Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 04:43 PM   #31
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I'll be the one with the gray coupe with the black steelies.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2006, 05:06 PM   #32
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^ with my scrapper lip. I think my hands got retarded after putting on your bumper

I didn't get to make it to the first one, sucks!! Hopefully I can make it this time.
Old 09-07-2006, 06:08 PM   #33
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Not with the lip, I took it off. It was WAY too low..

Old 09-07-2006, 06:20 PM   #34
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Ill be there.
Old 09-07-2006, 06:25 PM   #35
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
yo... akademikOne... err.. Romeo just told me about the meet. imma try to show up tonight, first time at this spot, so hopefully you'll show some love to teh newb in teh area...
i'll be in my red thirteen w/ black meshies
btw..
adrians_s13 = Adrian

Last edited by adrians_s13; 09-07-2006 at 06:48 PM..
Old 09-07-2006, 06:30 PM   #36
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
I'll be there I might be cutting class early, so I'll be earlier than last week...but I'll be there only a short while too, gots homework to do!
Old 09-07-2006, 07:08 PM   #37
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
I'll be the one with the gray coupe with the black steelies.

my teardrops are sitting the backyard collecting dust!!

duplicolor em gunmetal and swap the tires

uggggggggghh...

bored :hammer:

waiting to go to diamon plaza
Old 09-08-2006, 03:12 AM   #38
O.D.
Leaky Injector

O.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to all
interesting meet even though i came late.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:06 AM   #39
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

How was it? I left at 9:15.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:07 AM   #40
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Well, that was cool. It was nice meeting some of you.

See you bastards next week (hopefully).
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:47 AM   #41
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I have a suggestion. I think the meet should start at 7pm, instead of 8. Parking is a bitch around 8pm. We were all scattered tonight, for the most part. Let me know what you people think.

Phil, hurry up and get a Premium Membership so you can see why we can't talk about stuff, lol.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:37 AM   #42
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
7pm sounds good in theory, but how many people would actually show up that early?
I know I probably wouldn't. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:44 AM   #43
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
The meet originally started at 7PM remember? LOL

Check my last thread. It says 7PM.

I guess, if we show at 7PM... yall can park all JDM TYTE HAHAAHHAHAA and save spaces like assholes while people get mad for having no parking even in the farthest area of the damn plaza.

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!
Old 09-08-2006, 09:46 AM   #44
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
I don't care because I come late already...but nice meeting some of the new people.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:17 AM   #45
ursmokd
Leaky Injector

ursmokd can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to ursmokd Send a message via MSN to ursmokd
Does this go on every Thursday night? I just moved to California, so I wouldnt mind meeting some people with the same interests.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:28 AM   #46
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
i got there late, like around 9:30ish, and i came with hungry people
so i really couldnt socialize. parking was a bitch! everyone was scattered. not bad though... hopefully i'll see some of you guys tonite in arcadia.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:32 AM   #47
ursmokd
Leaky Injector

that didnt answer anything... lol thanks dude.. someone help! haha
Old 09-08-2006, 10:42 AM   #48
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursmokd
Does this go on every Thursday night? I just moved to California, so I wouldnt mind meeting some people with the same interests.
Actually this is the second time we've had this meet, but judging by the good turnout this week im pretty sure we'll do it again

so yes

next thursday

be there or red square
Old 09-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #49
ursmokd
Leaky Injector

niiiice.. well im not gonna fit it until my s13 is running again.. and my Audi got t-boned.. so I have a Chrysler 300 rental until next weekend, but hey look at the bright side.. its RWD!! haha dont judge me.. dont judge me.. =P
Old 09-08-2006, 11:03 AM   #50
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

hey did anyone see the JDM Gloria in front of boat? wow... vip hotness
Old 09-08-2006, 11:12 AM   #51
s13poop
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13
hey did anyone see the JDM Gloria in front of boat? wow... vip hotness
yeah it was a group of 9 of us on the way to the boat and we all feasted our eyes on some RHD VIP hotness the car was soooooo sleek and sexy lookin and the offset on the wheels were clean!! we were all stuck on stupid
Old 09-08-2006, 11:49 AM   #52
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
So, the people who came from the farthest location, left the latest, hahaha. I was the Black Hatchback with the missing headlamp cover, lol. I came late with Nessa with the Green S14.

Might as well add my name to the list. ArticDragon192 - Edgar
Old 09-08-2006, 11:51 AM   #53
ursmokd
Leaky Injector

Im probably going to show up. Lookin dumb with my rental, but hey what can i do? lol how far is this place from like Corona?

Old 09-08-2006, 12:06 PM   #54
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ill be there again next week.

someone sell me some used tires!!! 195/60/15!
Old 09-08-2006, 12:34 PM   #55
O.D.
Leaky Injector

O.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to allO.D. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
yeah it was a group of 9 of us on the way to the boat and we all feasted our eyes on some RHD VIP hotness the car was soooooo sleek and sexy lookin and the offset on the wheels were clean!! we were all stuck on stupid

yea that was my friend Tim, all vip he had a celisor before, i believe. he sells wheels and everything check out his website www.fetchvip.com
Old 09-08-2006, 03:24 PM   #56
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.D.
yea that was my friend Tim, all vip he had a celisor before, i believe. he sells wheels and everything check out his website www.fetchvip.com
lol, i was driving by and i drove in the wrong direction (toward the one way exit), and i was like, what dick parked here, this is not even a parking spot! then i looked closer, and i was like... "Ooo... its VIP... i guess he has to"
Old 09-08-2006, 03:39 PM   #57
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I changed the time to 7pm.

Ernie, like your sticker? lol

Jason, bring Michelle next week.

Jess, garlic and pepper spare ribs. There, I said it, hahaha!

Good thing I left my lip off, it woulda came off on the freeway before I got there.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:32 PM   #58
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
7pm is too freaking early u tards, by the time i get there at 10 and marlyn and whoever rolls with me you all are tired and start leaving! 8!
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 09-08-2006, 04:41 PM   #59
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Well, who's actually going to show up at 7? I'll put 7, so people who up around 8. If I put 8, people will show around 9, and there will be no parking around.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:00 PM   #60
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursmokd
Im probably going to show up. Lookin dumb with my rental, but hey what can i do? lol how far is this place from like Corona?
From Corona you're looking at about 20-30 minutes...take the 91W to the 71N then the 60W, exit Fullerton...bam you're there.

Corona's my old home town. How long have you been over there?? You might have seen my car (when my lil bro was driving it) out there, white coupe with black silvia face.