Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 05:31 PM   #61
ursmokd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ursmokd can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ursmokd Send a message via MSN to ursmokd
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
From Corona you're looking at about 20-30 minutes...take the 91W to the 71N then the 60W, exit Fullerton...bam you're there.

Corona's my old home town. How long have you been over there?? You might have seen my car (when my lil bro was driving it) out there, white coupe with black silvia face.

actually ive only been here a month. Just moved here from AZ.. quite a change haha im def. gonna try and make it next thursday, but im probably goin to AZ that night to pick up the Audi.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2006, 06:05 PM   #62
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
I changed the time to 7pm.

Ernie, like your sticker? lol

THANKS ROMEO YOU ARE D BEST!!!

Old 09-08-2006, 07:22 PM   #63
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn, I didn't finish working on my car til 9. How long do you guys usually stay there for? I'll be there next week for sure this time.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:28 PM   #64
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
Waaaaaah. *burp*

This week was fun. It was nice to meet cha Edgar... and you too Juan.

Who was the dude that gave me cigarette? I'm so sorry I forgot who you were

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!
Old 09-08-2006, 09:58 PM   #65
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
psh, premie, im poor i put too much money into my secret engine -_-
Old 09-08-2006, 10:10 PM   #66
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Too poor? You got Pad-See-Ew two weeks in a row, and drove 240 miles (80 miles roundtrip, x 3 trips (one trip was for a Wednesday ) to a meet, and then say you're poor? LOL

Old 09-09-2006, 12:09 AM   #67
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
isn't nessa the hottie that attends UCI and totally smart....... amen to that chance of hanging with her again. Seriously we should keep it mobile. Moving from different location, because we all know from those who have done the so cal 240 meets and other meets, know that once it gets huge, problems always follow, especially at life, good thing we are all KAs (haha). I say a beach thing or at least going to a bar or something that is outside so we can keep an eye on cars and such.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 09-09-2006, 01:01 AM   #68
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Too poor? You got Pad-See-Ew two weeks in a row, and drove 240 miles (80 miles roundtrip, x 3 trips (one trip was for a Wednesday ) to a meet, and then say you're poor? LOL

hey, i did it for you guys, besides its because of all that, that im poor(er), and for the record, the first time i just had a sprite, and padseew is only 5 bucks.

how bout this, ill get premie after i pay my car off ($1050)

Old 09-09-2006, 01:15 AM   #69
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
man, i'm going to make it out one of these days i swear...someone is gonna have to save me a spot though cuz i'll probably be in a truck and parking that sucker sucks...lol.....oh if i ever get to meet you guys my name's alejandro....does anyone go over there from the riverside area, we can "caravan" over there.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:58 AM   #70
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
Quote:
Jess, garlic and pepper spare ribs. There, I said it, hahaha!
HAHA. YAY! Rome, I was only joking when I said that you were to buy me fooooood... HOWEVER.. if you'd still like to do it again next week, it's all good with me.

Damn guys, I dropped a $7 tip, lol. AND I paid for my food.

Jason, next time, bring 10 bucks in CASH for crepes. I'm ready for those babies! LOL. I just won't eat so quickly... and I'll take a shit after we eat if I have to (LMFAO) before we get one just so I can eat 'em. HAHAHAHAHAHA. <3 Thanks for the consideration of even buying me one

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!
Old 09-09-2006, 08:54 AM   #71
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

hahahaha that shit is funny!
i might not come next week guys im getting tired from running all over the place everyday. so yeah maybe maybe not.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 09-09-2006, 11:47 AM   #72
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessfx
Jason, next time, bring 10 bucks in CASH for crepes. I'm ready for those babies! LOL. I just won't eat so quickly... and I'll take a shit after we eat if I have to (LMFAO) before we get one just so I can eat 'em. HAHAHAHAHAHA. <3 Thanks for the consideration of even buying me one
lol that was attractive
Old 09-09-2006, 12:32 PM   #73
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Quote:

Damn guys, I dropped a $7 tip, lol. AND I paid for my food.
good lookin out on tha tip!

me and Jason had to pay with the plastic hahaha

btw jess did i mention you have the cutest burb

and PHIL!!!!

