Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #61
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
its funny how I can watch all of the videos on theync.com but cant go through the entire 2 mins of this clip.

因果関係の流れ
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #62
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
I know china wont change just like that....

But if there are groups of people out there who are dedicating their lives to fix issues like these,.......

Then I am damn sure going to show my support to them, even if just to show my respect for what they are doing!

and if they feel a list of 2 million signatures helps them prove a point, who am I to disagree, giving 3 minutes of my life to help 1 single animal is more than enough justification for me to do it.
My thoughts exactly.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #63
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn that was hard to watch. but america does the same shit. I remember watching a pita thing and this dudes job was to poke holes in upside down pigs throats so their blood could drain out on the way to them getting cut up.

Plain and simple...our food would cost 10 times more if we were humane. time is money. for every minute they waste...our prices go up.

Everyone likes sitting on a leather couch....now you know how they make it.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #64
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
damn that was hard to watch. but america does the same shit. I remember watching a pita thing and this dudes job was to poke holes in upside down pigs throats so their blood could drain out on the way to them getting cut up.

Plain and simple...our food would cost 10 times more if we were humane. time is money. for every minute they waste...our prices go up.

Thats normal, in the entire world, but the difference is that those pigs are dead when they drain them, i actually did that before myself.on a farm trip in Brazil.
you kill the pig or goat etc...and then you hang them upside down, and drain the blood from their neck, and then you skin them. but they dont feel a thing.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #65
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post

I really doubt that's true.

Regarding prop 2 in CA
"consumers preferring California grown eggs could see around a penny per egg increase in cost; while those preferring cage-free eggs will see a drop in cost with a new California provider. "
http://www.camajorityreport.com/inde...id=3637&ptid=9
Old 02-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #66
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
they should all just cut the heads off so its quick and simple. torturing is for fun.

因果関係の流れ
Old 02-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #67
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
never said that
i have always had pets, and they have never been in a situation where this could happen. makes me a responsible pet owner. but im not an animal rights activist. they are pets. not people. i love my bird and id be pissed if someone plucked it feather by feather, but if i let it get in that position, itd mean im not doing my job as an owner of keeping as it should be. but just cause someone else doesnt care for their pet as much as i do doesnt mean i should make it my priority to take care of it, or fight for its lack of rights.

just my view. I worry about my shit, not everyone elses.
Sorry, I just took the quote "Why waste money when you can make money" as why waste money on finding good homes for animals who deserve a chance at life, when you can make it by torturing, skinning, and killing those animals. I'm by far not to be considered an animal's rights activist, but enough of a human being to know what the difference is between right and wrong. And I don't care whether or not an animal is stray or not. Stray animals should be given homes just like the cat that I have. She was left stray as a kitten, after being abused by her previous owners. She's a really good cat. I would hope that in a future life if I end up as a cat, someone will adopt and take care of me.
On the other note though, I agree with you on worrying about your own shit. That's a good thing. We all have to hold on to ourselves.
Don't call me a bleeding heart though. If you know as much about me as the rest of the Zilvians on Zilvia, you will know that my heart is cold, except for what is close to me. And that I sell parts for super awesome deals. We have a lot in common.

Last edited by LimeLite Racing; 02-20-2011 at 11:08 PM..
Old 02-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #68
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
I shot them some cash.

Had to.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:19 AM   #69
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
actually....dont really care
said animals would just be fucking up my garbage anyways
You are a piece of shit. In fact, the definition. Based on many of your quotes you only care about yourself and whats yours. In fact, you stated it yourself. People like you deserve everything shitty they get and all the hardships they must go through.

I could care less about someone killling an animal to eat/consume. The problem I have is the torture they go through first. A 5 cent round of ammo or a quick electrical charge.....fuck, a bat to the head would be far more humane/quick/painless.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #70
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
@gotta240: America is the only place where ammo is that cheap. Cops in Brittan dont carry guns!

