Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 08:30 PM   #601
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
john IF you come to the next meet on weds. Bring my wheel and my sunglasses. haha. and ill bring your drift knob
Hey vatche, where is my drift knob?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2006, 11:59 PM   #602
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
IF you roll bring my flashlight well trade off!!!
No problem. That flashlight is always in my car anyway. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:29 PM   #603
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
Just remember to bring your knife to this gun fight.
I need no knife. I carry my guns with me 24/7 pow pow, lol
Old 11-01-2006, 03:12 PM   #604
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
I need no knife. I carry my guns with me 24/7 pow pow, lol
BB guns don't count. BURNED!
Old 11-01-2006, 05:56 PM   #605
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
As long as they put the hurtin down you big meanie ;_;
Old 11-01-2006, 06:37 PM   #606
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
hey airsoft guys hurt...

anyways I'll be down for a bit tomorrow hope to see some of you guys.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:03 PM   #607
twofortydrifter
Leaky Injector

twofortydrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to twofortydrifter
hi, how's it goin. i'm new to the area, but i have been into 240s for a few years now and am looking forward to meeting you all at next weeks meet. I currently attend UCLA but I think it will be worth it to come out to this meet. There aren't really too many permanent 240 enthusiasts up north in san jose where i'm from. it's great to see that you actually have meets down here.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:10 PM   #608
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I might grace you all with my presents as usual
Old 11-02-2006, 12:50 AM   #609
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
Can you bring your e-girlfriend? :ghey:
Old 11-02-2006, 12:57 AM   #610
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
haha i dont think so, what do you think babe? 001001010100010010101010101001010101010101

shes not my e-gf!

haha

no but really shes my gf.. in real life... damn you guys!

havent you see my picture!? I get all da ladyiezzzzz

you can thank squidd for this one...

Old 11-02-2006, 01:40 AM   #611
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Robby I dont think that kind of material is appropriate for zilvia.net, this is a PG site!!

Well anyway yeah Im going to go to this one in my car which has been like forever since ive taken it, but yeah. Now that Im healthy again (and can u know what with my right hand) I can place some TLC to the 240 again, and I basically need a factor list of the things I need to start to eliminate to see whats wrong with my car, Im hoping some of you fellow zilvians can help me out with this, thanks! See you guys there
Old 11-02-2006, 02:01 AM   #612
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
mm... can somebody bring me some dinner? I'm going to be stuck in the arcade up stairs
lol

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:48 AM   #613
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
Ooo, I like presents. I might be there not sure yet. Gonna be coming form home in WestCo.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:33 AM   #614
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Not positive if I'll make it. I barely got the motor out yesterday, and I know that dropping in the new motor is gonna be a bitch to do by myself, so its prolly gonna take awhile.
Next week it is. =/
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:32 AM   #615
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs
mm... can somebody bring me some dinner? I'm going to be stuck in the arcade up stairs
lol

Awww Mikieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ill save you man!

later

-Robby
Old 11-02-2006, 09:57 PM   #616
soreballz
Post Whore!

I'm on my way. I'm taking the '03 Grand Am of DOOOOOOOM!!
I'll bring the fleshlight... errr, flashlight, too.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:28 AM   #617
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Kinda a slow meet tonight, some of us stayed until midnight freezing with a boba...mmm. Anyways trying to warm up now. Next week hopefully you guys can see a difference in the car, as long as I get the moola. See you next week!
Old 11-03-2006, 01:39 AM   #618
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
Kinda a slow meet tonight, some of us stayed until midnight freezing with a boba...mmm. Anyways trying to warm up now. Next week hopefully you guys can see a difference in the car, as long as I get the moola. See you next week!
moola + 240 owner = undefined
Old 11-03-2006, 01:41 AM   #619
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
moola + 240 owner = undefined
lol actually not my money, my lil bro is giving it to me
Old 11-03-2006, 01:49 AM   #620
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
lol actually not my money, my lil bro is giving it to me
I'm taking donations too.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:56 AM   #621
articdragon192
Post Whore!

James, stop slapping my ass. I know it's good and all, but no touch. Only for the girlies, unless you consider yourself in that categories. If thats the case, you're fucking gay, lol.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:13 AM   #622
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
James, stop slapping my ass. I know it's good and all, but no touch. Only for the girlies, unless you consider yourself in that categories. If thats the case, you're fucking gay, lol.
Oh c'mon, you know you like it.

I'll roll out in the S13 next week. You see, thats why the meet was so slow... It was the lack of creamy yellow two-tone coupes that killed it.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:18 PM   #623
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Meet was pretty cool... should cruise off to some place to get food or something - would make it more eventful perhaps? You guys ever been to Mr. Pizza in Melrose? They close at 5am.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #624
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Meet was pretty cool... should cruise off to some place to get food or something - would make it more eventful perhaps? You guys ever been to Mr. Pizza in Melrose? They close at 5am.
OoOoohh, that sounds good
Old 11-03-2006, 02:38 PM   #625
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
pizza oooh change of scenery?
Old 11-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #626
articdragon192
Post Whore!

That and wangan runs are awesome, lol.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:09 PM   #627
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
That and wangan runs are awesome, lol.
I saw you blush. I know you liked it.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:32 AM   #628
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LOL, the wangan JEEP i own is way better :P
Old 11-04-2006, 03:59 AM   #629
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Wangan jeep hell yaa lol. Is it OG Mazda Rotary Jeep? datsun? frontier?

lol yes, I saw you folks there ... you looked like you might want a change of scenery ... and plus its getting cold out in them parts at night... lol especially when you're camping out in a parking lot till like 2am n all, haha.

Old 11-04-2006, 04:45 AM   #630
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
I saw you blush. I know you liked it.
No one else noticed.

Quote:
Wangan jeep hell yaa lol. Is it OG Mazda Rotary Jeep? datsun? frontier?

lol yes, I saw you folks there ... you looked like you might want a change of scenery ... and plus its getting cold out in them parts at night... lol especially when you're camping out in a parking lot till like 2am n all, haha.
yeah, it was cold. And boba doesnt help any, lol.
Closed Thread