TURN PREMIE ALREADY!!!
Old 09-09-2006, 02:57 PM   #74
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
haha ill def have cash next time! and taking shits = awesome <3 hahaha.

we still need to finish our battle.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:37 PM   #75
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Good thing I left my lip off, it woulda came off on the freeway before I got there.
Yeah, it is. I actually lost mine on the freeway after leaving Life Plaza one time. It was a sad moment in my life ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx
isn't nessa the hottie that attends UCI and totally smart....... amen to that chance of hanging with her again. Seriously we should keep it mobile. Moving from different location, because we all know from those who have done the so cal 240 meets and other meets, know that once it gets huge, problems always follow, especially at life, good thing we are all KAs (haha). I say a beach thing or at least going to a bar or something that is outside so we can keep an eye on cars and such.
Hey Nessa, I tihnk he likes you, lol.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:42 PM   #76
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Yeah, it is. I actually lost mine on the freeway after leaving Life Plaza one time. It was a sad moment in my life ;_;
I hit the little yellow "speed turtles" on the freeway, so I knew it was too low, lol.

Quote:
Seriously we should keep it mobile. Moving from different location, because we all know from those who have done the so cal 240 meets and other meets, know that once it gets huge, problems always follow, especially at life, good thing we are all KAs (haha). I say a beach thing or at least going to a bar or something that is outside so we can keep an eye on cars and such.
We can probably do that after a month, just so we can get this meet to be bigger. Then we can switch each week off to a different location. Then back to Life Plaza the week after.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:33 PM   #77
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Sounds like a good idea becuase Life is a hot spot and has been for quite some time. And even though we are mostly KA, cops can still get you for other stuff, such as modded exhuast, intakes, being too low, no front plate, etc. Any ideas on a new spot?
Old 09-09-2006, 07:48 PM   #78
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
irvine would be great
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 09-10-2006, 04:16 AM   #79
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Haha Vatche, there's already one in Irvine, and that's about an hour away from me. Boo.

I suggest uhhh... I have no clue. lol

Let's talk about it next week at the meet.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #80
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Ya who knows if I'll make it to the mobile ones...I like this one since it's on my way home from class. Well see it all depends on the spot. I like LIfe because of how late it stays open...not many places are open after 10 during the week...well other than a bar and we got some youngins going.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:32 PM   #81
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'm with Marlyn on this one. I like it there alot. To be honest, I don't want this to be that big of a weekly meet, so that it won't attract too much attention you know? Most of the people who go to this meet have really nothing to hide anyways, lol.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:40 PM   #82
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^except the ls1 in your coupe =]
Old 09-10-2006, 03:44 PM   #83
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Sshhhhh Jason!
Old 09-10-2006, 04:01 PM   #84
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Quote:
isn't nessa the hottie that attends UCI and totally smart....... amen to that chance of hanging with her again.
dude that chick rocks! +1000 for girl drifters from zilvia!
Old 09-10-2006, 08:47 PM   #85
ursmokd
Leaky Injector

ursmokd can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to ursmokd Send a message via MSN to ursmokd
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
^except the ls1 in your coupe =]
whos got the ls1?? i saw a picture of that on thursday.. weeiiird lol

Old 09-10-2006, 11:20 PM   #86
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Haha Vatche, there's already one in Irvine, and that's about an hour away from me. Boo.

I suggest uhhh... I have no clue. lol

Let's talk about it next week at the meet.
Vatche, Nessa, Juan, and I drive up from Irvine :P but yeah, we gotta keep it in the area. The TAB area is also hot, so no go for that.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:33 AM   #87
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Personally, I love having our meets at Diamond Plaza, and I see no real "good" reason to move it, but if a majority of you think it should be moved, then I'm all for it (just making sure it's around the same area).

Pros
-whole plaza is open late
-The Boat
-easy to find
-a place to walk around
-plenty of parking

Cons

-hotbed for cops
Old 09-11-2006, 11:12 AM   #88
RR5

RR5 is an unknown quantity at this point
What’s up, I'm new to these boards.

If everyone is still looking for a place to go hang out, there's a nice place not to far from me off the 15 freeway exit Cajalco Rd.

There are some places to eat, a movie theater and it’s rather large so parking will not be a problem. The only bad thing, it gets real busy and close parking to restaurants is hard to find.

-Chris
Old 09-11-2006, 12:25 PM   #89
s13poop
Post Whore!

Quote:
Personally, I love having our meets at Diamond Plaza, and I see no real "good" reason to move it, but if a majority of you think it should be moved, then I'm all for it (just making sure it's around the same area).

Pros
-whole plaza is open late
-The Boat
-easy to find
-a place to walk around
-plenty of parking

Cons

-hotbed for cops
+1 on this one

diamond plaza is an easy and convenient place to chill

good night life

and bomb ass thai food

i don't see a point for moving the meet it should just be small and local so we don't end up getting kicked out
Old 09-11-2006, 01:41 PM   #90
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
good thing we are all KAs (haha).
Some of us aren't.....
Hence the reason that after the Irvine incident, seeing the two-tone S13.4 at meets will become a very rare occurance.
Closed Thread