Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2020, 01:14 PM   #1561
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Gain some reading comprehension dipshit.
But, but, but you're dodging my questions...AnsWeR dA qUeStioN cuck
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2020, 01:30 PM   #1562
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
>asks question
>has question answered in simple english
>repeats question
>wonders why noone likes him
yeah ok buddy
Old 09-04-2020, 01:40 PM   #1563
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
yeah ok buddy
I'm disappointed, there's no witty meme or name calling. You let me down junior, you tuckering out on us?

You sir are no Corbic.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:42 PM   #1564
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
>doesnt recognize memes when he sees them
>thinks hes smart
yeah okay buddy. No offense to Corbic, but my memes are actually pretty legendary. I don't want to say which ones, but most everyone is familiar with at least two.

reeling this one back in:
https://twitter.com/Evenings_Seq/sta...61113600204800

Also, why is the phenotype so similar? Which phenotype is this??
Old 09-04-2020, 01:57 PM   #1565
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
You are the most dishonest mf'r ive ever talked to. You literally just said "i ignored you bc no facts" immediately followed by "you were right about that fact in the same post"

Unbelievable.
See, there is where your reading comprehension has failed you. I specifically said, "I was ignoring that post in its entirety and forgot that there was a semblance of fact anywhere in it, my apologies."

Your arguments are often in bad faith, using intentionally incendiary memes, in an attempt to bait those of us who you consider your enemies into ad hominems so that you gain something that, in a twisted way, resembles a moral high ground. Your arguments/memes are so often illogical that I skimmed over actual fact coupled in between you trying to equate a desire for privacy to being a member of the KKK, and some inane drawing that you inserted into a quote of mine.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:04 PM   #1566
zombiewolf513
BANNED

I could argue your points better than you can.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:39 PM   #1567
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Redneck Revolt is an organized anti-fascist, anti-racist organization. It could fall under the "antifa" umbrella, so I humbly submit.
Guess what... so are the Boogaloo Boys.

Old 09-06-2020, 01:37 PM   #1568
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so, anybody wanna place their bets on the excuse why biden wont debate? I read somewhere that he'll be diagnosed with covid right before
Old 09-06-2020, 01:41 PM   #1569
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
If biden does debate, its a 100% republican win...specially if TRUMPcalls him out on it. Would show how soft he is, and weak the democratic party is.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:32 PM   #1570
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Isn't the debate a bit... stupid at this point?

Politics is now trench warfare- there have been substantial increases in firepower but none to mobility.
Old 09-07-2020, 07:45 AM   #1571
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ok, we got onethree for $100 on "the debate is stupid, there's no need for it" lol
Old 09-07-2020, 08:08 AM   #1572
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:

Politics is now trench warfare- there have been substantial increases in firepower but none to mobility.

Doesn't fukn matter, the debate is part of running for president.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:30 PM   #1573
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Biden recently did an interview from his nursing home with......... Cardi B? Why?

How did Cardi B ever become a "thing"? I attempted to listen to her "music" on YouTube. It's straight trash. The beat, the lyrics, her voice; it's all just complete garbage. Nobody with functioning ear drums would consider it music.

She spends the entirety of the interview engaging in profound and insightful political conversation. Haha, just kidding! She waves her clawed chicken feet hands in the air. Demanding FREE college, FREE healthcare.

Biden, why did you partake in this stupidity? I'd rather you take up golfing. Please don't pander to this reprehensible portion of US society. It's pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Y6m3qz5m4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84deFGeHmfQ
Old 09-07-2020, 05:35 PM   #1574
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Ugh.

"I'd like the number four at the nail salon. Yeah, the 'Peppermint Wolverine.'"

Looking forward to hearing two old white men go back and forth about who's going to better integrate the country. Should be a nail-biter.
Old 09-07-2020, 05:40 PM   #1575
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Ugh.

"I'd like the number four at the nail salon. Yeah, the 'Peppermint Wolverine.'"

Looking forward to hearing two old white men go back and forth about who's going to better integrate the country. Should be a nail-biter.
fukn bitch worse then a 90yr old Jewish woman..dam
Old 09-08-2020, 07:53 AM   #1576
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:

So you've given up on that silent majority swing voter that is still weighing their options?

Could this be why?

https://mobile.twitter.com/odonnell_...70525538840576

What's funny is I bet those where Biden voters they assaulted.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:07 PM   #1577
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

You mean the swing voters who are still waffling because they're both clueless and inept? Do we really want those people to decide the future of our country?

What are they waiting for? They have a lifetime of voting records from Biden, and two campaigns and a presidency from Trump. Do they think either is going to come up with something fucking new in the next two months?
Old 09-08-2020, 02:40 PM   #1578
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

I don't think so. IMO, it's another way to see how each candidate reacts to commentary from the other and address questions on the fly.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:54 PM   #1579
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'd just like to see Jo Jorgensen at a debate. Pretty sure she'd burry both of those bumbling doofuses.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:09 PM   #1580
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
You mean the swing voters who are still waffling because they're both clueless and inept? Do we really want those people to decide the future of our country?

What are they waiting for? They have a lifetime of voting records from Biden, and two campaigns and a presidency from Trump. Do they think either is going to come up with something fucking new in the next two months?
I think only home owners with a W2 should be allowed to vote, but what do I know...
Old 09-09-2020, 08:38 AM   #1581
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I'd just like to see Jo Jorgensen at a debate. Pretty sure she'd burry both of those bumbling doofuses.
This. The media and the status quo it supports won't allow a third party, because rather than dividing the country into two easily controlled camps, there might actually be a third, moderate option that would support -and be supported by- a middle class, rather than a small portion of rich elites versus a bunch of poor folks.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:36 AM   #1582
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I think only home owners with a W2 should be allowed to vote, but what do I know...

