Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 01-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
paradoxRPS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
paradoxRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to paradoxRPS13
New drifting site in Indiana

Hi everyone, I have been a member for a long time but have not posted here much. I started a forum for drifters in Indiana Indiana Drifting
I hope this does not go against the rules to post this here. Please feel free to stop by and visit. I am affiliated with US Drift and we want to have safe, fun events for people in the Indiana area.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
240lab
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240lab is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
where is this located and how far is it from the chitown area?
240lab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
you do realize theres already a big drift following in indiana right?

www.driftindy.com
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:52 AM   #4
paradoxRPS13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
you do realize theres already a big drift following in indiana right?

driftINDY yo!

Yes, I am aware of Drift Indy, and there are a lot of great guys there, and some good content. It also is sort of like a clique and has not so much geared to doing events in a long time. Edgar has been supportive of others doing events in the past, like project aspec events and outbrake events in particular...

That being said, I wanted to go my own direction with a site dedicated to drifting in Indy, but not limited to the capitol city, Indianapolis, but to the ENTIRE state, and want to at minimum have 2 or 3 events this season, sanctioned by US Drift, which I am a part of through the Midwest Charter, and have SAFE, fun events where PROFIT is not the main concern. www.indianadrifting.com

I am located in eastern Indiana, Richmond, however, the places i plan on doing events are in several locations, I am still in discussion for dates and locations, but for sure there will be events.

Another thing to consider is that even though there is a site already in existance in Indy, have you ever seen a walgreens across the street from a CVS, a BP across from a Speedway, a Ford dealer across from Toyota?

Competition, choice, call it what you may, I have considered doing a forum for quite a while, and contributed to DI for a long time, but I want to see drifting stay fun and SAFE, and see actual events instead of talk.

I will wait and see how the people in Indiana and surrounding areas choose the site or sites to visit and post. I would imagine a majority of the same people on DI would at least look at my forum, many would join, and nothing would be diminished from the other site.

Just my ¥2 worth of input.

Last edited by paradoxRPS13; 01-22-2009 at 08:04 AM..
paradoxRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
paradoxRPS13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxRPS13 View Post
Yes, I am aware of Drift Indy, and there are a lot of great guys there, and some good content. It also is sort of like a clique and has not so much geared to doing events in a long time. Edgar has been supportive of others doing events in the past, like project aspec events and outbrake events in particular...

That being said, I wanted to go my own direction with a site dedicated to drifting in Indy, but not limited to the capitol city, Indianapolis, but to the ENTIRE state, and want to at minimum have 2 or 3 events this season, sanctioned by US Drift, which I am a part of through the Midwest Charter, and have SAFE, fun events where PROFIT is not the main concern. Indiana Drifting

I am located in eastern Indiana, Richmond, however, the places i plan on doing events are in several locations, I am still in discussion for dates and locations, but for sure there will be events.

Another thing to consider is that even though there is a site already in existance in Indy, have you ever seen a walgreens across the street from a CVS, a BP across from a Speedway, a Ford dealer across from Toyota?

Competition, choice, call it what you may, I have considered doing a forum for quite a while, and contributed to DI for a long time, but I want to see drifting stay fun and SAFE, and see actual events instead of talk.

I will wait and see how the people in Indiana and surrounding areas choose the site or sites to visit and post. I would imagine a majority of the same people on DI would at least look at my forum, many would join, and nothing would be diminished from the other site.

Just my ¥2 worth of input.

Back to the top. I looked at a NICE track today! Need to crunch some numbers...