Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Location?
Whittier Narrows Park 7 17.07%
Hawaiian Gardens Park 11 26.83%
Mile Square Park 1 2.44%
The Block 8 19.51%
Irvine Sprectrum 7 17.07%
Eibach Headquarters 5 12.20%
Other (please specify) 2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #61
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Alcoholic beverages are illegal in public parks. Sucks, haha.

I'll bring some hot dogs to grill, and some buns! I say make it on April 1, since this weekend is really short-notice on alot of people. I don't mind though if it's this weekend. I'm just worried about the other people.

AkademikONE- hot dogs, hot dog buns
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2006, 01:36 AM   #62
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
let's try for this weekend then. only cuz i work in the 1st at 3pm. i can get a pack of patties and buns from costco. by the way, where is this park? directions from irwindale speedway please.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-21-2006, 01:58 AM   #63
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Maybe we can have a 626 caravan, since you're coming from there. I'll have a couple 240's with me as well. I live in Pasadena, and my friends live in Arcadia, Glendale, and Burbank. We can all meet up somewhere and take the 605 down to the 405.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad...w=1&name=&qty=

There's the map of the park on Yahoo! Maps.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:16 AM   #64
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
ok cool. so who's down for this weekend?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-21-2006, 02:22 AM   #65
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=104503

There's the link, click!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:29 AM   #66
nismo-S14
Zilvia Member

nismo-S14 is a well-known jackass
ABout damn time simoun. April 1st for the win!
Old 03-21-2006, 01:29 PM   #67
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

We're having it this Saturday. Check the other link.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:11 PM   #68
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

First Ever Zilvia Basketball/BBQ Meet
Saturday, March 25
Miles Square Park in Fountain Valley, CA
11am-?

We need people to bring stuff! I already stated what I was bringing. Also, we need a basketball, lol.
Old 03-21-2006, 03:37 PM   #69
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
For any interested in a Caravan, we'll be meeting at 10:30a at Performance Nissan off the 210 freeway (Buena Vista exit) before heading down. Pick up parts while you're there!
Old 03-21-2006, 04:08 PM   #70
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
how about we meet at the 626/323 meet night b4 to see whos going and whos gonna bring what. It would suck if we dont have enuff food...it would suck more if we dont have utensils.

Caravan sounds kool.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:48 PM   #71
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Dangit, if I wasn't leaving on the 24th i'd be there. Come out to the Carson meet tomorrow night Simoun

Curves are sexy
Old 03-21-2006, 06:13 PM   #72
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Carson meet tomorrow night??
Old 03-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #73
nismo-S14
Zilvia Member

nismo-S14 is a well-known jackass
Ill Be There
Old 03-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #74
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

when/where exactly is this Carson meet?
Old 03-22-2006, 01:09 AM   #75
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

like i said patties and buns. you going jackson?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-22-2006, 01:17 AM   #76
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Woot. Yay for Saturday, lol. Anyone have a basketball?
Old 03-22-2006, 03:03 AM   #77
efextasy
Zilvia Member

efextasy is an unknown quantity at this point
will b there 2morrow night carson meet? or is it torrance?
Old 03-22-2006, 06:58 AM   #78
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Yea, Torrance. My bad. It's off Sepulveda and the 110 freeway I think.

Curves are sexy
Old 03-22-2006, 11:10 AM   #79
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Is that where the Starbucks is? What time, this is the first Ive seen of this.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #80
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i live in torrance, about 10 mins away from the 110 and i have never heard of this meet? where is it?
Old 03-22-2006, 02:03 PM   #81
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Yea, the Starbucks is there. I think it's the Big Lots parking lot? Don't quote me on that. All kind of cars - Rex's, hondas, muscle... We had about 12 or so 240s show up

Curves are sexy
Old 03-22-2006, 02:15 PM   #82
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
hmm .. what day is this? i literally drive by there every single day after work to drop off my gf and i dont recall seeing anything like that.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:28 PM   #83
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx
i live in torrance, about 10 mins away from the 110 and i have never heard of this meet? where is it?
Yeah, same here this is the first Ive heard of a meet around here. I work on Western off the 405 not far from Mitsuwa Market. Im assuming people are meeting around 8 or 9? I might stop by after work. Ill be in bone stock, black s13 coupe w/OEM sideskirts.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:30 PM   #84
Saltman
Zilvia Member

9pm every Wednesday by the Starbucks

Curves are sexy
Old 03-22-2006, 02:38 PM   #85
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justified2.4
Yeah, same here this is the first Ive heard of a meet around here. I work on Western off the 405 not far from Mitsuwa Market. Im assuming people are meeting around 8 or 9? I might stop by after work. Ill be in bone stock, black s13 coupe w/OEM sideskirts.
im suprised you mention mitsuwa market because thats exactly where i work. haha. not in the market section though. i might stop by today since i dont get off work until 8, and i take that way anyways so i might stop by. ill be in a black fastback with kouki tail lights + wing. (if i do go)

where do you work at justified2.4? its nice to know there is a fellow 240er around my area.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:03 PM   #86
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

is your car usually parked in the underground garage? if so, I may have seen it

I work for a Japanese video company just down the street, I see tons of s-chassis mostly modified running around here.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:52 PM   #87
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
I work for a Japanese video company just down the street, I see tons of s-chassis mostly modified running around here.
Oooh, Japanese porn?

Hahahaha
Old 03-22-2006, 06:15 PM   #88
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Oooh, Japanese porn?

Hahahaha
ummmm... no comment.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:20 PM   #89
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
is your car usually parked in the underground garage? if so, I may have seen it

Oo .. ya my car is usually parked in the underground. usually all diagnolly or inbtwn the two poles lol. so noone can hit me. and thats crazy .. i work for a japanese video place too! inside mitsuwa lol!!
Old 03-22-2006, 07:16 PM   #90
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx
Oo .. ya my car is usually parked in the underground. usually all diagnolly or inbtwn the two poles lol. so noone can hit me. and thats crazy .. i work for a japanese video place too! inside mitsuwa lol!!
cool, I thought maybe we sold to you guys, but I checked and its not an account