Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 06:37 AM   #1
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
EXITSPEED: With the passage of Citizens United and the influence of foreign money in politics, its essential all individuals running for President of the U. S. release their tax returns. The Constitution is outdated and new s to be amended to reflect the 21 Century
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2019, 07:26 AM   #2
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
The Constitution is outdated and new s to be amended to reflect the 21 Century

That is part of what Exit is arguing.

The CURRENT constitutional law says one thing. This state governor is trying to bypass the constitution which is wrong.

Exit is arguing if politicians want something changed they should go about it the proper way and get the constitution updated.

Like he said there is a process for that.

I don’t know if you read the article but even the previous governor said it was a bad idea.

Quote:
To the Members of the California State Senate:

I am returning Senate Bill 149 without my signature.

This bill requires any candidate for president to disclose five years of his or her income tax returns before their name can be placed on California's primary election ballot.

Although tax returns are by law confidential, many presidential candidates have voluntarily released them. This bill is a response to President Trump's refusal to release his returns during the last election.

While I recognize the political attractiveness-even the merits-of getting
President Trump's tax returns, I worry about the political perils of individual states seeking to regulate presidential elections in this manner. First, it may not be constitutional. Second, it sets a "slippery slope" precedent. Today we require tax returns, but what would be next? Five years of health records? A certified birth certificate? High school report cards? And will these requirements vary depending on which political party is in power?

A qualified candidate's ability to appear on the ballot is fundamental to our democratic system. For that reason, I hesitate to start down a road that well might lead to an ever escalating set of differing state requirements for presidential candidates.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:32 AM   #3
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
I read the article , and I'm aware of what California proposed in their State. I was pointing out the biggest problem with all of his argument throughout the thread. Politicians are trying to find a solution to counter act this Administrations insane policies.

Citizens United and the influence of foreign money.

Last edited by lewisfk; 08-11-2019 at 10:47 AM..
Old 08-12-2019, 06:40 AM   #4
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^^^Despite his bafoonery the Potus has done some good in some area's. This is one of them.

https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...loudly-applaud
Old 08-12-2019, 07:10 AM   #5
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I’ve NEVER been a conspiracy theorist but this Clinton body count shit is pretty convincing. Epstein getting suicided even has the MSM asking questions and getting suspicious.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:18 AM   #6
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:56 PM..
Old 08-12-2019, 07:47 AM   #7
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I’ve NEVER been a conspiracy theorist but this Clinton body count shit is pretty convincing. Epstein getting suicided even has the MSM asking questions and getting suspicious.
Did you bother to take the time to actually read the names that were released this past weekend??

There are a trove of people 100 times more wealthy, connected and much higher profile than trump or Clinton who are wrapped up in all this who would much prefer him be silenced....

This is a fucking child molester and all I see this weekend is shitty memes about Clinton helping him commit suicide and trump posting a conspiracy theory.........

Child molestation and sex trafficking should not be used as a political prop.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:03 AM   #8
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Did you bother to take the time to actually read the names that were released this past weekend??
No because I don't want to get suicided
Old 08-12-2019, 10:02 AM   #9
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:

There are a trove of people 100 times more wealthy, connected and much higher profile than trump or Clinton who are wrapped up in all this who would much prefer him be silenced....

This is a fucking child molester and all I see this weekend is shitty memes about Clinton helping him commit suicide and trump posting a conspiracy theory.........

Child molestation and sex trafficking should not be used as a political prop.
Agreed 100%!

This is the time the sides should unite on a major WTF?!! moment.

There should be some investigation into whatever can be found out about these sick fucks not lhurr durr Clinton body count” bullshit.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:16 AM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Agreed 100%!

This is the time the sides should unite on a major WTF?!! moment.

There should be some investigation into whatever can be found out about these sick fucks not lhurr durr Clinton body count” bullshit.
Shit is getting investigated hard.

And it’s not just memes about Clinton, the MSM spent the weekend accusing trump of the same thing.