I agree with everyone who said they are JUST animals. This shit has been going on since well FOREVER. You think Vick was the first one to stage dog fights? Grow up, get a clue,and focus your efforts on something REAL and MEANINGFUL like homeless kids, or cutting the dicks off of child molesters. Animals are just that ANIMALS, They dont need clothes, designer carrying purses, strollers or other useless shit. To many Americans try to replace KIDS or HUMANS with animals, its kinda sad and pathetic really.

Also, i think most of the parts of this video are/were taken out of context. I dont really think that ALL of China does stuff like this. What would you do to the dog or animal that mauled or killed your loved one? or better yet kid? I sure as hell would skin it alive!
The majority of Chinese and Asian people do NOT eat dog and stuff, its more of the smaller Asian islands like the phillipines. But, who are we to judge?
Old 02-20-2011, 10:42 PM   #71
bdeitemeyer

bdeitemeyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad sad video. I signed the petition and added their cause on FB.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #72
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
I agree with everyone who said they are JUST animals. This shit has been going on since well FOREVER. You think Vick was the first one to stage dog fights? Grow up, get a clue,and focus your efforts on something REAL and MEANINGFUL like homeless kids, or cutting the dicks off of child molesters. Animals are just that ANIMALS, They dont need clothes, designer carrying purses, strollers or other useless shit. To many Americans try to replace KIDS or HUMANS with animals, its kinda sad and pathetic really.
You could say that we are "just" animals. And its also not very much of a stretch to say, that many of the improvements that have come to society have come from NOT doing things the way they were done before.

and we have PLENTY of resources to deal with fighting other problems at the same time as animal cruelty. I don't think any normal person who believes animals shouldn't be tortured is saying that it should happen instead of putting a cho-mo in prison.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:05 PM   #73
'97 S14 SE Turbo
Zilvia Member

'97 S14 SE Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to '97 S14 SE Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
i mean it's w/e. it sucks but these aren't exactly house dogs we are talking about. it's in the same boat as chickens, cows, pigs, lambs, etc. in America. they are born and raised with the sole purpose to be slaughtered for food. is it fucked up they skin them alive, yeah...but at the same time...i HIGHLY doubt the factory is working a boner because he gets off on the shit.
Actually, some of them are house dogs. Yes, as in somebody's pet that somehow got lost from their owners, ran away, and get rounded up and sold as livestock like that.

There been plenty of stories like this. I lived in China from 2005 to 2009, and seen plenty. There was a famous incident where a wealthy owner lost his expensive ~$40k USD pure bred dog, and found what's left of it in a market. He even got into an argument with the dog meat seller, and couldn't prove anything until he remembered that he had injected an RFID chip into his pet, and was finally able to convince the local police to arrest the dog meat seller for theft of personal property.

So, while I was there, me and my wife were always vigilant in keeping track of where our toy poodle ran off to. Just about every other day, you hear of "lost pet" stories from distraught owners...
Old 02-20-2011, 11:59 PM   #74
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
i saw that skinning video a long time ago, too intense man....
Old 02-21-2011, 01:05 AM   #75
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
You are a piece of shit. In fact, the definition. Based on many of your quotes you only care about yourself and whats yours. In fact, you stated it yourself. People like you deserve everything shitty they get and all the hardships they must go through.

I could care less about someone killling an animal to eat/consume. The problem I have is the torture they go through first. A 5 cent round of ammo or a quick electrical charge.....fuck, a bat to the head would be far more humane/quick/painless.
no hardships here. i take care of my animals, so they wont end up like this. you do the same and you wont haev to worry about it
Old 02-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #76
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
to add to this, there's also a video about some guy skinning a dog in PUBLIC.

http://www.chinasmack.com/wp-content...hanghai-02.jpg (click at your own risk)

xquizitditz
Old 02-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #77
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner View Post
I shot them some cash.

Had to.
good man!

