Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
zorak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zorak
North Illinois/ Wisconsin Here?

I'm going to Round Lake for the summer and helping work at the family shop. Anyone near Six Flags, Gurnee Mills area?
zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
there are lots of us.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
ahmedootie
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ahmedootie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ahmedootie
yea there's def a shit load of us!
ahmedootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
J240sxxx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
J240sxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yes there is!!!
J240sxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 02:54 AM   #5
DropFest

DropFest is an unknown quantity at this point
DropFest Wisconsin $1500 Purse

DropFest is an all custom car show held at Wisconsin International Raceway in Kaukauna, Wisconsin On June 5th, 6th, 7th..... This Year we are doing a Drift competition on Friday June 5th with a cash purse of $1500 .there will be a 30 car cutoff for this drift event so pre-registration is required by May 24th 2009 and once 30 qualified cars are registered drift registration will be closed. This event will take place on a half-mile race track, there is a quarter-mile and figure 8 in the center of the half-mile and there is banked turns and the course will be set-up between all 3. The cost to enter into the event is $100 and that includes 2 passes into the show for the weekend. The payout will be $900 for 1st .... $400 for 2nd..... and $200 for 3rd

This event is a D1UnderGround qualifying event and this event will be Judged by Aaron Losey and his drift team from Texas. After the Drift competition there will be a drift exhibition by Aaron and his team. There will also be 3 monster trucks (BearFoot, The General, and TorqZilla) and Fmx Stuntbikes with fireworks at the end of the event on Friday.

There will be more info and a new updated site soon athttp://www.dropfest.com keep checking back at the site for more info or to pre-register..... If you have any questions e-mail me atDropFest 2009 June 5th,6th,7th or call me at (920) 779-6795
DropFest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #6
920_Sargeant
Leaky Injector

920_Sargeant is an unknown quantity at this point
Help me out guys

I'm kinda new to the scene and i really need a stock catback exhaust and Vlsd for an S14. i just need to borrow it to pass emissions and i will return it. And i will trade my welded differential for any Vlsd in the area. I'm from milwaukee and if anybody could help me out with this, it'd be great. thank you.
920_Sargeant is offline   Reply With Quote