AM   #3009
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
A scion would fit Ernie perfectly. Lol.
Buuuuuuuuuurn.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:25 AM   #3010
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Get some Sportmaxes for that xB. bBist.com is calling you, hahaha

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:01 AM   #3011
JSoul
Leaky Injector

JSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

im busting a romeo lol

thats gotta be the stupidest shit ever.. after all that time and money you've you into it.. you're just gonna give it all away without even thinking seriously about it.

seriously think about it.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:37 AM   #3012
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Seriously. Unless you are absolutely sure that you can find another one just as clean or cleaner. What's the likelihood of that?

Old 05-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #3013
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Is your gf or mom making you sell it?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:05 AM   #3014
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
kyle dont give up, if you keep at it eventually you will have fixed everything and your car will be reliable. like mine.

haha i so know how you feel man i used to fix my shit once a week...for like 2 years.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 05-22-2007, 12:47 PM   #3015
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I want something reliable that doesn't break once a week.
i guess you can say i feel the same as you do

i don't wanna sell it but driving the coupe to pasadena and back sure takes a toll on it

and the attention from cops is getting pretty drastic i already changed my route to work 3 times..

my parents are getting pissed at me spending all this money on my car

im pretty much driving me broke and i don't really know how longer i'll have a job since my parents want me to be a full time student again

my dad offered me an XB (since he works at toyota) which isn't too bad he agreed to pay for it

i wish i could keep the coupe but my ends are getting shorter.. im selling it to my friends bro which currently owns a 240Z so i get to see my car/ drive it when i wish.. possibly buy it back

i understand you guys think its whack for me to sell my car.. it just sucks im in this akward position
Old 05-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #3016
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
i could write a sotry book right now, it just sucks about both enrie and kyle...i think you guys should give it some more time, but then again i have different situations and stuff, either way you guys decide to go, i hope you guys still come down and hang out.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #3017
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
lol im not going anywhere i still got love for you guys and the meet

and i still wanna be around for the 1yr diamond plaza meet

i'll just park far away so i don't embarass anyone
Old 05-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #3018
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i want to see works on that xb
Old 05-22-2007, 03:04 PM   #3019
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection

bored...
Old 05-22-2007, 03:07 PM   #3020
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ can't wait to see her up and running again
Old 05-22-2007, 06:39 PM   #3021
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
^ can't wait to see her up and running again
it is running ... if u didn't sell out u'd know j/k
Old 05-22-2007, 11:05 PM   #3022
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Get some Sportmaxes for that xB. bBist.com is calling you, hahaha
I was so right, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:19 AM   #3023
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
so uh. ernie i need to talk to you next time at the meet, give u some old man advice. and no im not gonna persuade u to do anything.

a friend of mine sold an evo and got an xb....thats way worse. i just think have lots of problem solving skills and i can give u tons of options and advice. and you still do whatever you want.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:47 AM   #3024
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
marz, you said booze. haha its my b-day that day. w00t w00t.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 05-23-2007, 03:53 AM   #3025
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

what, do I hear bar time?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:32 AM   #3026
articdragon192
Post Whore!

What, car surfing? Where's Brian? Why hasn't he chimed in yet?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:04 AM   #3027
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
i guess you can say i feel the same as you do

i don't wanna sell it but driving the coupe to pasadena and back sure takes a toll on it

and the attention from cops is getting pretty drastic i already changed my route to work 3 times..

my parents are getting pissed at me spending all this money on my car

im pretty much driving me broke and i don't really know how longer i'll have a job since my parents want me to be a full time student again

my dad offered me an XB (since he works at toyota) which isn't too bad he agreed to pay for it

i wish i could keep the coupe but my ends are getting shorter.. im selling it to my friends bro which currently owns a 240Z so i get to see my car/ drive it when i wish.. possibly buy it back

i understand you guys think its whack for me to sell my car.. it just sucks im in this akward position
buy the scion, keep the coupe and promise your parents no more mods then smuggle mods into the car i.e. mods that can't be noticed (like an sr swap haha)

Old 05-23-2007, 11:28 AM   #3028
Vatche
Post Whore!

thats some of my old man advice right there ^^

just show your dad the bluebook value of your car, its only worth 1500 haha. then find a friends house to park it at or something if you dont have room
Old 05-23-2007, 01:53 PM   #3029
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia View Post
buy the scion, keep the coupe and promise your parents no more mods then smuggle mods into the car i.e. mods that can't be noticed (like an sr swap haha)
listen to the wise one, he's speaking truth.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #3030
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

fool. park the car at mycrib. it will have a nice cozy garage space.
Closed Thread