At least the memes are funny. The sick fucks in the media are dead serious.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:40 AM   #11
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
@exitspeed trump literally retweeted a conspiracy theory with zero knowledge, evidence or corroboration .....shit, he didn't even bother to wait until the body is cold or the coroner's report.....

So the media nailed him for it, and rightly so.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:54 PM   #12
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
@exitspeed trump literally retweeted a conspiracy theory with zero knowledge, evidence or corroboration .....shit, he didn't even bother to wait until the body is cold or the coroner's report.....

So the media nailed him for it, and rightly so.
Yes. He does stupid shit. Don’t think I’ve ever argued that he’s perfect or even close to traditional with his Twittering.

I’m saying the MSM over the weekend said ON THEIR SHOWS the exact same thing but Trump being involved “trumps name keeps coming up”.

And honestly I don’t think any of y’all on the left should be talking about conspiracy theories. *cough* RUSSIA COLLUSION *cough*

Last edited by exitspeed; 08-12-2019 at 04:51 PM..
Old 08-12-2019, 07:51 PM   #13
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yes. He does stupid shit. Don’t think I’ve ever argued that he’s perfect or even close to traditional with his Twittering.

I’m saying the MSM over the weekend said ON THEIR SHOWS the exact same thing but Trump being involved “trumps name keeps coming up”.

And honestly I don’t think any of y’all on the left should be talking about conspiracy theories. *cough* RUSSIA COLLUSION *cough*
Thats all i need. Trump is less intelligent then President Camacho and for me that, along with zero sum attitude between the citizens and immigrants/the US and the world/the economy and the environment (+NK and the Iran Deal and the Russia love and the TPP and the birtherism and the open gov positions)is enough for me to vote for Democrats and delete the republicans i know.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:41 AM   #14
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
Thats all i need. Trump is less intelligent then President Camacho and for me that, along with zero sum attitude between the citizens and immigrants/the US and the world/the economy and the environment (+NK and the Iran Deal and the Russia love and the TPP and the birtherism and the open gov positions)is enough for me to vote for Democrats and delete the republicans i know.
Delete the Republicans you know? Like on social media or like in your real life?
Old 08-13-2019, 08:07 AM   #15
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:48 PM..
Old 08-12-2019, 12:23 PM   #16
Future240
Future Moderator

Yea that was a bad move. As is a lot of his twittering.

This article sums it up quite nicely.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...acies.amp.html
Old 08-12-2019, 04:51 PM   #17
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2019, 01:09 PM   #18
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:44 PM..
Old 08-14-2019, 01:10 PM   #19
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Old 08-14-2019, 01:15 PM   #20
Future240
Future Moderator

The abolish ice platform is retarded. I cannot support any candidate who runs on it. ICE needs some fixing sure. A better process with the interment camps for sure.

All countries need some type of border protection and enforcement, plain and simple. Try to just stroll up to Canada and see what the fuck happens.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:17 PM   #21
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
The abolish ice platform is retarded. I cannot support any candidate who runs on it. ICE needs some fixing sure. A better process with the interment camps for sure.

All countries need some type of border protection and enforcement, plain and simple. Try to just stroll up to Canada and see what the fuck happens.
Fucking Racist Piece of Shit.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:20 PM   #22
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:43 PM..
Old 08-14-2019, 08:21 PM   #23
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
You know ICE was created in 2003, right?

The US wasn't some open border wild west in 2002.

Just like DHS was created in 2002.

This stuff literally didn't exist when all of us posting in this thread were sentient human beings.
Are you fucking retarded or are you just lacking any sense of integrity?

ICE was created as a result of 9/11 Terrorist attacks by combining US Immigration Enforcement and US Customs. Two totally independent agencies are now one to improve communication and efficientcy.

And yes, the US was and still is an open boarder wild west. How else did 30 million illegal aliens get here? How did a dozen men slip in and stay on expired Visas to kill 3,000 Americans if it wasn't a fucked up wild west?

God you are twat.

Last edited by Corbic; 08-15-2019 at 09:25 AM..
Old 08-14-2019, 09:22 PM   #24
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
You know ICE was created in 2003, right?

The US wasn't some open border wild west in 2002.