Apparently not a lot as this would exclude millions of Americans living in apartments.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-by-state-usa/

Restricting voting based on home ownership is THE most un-American thing I have read in this thread.

Not all people live in apartments because they cannot afford a house, some people prefer to.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:04 PM   #1583
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gotta love when people knowingly or unknowingly wear their bigotry on their sleeve. Like, we see you. Maybe it's just a coincidence that certain groups are consistently denied employment and ownership... Eh, fuck em.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:30 PM   #1584
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Apparently not a lot as this would exclude millions of Americans living in apartments.

Restricting voting based on home ownership is THE most un-American thing I have read in this thread.

Not all people live in apartments because they cannot afford a house, some people prefer to.

No need to change the eligibility of voting. Just need to be enforced to ensure only citizens are voting and of course, alive ones.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:28 PM   #1585
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
No need to change the eligibility of voting. Just need to be enforced to ensure only citizens are voting and of course, alive ones.

There has literally been ZERO evidence of voter fraud?? Why??

Because not only is it VERY difficult to pull off, the likelihood of actual jail time FAR outweighs the single vote being cast.

Can people stop fucking parroting that fucking lie already. For fucks sake.....It is NOT widespread and isolated to a very minor amount of cases. It just turns out, a majority of those cases are associated with the Republican party

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/30/u...ndictment.html

Election Fraud in North Carolina Leads to New Charges for Republican Operative

I am still waiting for this mass caravan of illegals to show up at the polling stations.........
Old 09-09-2020, 11:50 PM   #1586
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

An apartment can't be owned and a home?

The idea of land owners only goes back to the founders.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:48 AM   #1587
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
cost of owning property would vary a lot on where one lives. in san francisco average house is over a million, los angeles almost 850k. In ny apartments often times the damn hoa's are more than the mortgage payments.

voting rights would be heavily correlated with cost of living of where the voter resides and that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. realistically there is no chance something like that would pass, as amusing as it would sound. you might as well say people who don't fear god should be disqualified from voting.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:08 AM   #1588
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:

Not exactly. The founding fathers wanted every WHITE land owner ro vote.......yes, the founding fathers were racist as shit and also only put 2/3 a price on a "negro" compared to a Caucasian....and never considered a "negro" an actual citizen.....

So yeah. You are consciously leaving out precious details which framed the founding fathers are racist, not just some good will men.

They eventually tussled with this until leaving it up to the states, and as i posted above, that went to shit as property owners were....you guessed it...white

And then take into effect shit like red lining and gerrymandering (and voter suppression and fraud by the gop...which posted an example of above) and you have the shit we have now....

https://www.loc.gov/classroom-materi...-and-the-vote/

Quote:
Eventually, the framers of the Constitution left details of voting to the states. In Article I Section 4, the Constitution says:

The times, places and manner of holding elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each state by the legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by law make or alter such regulations.

Unfortunately, leaving election control to individual states led to unfair voting practices in the U.S. At first, white men with property were the only Americans routinely permitted to vote. President Andrew Jackson, champion of frontiersmen, helped advance the political rights of those who did not own property. By about 1860, most white men without property were enfranchised. But African Americans, women, Native Americans, non-English speakers, and citizens between the ages of 18 and 21 had to fight for the right to vote in this country.

The fact that you want only landowners (or in your case home owners) to vote and not ACTUAL citizens is deeply rooted in racism....so yeah
Old 09-10-2020, 07:48 AM   #1589
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:

A lot of them no.

You are correct, it goes back to the founders. Back when they were excluding women and black people to vote.

They figured out in 1792 it was a bad idea.

In my short life on earth, I have heard and read many comments on matters.

These two posts are quite literally in the top 5 of most ignorant things I have ever read.

I legitimately wonder whether you you have the mental capacity to really understand what you just said.

To be so narrow minded is just sad.

Quote:
1789: The Constitution grants the states the power to set voting requirements. Generally, states limited this right to property-owning or tax-paying white males (about 6% of the population).[11]
1790: The Naturalization Act of 1790 allows white men born outside of the United States to become citizens with the right to vote.
1792?1838: Free black males lose the right to vote in several Northern states including in Pennsylvania and in New Jersey.
1792?1856: Abolition of property qualifications for white men, from 1792 (Kentucky) to 1856 (North Carolina) during the periods of Jeffersonian and Jacksonian democracy. However, tax-paying qualifications remained in five states in 1860?Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Delaware and North Carolina. They survived in Pennsylvania and Rhode Island until the 20th century.[16]
Old 09-10-2020, 07:54 AM   #1590
Corbic
Post Whore!

Public education at its finest.

First. Thank you for the low expectation for "colored people" because apparently, according to you, "colored and negros" can't be contributing members of society.

Second, you completely do not understand history or contexts. Your "3/4 Negro-slave" statement is proof of this.

So for the act of census, you'd have preferred the Southern States population be inflated by counting non-voting slaves, thus getting more representation in congress and thus making it harder to reform and abolish slavery?

Great plan bruh.

One of the keys behind the idea of citizen voting is the idea that you have some stake in the game. The insane rush to communism is being driven by a bunch of shrieking blue haired dregs that can't even hold down a Starbucks job. Yeah, they should be making decisions regarding economic and tax policy.

This is why they don't care if taxes skyrocket, businesses shutdown, houses become unaffordable, Healthcare spirals out of control, etc. They are not impacted directly and when they are indirectly impacted they just cry about "the system" keep them down.
Closed Thread