Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 12-01-2015, 12:07 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowking View Post
Glad to see you're at least moving forward! Hope you get the parts you need in a timely fashion.
They're still not here but Chase is going to give me the discount on my order. He was super nice about it. If the products live up the the repuation then I'll for sure drop a review on here. The last ones were from three years ago lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZCA View Post
Hahaha Just went through this wonderful thread, Absolutely love this build! I love the military humor. I just got out of the Air Force and remember the constant struggle of juggling family, work, money and cars. Its a mess. Military life degrades you for sure. But it puts food on the table and 16s on the 240. I was in Japan for two years, just got back to California in Oct. My wife and I loved it there. Seen you might be going. I think Navys different? Would you be able to take your wife? I Fucking loved it man. I bought an R33 Gtr, sold it because it was a money pit and I think the RB26 is a little overrated. Haha its a great engine, but I turned Toyota. Bought a JZX100 Chaser and learned the togue drifting ways of the mamasans. Had a blast. My wife drove the 180 to work and to get grocery's.

Coming back to the states, Ive been looking for a good project 240 for myself, ended up get the wife a car with airbags and auto shit. like power steering and abs.. wtf is that? But I think its hilarious because ill do the daily strolls on craigslist here in California. Im from CenCal, and I look at your ad that you have up off and on. Didn't realize this thread was the build of that beauty on craigs, and put two and two together until the last page! Keep it up man! I have been talking to my wife seeing if we can budget for it, but you know how they are sometimes.
Yeah man I'm headed to Yokosuka in APR16. My wife is supposed to come with me and it's gonna be a blast. I figured I'd stick with an OG two-tone Silvia K's since I know I can bring it back. I've been thinking about giving the JZX a try when I get there.

I'm on CL a lot just to look for 'rare' S13s and everything is shit. If you;ve got the cash I would suggest just shipping from another state. I got quoted to ship a car from FL for $725. That shipping price paired with the fact that most in CA are overpriced makes for a good deal.

You saw a car like mine on CL? I haven't listed it there yet lol.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:05 PM   #2
DEZCA

Trader Rating: (0)
DEZCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
They're still not here but Chase is going to give me the discount on my order. He was super nice about it. If the products live up the the repuation then I'll for sure drop a review on here. The last ones were from three years ago lol.

Yeah man I'm headed to Yokosuka in APR16. My wife is supposed to come with me and it's gonna be a blast. I figured I'd stick with an OG two-tone Silvia K's since I know I can bring it back. I've been thinking about giving the JZX a try when I get there.

I'm on CL a lot just to look for 'rare' S13s and everything is shit. If you;ve got the cash I would suggest just shipping from another state. I got quoted to ship a car from FL for $725. That shipping price paired with the fact that most in CA are overpriced makes for a good deal.

You saw a car like mine on CL? I haven't listed it there yet lol.
I could have sworn I seen it on there! Lmao. I might be going crazy. Dude look into the C33 Laurels and A31 Cefiros. Just build a bad ass sedan. That's one thing I fell in love with being in japan. You see the Japanese go insane with sedans. Mark Xs Aristos tons and tons of awesome styles. If your going APR16 is your time OCONUS two years? I had a buddy go for a few months. Pretty sure its different because hes on a ship. I feel like we get classified. Like your navy so people probably ask you, " Do you work on a ship"? Heck you might I don't even know. Lol I know I always got asked if I fly Jets. But I Just loaded missiles. Haha

If you are on a two year duty, Find a 92/93. A good website is Goonet. They have an English verson too. Also Hit up Bookoo for your base overseas. Like a craigslist for Mil.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZCA View Post
I could have sworn I seen it on there! Lmao. I might be going crazy. Dude look into the C33 Laurels and A31 Cefiros. Just build a bad ass sedan. That's one thing I fell in love with being in japan. You see the Japanese go insane with sedans. Mark Xs Aristos tons and tons of awesome styles. If your going APR16 is your time OCONUS two years? I had a buddy go for a few months. Pretty sure its different because hes on a ship. I feel like we get classified. Like your navy so people probably ask you, " Do you work on a ship"? Heck you might I don't even know. Lol I know I always got asked if I fly Jets. But I Just loaded missiles. Haha

If you are on a two year duty, Find a 92/93. A good website is Goonet. They have an English verson too. Also Hit up Bookoo for your base overseas. Like a craigslist for Mil.
I'll be over there for three years on a ship. Half of that time the ship is supposed to be in the yards getting a major overhaul. Plenty of time to scour Japan. I have nothing against sedans but hey really just don't do it for me. I'm gonna stick to s-chassis cars or 70s cars.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:34 PM   #4
DEZCA

Trader Rating: (0)
DEZCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'll be over there for three years on a ship. Half of that time the ship is supposed to be in the yards getting a major overhaul. Plenty of time to scour Japan. I have nothing against sedans but hey really just don't do it for me. I'm gonna stick to s-chassis cars or 70s cars.
http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/used...001/index.html