Just like DHS was created in 2002.

This stuff literally didn't exist when all of us posting in this thread were sentient human beings.
What Corbic said.

Quote:
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement was formed pursuant to the Homeland Security Act of 2002, following the events of September 11, 2001. With the establishment of the Department of Homeland Security, the functions and jurisdictions of several border and revenue enforcement agencies were combined and consolidated into U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Consequently, ICE is the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security, and the second largest contributor to the nation's Joint Terrorism Task Force.
Since that act ICE is in charge of protecting the borders. I acknowledged there are issues with ICE. However, we will always need some type of border enforcement.

Even Sweden enacted border control

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/arti...gration-policy

With current potus it seems he is focusing on overall numbers vs deporting actual criminals.

I think this (and the media) is why everyone has a thing about trumps deportation policy.

I like the way Obama went about deportation.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/arti...r-chief-or-not

I get it that people who have lived here illegally for years are breaking the law however so is everyone that buys weed from any “legal” pot shop.

I think Trump should focus on recent border crossings and anyone with a criminal history.

If someone has been here years, has kids, no criminal record imo let’s pas them up for the person who is affiliating with MS13.

I also wish the potus and ICE would target the companies that hire illegals. Heavy fines and or jail time.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:37 AM   #25
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
With current potus it seems he is focusing on overall numbers vs deporting actual criminals.

I think this (and the media) is why everyone has a thing about trumps deportation policy.
I disagree.

I think the media, DNC Elites and Left didn't care under Obama because they felt they had finally destroyed the GOP and the Right.

Bush narrowly made it in and Obama was a grand slam. All the polling and "experts" estimated Trump and the GOP had no chance. The DNC really thought a 100 year one party reign was in their grasp.

It didn't happen.

The number of moderate and right of center Americans shocked them. The unions, working class and white women betrayed the DNC and voted T$.

So here we are... Two years of shrieking about Russians, White Naizists and Mexicans in Cages.

Trump has supported expanding immigration for people with actual work skills, the problem is these would be from India and Asian.

Let's call a spade a spade. The DNC wants 3rd world immigrants who support socialism/communism because they want to inflate their voter base. They want Texas, Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Ohio and Indiana to turn forever blue.

This is why they are in hysterics over any attempt to stem the tied of South American immigration.

Last edited by Corbic; 08-15-2019 at 12:44 PM..
Old 08-15-2019, 09:44 AM   #26
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Corey Booker, seems good. Kamala a little questionable in regards to her stance on Marijuana and Prison Profit.

Yang seems like a disaster,.

Wish I could have Obama back.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:14 AM   #27
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Corey Booker, seems good. Kamala a little questionable in regards to her stance on Marijuana and Prison Profit.

Yang seems like a disaster,.

Wish I could have Obama back.

Kamala is a big hell no for me.

Booker seems decent. I don't care for his stance on reparations. I also don't see how his baby bonds idea would financially work. His federal jobs guarantee sounds like a disaster waiting.

Like the other dems he wants to ban "assault" weapons. So yea a big no for me.

I really like his stances on the drug war and prison reform.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...of_Cory_Booker

Here is some for them all
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...ary_candidates
Old 08-15-2019, 01:57 PM   #28
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

It will be Biden, and Warren as Vice President. As long as Bidden adopts her plans he will have the best shot. E.W. plans are well thought out and she had a few economist crunch the numbers to ensure her plans could work for the American people.
Old 08-15-2019, 03:21 PM   #29
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
It will be Biden, and Warren as Vice President. As long as Bidden adopts her plans he will have the best shot. E.W. plans are well thought out and she had a few economist crunch the numbers to ensure her plans could work for the American people.
Biden could have locked it down when asked "do you support free health care for illegal aliens" all he had to do was give the middle finger.

Saddly, it's a race to the leftist bottom of free shit give away and extremist pandering. The DNC will again be shocked when "normal" America votes for Trump despite him being a bigoted orange neo Nazi racist whamen hating Russian spy.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:06 AM   #30
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:41 PM..
Closed Thread