[msg stuff]
Old 02-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #78
nismoracingsx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
nismoracingsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
that video kinda haunted my thoughts for the rest of the day...not lying, that skinned dog just kept creeping up into my thoughts..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #79
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
petition signed
Old 02-21-2011, 10:19 AM   #80
chaseSR86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
chaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yeah im pretty sad too. you'd think they could find a better way than skinning them alive. That was faster too.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #81
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
I couldn't even get through the whole thing. For those of you of who said who cares because they're strays or whatever ignorant comments. Go fuck yourselves. These animals didn't ask for this. So to say it's ok is not right. I agree that the majority of the issue comes from the pet's owners not getting proper procedures (neutered, etc.) but in a country like China such things aren't so easy. But again i know this rant won't change people's ways of thinking but i can hope you get castrated jumping a fence or something.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #82
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

I still stick too... Get over it. Better things to do with my day then have a bad one cause of a couple strays got killed. China is over populated as is, applause to them for taking care of humans and that and not worrying about small instead issues.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #83
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
I still stick too... Get over it. Better things to do with my day then have a bad one cause of a couple strays got killed. China is over populated as is, applause to them for taking care of humans and that and not worrying about small instead issues.

This coming from the guy that can barely type. You sir are lucky yourself that we do not follow darwinism where only the strong, intelligent survive. Who knows, karma's a bitch. Hope you don't come back as a Chinese stray...or wait, do I!?
Old 02-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #84
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder if theres anyone on here showing support for the animals but then gets in his 240 and rocks these two's music
Old 02-22-2011, 04:58 AM   #85
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Alright so let me get this straigt. A bunch of you folks, are signing a petition for what again. The hopes that the people of china who butcher and slaughter these poor helpless animals will stop what they are doing and realize their follies based on what the orginization PTROA belives???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA that is funny as hell. I mean really, yall do realize that its china right? They barely give a fuck about human lives, what makes you think this little "petition" will move them to care about this crap? They makin money yo. Point blank and simple.

You self-righteous animal lovers are messed up in the head if you think they will stop what they are doing based on what you feel and think. I mean, personally yea it looks pretty messed up, and hey i would never waste my time doing that to an animal...But my opinion dosent mean jack squat versus those folks.

Lol, if you just want to "sign" this to make yourself feel better then more power to you. But if you think this will change ANYTHING then you are outta your mind. Wow, i mean really. You self-righteous idiots really think you will sway the hearts and minds of "someone" so much that they will take immediate action on this "problem"??!?!?!?!?!

Why even waste your time with this...why not worry about the many HUMANS on this planet that suffer horrible lives, and get butchered and killed for no damn reason at all. Worry about them and their lives...screw some damn dogs and cats...btw, dog is fucking delicious...kinda like steak, but tougher!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:21 AM   #86
Toi
Zilvia Member

Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
They will be the reason many species go extinct.....all because they make the best brushes to write with.....
Old 02-22-2011, 07:46 AM   #87
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Our slaughter houses/farms aren't torture free. Happens alot actually. People tend to be quick to point the finger at someone else though.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #88
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

This coming from the guy that can barely type. You sir are lucky yourself that we do not follow darwinism where only the strong, intelligent survive. Who knows, karma's a bitch. Hope you don't come back as a Chinese stray...or wait, do I!?
^
First: Who gives a fuck about typing? its the fucking internet not an English assignment. And funny your the first to point a finger when Darwinism has a capitol D you ass!
Second: I doubght you have a grasp on Darwinism or you would know that in that theory; after a time all species are meant to die to make way for other more evolved forms..Hence the lack of sympathy from me for breeds/strains/un-evolved's that are being kept alive by the same assholes that keep their loved ones suffering on life support as vegatables for selfish reasons! So yes, maybe i will come back as a chines stray, make my way to your house, and Piss all over your pancakes!! Ahahahahha!
Third: THEY ARE STILL ANIMALS! While yes, i agree that torturing them is kinda wrong, fuck its not gonna ruin my day. Put more effort towards something that matters. Like gas prices about to hit $4, fuck , i would sign a petition against THAT in a heartbeat.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:36 AM   #89
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

oh and applause to cgtdream for being able to sum it up in a way that most of us couldnt.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #90
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chato de shamrock View Post
I wonder if theres anyone on here showing support for the animals but then gets in his 240 and rocks these two's music

How do you know thats real fur? Its pretty common to see polyester with synthetic fibers.....