Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 07:23 PM   #301
EFnS13

Trader Rating: (0)
EFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey guys, i'm pretty new to zilvia.. but my girlfriend and I frequently eat at the boat... and then go to life plaza for boba after...

So I'll be there tonight, hopefully I won't be so shy and meet some of you...

BTW, my fastback is a faded juniper green with a tan hatch and dents on every fender... i got it for $500 a couple months ago and even though the body looks like crap... i love it (wasn't used to the torque because i had a honda before haha)... all it has so far is some kyb's, springs, and a generic intake... it runs pretty good for a 200k mile KA though...

Oh yea, and i'm down for the cruise through the mountains too!

See you guys there

oh and my name is andrew...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2006, 08:32 PM   #302
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
My car is washed. All sexy now NOthign wrong with going to the canyons looking good.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:29 PM   #303
weei2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
weei2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
GO already!! lol
Old 10-05-2006, 11:29 PM   #304
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
just got back from the meet.
was a pretty chill night.. literally;
i forgot to bring a sweater.. was freezing all night !!

haha but yea,
got to meet a few of you..
i was that kid with the white coupe and black spraypainted trunk on watanabes..
and i was in school uniform, as usual.

sorry didn't get to meet a bunch of you..
left early cuz i was freezing to death. lol
maybe next week.
depends if i drop in a decent KA by next week though..
going to sell the SR..

we'll see.

&who was the person who yelled out "goodbye!"
ahah, or am i hearing things... x_x

- marc
Old 10-05-2006, 11:45 PM   #305
weei2
Zilvia Junkie

weei2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i actually came, but sorry, i did not know any of you guys....i came with my bro at aorund 10PM and was just checking out the cars. i rolled up with the TSX, not on my S14...sucks when the car is 3 fingers from the ground. speed bumps was pretty high especially towards the exit, and it wont clear my car for sh*t....maybe next week i will try to roll down with my 14 at around 11PM when the lot is emptying a bit. and yes, it was chilly. (>.<)

overall it was good to see 240 owners at a meet...its been a long time since the last time i went to meets.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:44 AM   #306
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto
who was the person who yelled out "goodbye!"
ahah, or am i hearing things... x_x
That would be Marlyn (WickdMarz). lol

Fucking good meet/mountain run.
I look forward to doing it again next week! We need more cars though. The 240 pimp hand wasn't strong enough. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:59 AM   #307
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
That would be Marlyn (WickdMarz). lol

Fucking good meet/mountain run.
I look forward to doing it again next week! We need more cars though. The 240 pimp hand wasn't strong enough. lol
Ya that was me lol...If I didn't meet you and you take off early, I'm gonna yell at you.

Nice little cruise I took halfway...I went to sleep as soon as I got home. It's sucks I'm stuffed up again ugh...

Hopefully next week I'll go all the way up and drag Jess along too.

Good meet everyone!
Old 10-06-2006, 09:02 AM   #308
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Good times i was the one who rolled up with the paint prep fastback.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:13 AM   #309
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Awesome meet. Driving up Azusa with so many 240s was money. Next time, someone bring a camera, lol. Sucks that we had a little damper on our run. FC has some mechnical problems. Well, more like shit was falling apart, lol.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:20 AM   #310
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Damn, next time we should have a frickkin' TECH INSPECTION. NO MICKEY MOUSE JOBS ALLOWED haha. Good times though! Edgar I SERIOUSLY owe you one. Thanks man!

Old 10-06-2006, 10:53 AM   #311
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Hey problem man. That's what friends are for. The good thing is we all got back in one piece. Some of us may have gotten chewed out (Norm lol) and fucked up for work and school (several of us), but it was fun and we are safe and sound
Old 10-06-2006, 10:54 AM   #312
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
damn good times!!

i had a blast last night and it was awesome meeting all of you

although it was quite a scary when the FC came up last after us

BTW: this is ernie w/ the white chuki coupe on gold meshies
Old 10-06-2006, 11:04 AM   #313
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Wierd how those that live the farthest left the latest. Locals are weak, hahaha i keed i keed.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:20 PM   #314
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
most of the cars that went were nice, but parking was a bitch,dont really like gmr but yea......maybe ill go back in a couple weeks.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:00 PM   #315
EFnS13

EFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
i definitely had a good time... it was nice meeting you guys in the freezing cold, lol... haven't been to GMR in awhile and it was refreshing... now its time to save up for wheels/tires and a better suspension... i was the one with the juniper green (but Marlyn said it was black lol) fastback...

oh and thanks for the rear strut bar soreballz...
Old 10-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #316
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Hell yea it wast fun! Looking in my mirror and seen a big huge line of 240's was awsome.......though I was the only S14 from the meet that actually came ( You know who you are!!!! )
Old 10-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #317
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Havok is nuts ha on the freeway my clutch was slipping so bad. And once i exited i was at the light with my foot off the clutch revving. Sucks new tranny and clutch time.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:38 PM   #318
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
fuck it..next time ill bring my sisters camera and we can take some night shots maybe..the first stop up the mountain was a pretty sick spot to take some photos especially with a full moon. oh well good shit last night.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:48 PM   #319
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection

damn it was freezing...

next time i'll remember to bring a sweater

i have pics of yesterday but its a crappy camera so whatev..

i had fun on the down how about you andrew??
Old 10-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #320
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Damn. I miss all the good stuff, and this is my thread.

I would have went if my car was in good running condition.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:07 PM   #321
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Hey problem man. That's what friends are for. The good thing is we all got back in one piece. Some of us may have gotten chewed out (Norm lol) and fucked up for work and school (several of us), but it was fun and we are safe and sound
Haha you got that right. The wifey was pretty upset but it was WAY worth it!

Old 10-06-2006, 04:10 PM   #322
s13poop
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Haha you got that right. The wifey was pretty upset but it was WAY worth it!

hahahaha thats chuki life for ya..

Old 10-06-2006, 04:13 PM   #323
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
grr i missed yesterday. I saw marlyn when i was going in but mostly everybody had left. I'll be there early next week.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:20 PM   #324
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

yeah compared to the irvine meet we left pretty early but then again we were goin for a coordinated drive.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:11 PM   #325
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
Hell yea it wast fun! Looking in my mirror and seen a big huge line of 240's was awsome.......though I was the only S14 from the meet that actually came ( You know who you are!!!! )
You got smoked :P And norm, when it comes to canyon drives, being chewed out by the wife or gf is always worth it haha.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #326
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
haha, I was at vanille, and I walk out and discover my coupe is the only 240 left in the parking lot.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:00 AM   #327
EFnS13

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop

damn it was freezing...

next time i'll remember to bring a sweater

i have pics of yesterday but its a crappy camera so whatev..

i had fun on the down how about you andrew??
yea that was fun... it was getting pretty late and i didn't wanna leave by myself cuz i thought i would get lost (and we almost did too lol)

but you almost hit the side of the mountain on one of the tricky left turns, i was like WOAH... and u threw some dirt/rocks at me on some of the other turns LOL...

anyways, what time did the rest of you guys leave? s13poop and i left while you guys were fixing the FC... we left around 1am-ish?
Old 10-07-2006, 03:56 AM   #328
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
We left a little after 2am, me thinks.

Hmmm... I wonder if the guy in the TII made it home with all that loose shit...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:01 AM   #329
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I dunno. But man, what a newb screwing something up like that. i'm sorry but if he has a car like that he should have some common sense to not use 12 mm bolts and nuts on the spindle conection to the LCA. We left like 230 ish. I hope he got home safely though.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:33 AM   #330
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Next time you see me, I most likely won't be in the my coupe. You'll see though.
Closed Thread