Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 06-11-2004, 02:58 PM   #31
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
yeah, the blue smoke came from the tail pipe, i had a friend thats a Nissan mechanic (nissan doctors...in south SF i think) check it out.

Valve Cover gasket i ordered from nissan-car-parts.com, cuz i had to also order a upper front bumper retainer following a minor accident, and also the distributor cap/rotor. It was like...$21 bucks. Why not go nissan if its that cheap, right? The pepboys/kragen use 3rd party replacements...no big deal.

Ordering from Kragen will be a week anyways (i asked), and there' s no Pep boys here in Davis.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2004, 03:05 PM   #32
D1drifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
D1drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
fuck the bullshit. Remember last time? TRACTION CONTROL....WEAKSAUCE!!! let's see some real balls out drifting at 130+ (only in the video game though)

hey hey hey......Yeah i know TCS is weaksauce, but hey it works and yeah ill be willing to drift a 130+ .......in the game.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:07 PM   #33
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Up with TCS!

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 06:31 PM   #34
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
TCS is weak.

And if there is smoke coming from your tailpipe then it is not your valve cover, it is prob, your rings, valves, or head gasket
Old 06-11-2004, 06:59 PM   #35
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
well, he said oil was gettin into the spark plug area and stuff....thats what a mechanic diagnosed.

The smoke stopped after a day, I'm doing all of this as a precautionary thing.
Old 06-12-2004, 01:43 PM   #36
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Well that could be a possiblility but a slight one at that. If you could bring a compression tester down, well check it out for you.

Old 06-12-2004, 04:57 PM   #37
OptionZero
Post Whore!

I don't...have a compression tester

The dude also said just to take care off the gaskets and plugs and wires and stuff, drive the car... see if there are any problems after that, if its clean after a month, then there's nothin more to worry about.

Still waiting for the stuff to ship...

I am thinkin simply to change the plugs and wires since i'll have those, and it should be good enough to drive to the meet at least.
Old 06-13-2004, 07:50 PM   #38
blu808
Post Whore!

Thats prob a good way of going about it.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:15 PM   #39
G_Fish240
Zilvia Addict

G_Fish240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to G_Fish240 Send a message via AIM to G_Fish240 Send a message via Yahoo to G_Fish240
ill be there maybe

MakotoS13: Spreading BS and being an ass on zilvia since June 2004
G_Fish240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 04:33 AM   #40
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
ekkkk think think think..... go to meet or go to santa cruz..... damn damn damn. hmm but then free food and everyone knows im a human waste disposal. *think* *think* *think* damn i probably might have to miss out.... or i might stop by and grab a quick bite and just run off before i start eating a whole bunch of food
Old 06-14-2004, 09:16 AM   #41
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
what time is it gonna be at? I work till 3pm.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:03 AM   #42
UberCaff
Leaky Injector

UberCaff is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to UberCaff
I should be there, or maybe not...
Old 06-14-2004, 11:26 AM   #43
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Im coming home from Buttonwillow that morning. Ill stop by before I go home.

-Al

(im just whoring see if the signature works)
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 11:40 AM   #44
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
It focking works.

Nigga.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:07 PM   #45
blu808
Post Whore!

Hope to see everyone out there.

F*ing Al you post whore
Old 06-14-2004, 12:10 PM   #46
OptionZero
Post Whore!

that is one big sig
Old 06-14-2004, 12:21 PM   #47
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero
that is one big sig
Whoever list mods on their sigs are losers.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:11 PM   #48
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
this just in

shut the fuck up
Old 06-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #49
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

If you drive a Pink car and you are a MALE!

You have no room to talk.

(my car is done. Lets go driving. Ill see you at Buttonwillow this Friday. heheh)
Old 06-14-2004, 05:42 PM   #50
blu808
Post Whore!

Al does the word manifold and monday ring a bell? ding ding.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:32 PM   #51
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
If you drive a Pink car and you are a MALE!

You have no room to talk.

(my car is done. Lets go driving. Ill see you at Buttonwillow this Friday. heheh)

eyy that paint job is HOT fool. i get compliments on it all day long. Plus i know a certain D1 driver that was interested in it cause it looks JdM Tyte YO!! but i bought it. haha. anywayz i lost your number. so pm me sucka..cant come to buttonwillow cause i work and i dont have a truck/trailer yet. sorry.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:12 PM   #52
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808
Al does the word manifold and monday ring a bell? ding ding.
I called you. No Answer. I called AutoRND. You weren't there. Ill pass by tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
eyy that paint job is HOT fool. i get compliments on it all day long. Plus i know a certain D1 driver that was interested in it cause it looks JdM Tyte YO!! but i bought it. haha. anywayz i lost your number. so pm me sucka..cant come to buttonwillow cause i work and i dont have a truck/trailer yet. sorry.
You are ghey. We all know.

G used to drive that car at Button all the time. Pussy.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:30 AM   #53
OptionZero
Post Whore!

u just reminded me, i forgot to list my shift knob and bulbs in my sig...maybe i should make a few banners!!! hahahah
Old 06-15-2004, 12:40 AM   #54
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
lol u guys make me laugh, i should be there. i have training for my new job in the morning but ill try to come down in the afternoon

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 01:21 AM   #55
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
ooo jon's lil cute friend will be coming along too! haha i think all the penguins will be coming now
Old 06-15-2004, 01:33 AM   #56
8kred
Zilvia Junkie

8kred is an unknown quantity at this point
rishi is all out pimping it.....damn i'll be there with my fwd.
8kred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 02:34 AM   #57
tew photy
Zilvia Member

tew photy is making a name for him/her selftew photy is making a name for him/her self
how long will this meet be going on? seems like a lot of us can't get there until around 3. maybe move it back to starting at around 12-1ish, just a suggestion.
tew photy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 09:11 AM   #58
Var
Post Whore!

agreed. do it later. do it. do it.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:12 AM   #59
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
I called you. No Answer. I called AutoRND. You weren't there. Ill pass by tomorrow.

You are ghey. We all know.

G used to drive that car at Button all the time. Pussy.
you're the best Al!
Old 06-15-2004, 09:50 AM   #60
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

I know.

*pops collar*