Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
gojira
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
gojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s13 corners and bumper lights...

so I got the wiring harness I needed to make these work but... turns out that the plug that powers them has two cut cables... anyone knows where those two cables need to go? I got pictures of them... lmk if y'all can help... thanks!!!
Passenger's side plug

Driver's side plug

gojira is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
FSM tells all. You should learn to use it.

Black - ground
Red/blue - parking light
Green/yellow and green/black - turn signals

The large plug you have is for the headlight motor, you don't need that.

There's also plenty of writeups on wiring the Silvia front end if you bother to skim around.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:58 AM   #3
FRoSt415
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
FRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRoSt415
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post

Black - ground
Red/blue - parking light

There's also plenty of writeups on wiring the Silvia front end if you bother to skim around.

What he said ^^^^^ if u need the FSM let me know i got like all the models of 240's ever made from usdm to canada to japan.

DAm ProjectRDM ur always their before i can get to it. u must live on zilvia dont You? haha JP
FRoSt415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
redclaw05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
redclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to redclaw05
I remember doing this, but dont remember the wireing diagrham. me and a friend went to nico to find it........

it sucks that bricks arent plug and play.

good luck.....and make sure you bring a lot of 20a fuses.......my friend poped so many.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:51 AM   #5
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
just get a test light and probe the wires it really not that hard to do.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:42 PM   #6
gojira
Zilvia Member

gojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enoughgojira will become famous soon enough
yeah I've never messed with wiring before... actually the wiring of the bricks was done by a friend but he's been outta town for a while... thank you all for the feedback and I will try to work with the wiring myself... thanks again!
gojira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #7
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enjin Send a message via Yahoo to Enjin
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post

Black - ground
Red/blue - parking light

absolute truth. i just finished rewiring my car and it's the exact same as the usdm. if you need confirmation, check your rear turn signals. same color, just branched wires.

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Enjin is offline   Reply With Quote