Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
Gremo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Gremo can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Moderators

As moderators or admins to this forum you should really have a little more respect for the people on this forum. If you want to lock a thread or delete it, just delete it. There's no need to put anyone down here. A simple pm to the op about why you locked it along with a helpful link to a thread that you feel is the right one to post on would be sufficient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2017, 09:23 PM   #2
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
I saw the thread you in your screen shot. Just to put it in short (and being honest)

1. Search, there are threads of pretty much everything.

2. Youve been registered about a year, but seeing the same threads over and over get old. There are threads for your question, which a search would yeild.

3. The "being a dick" part is to embarrass you in hopes you'll search instead of asking the same question that's been asked for ages... Or he just wants to be a dick.

4. Hatch over coupe any day

5. You will be flammed for complaining about this, this is a FREE website (for most people) that can be an invaluable resource for diagnostic concerns, selling, etc.... Remember it's free

6. Get to know the forum and rules.

7. This thread will likely be locked too. You might even get a ban.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 05-21-2017, 09:31 PM   #3
Gremo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Gremo can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I realize that searching for threads is important and should be done first but starting a topic to get current opinions and current member input shouldn't warrant a response from a moderater like that. Should of just been locked without the comments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 05-21-2017, 09:40 PM   #4
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Shut the fuck up. How's that?

The thread was stupid and thus labeled as such. Trust me, I could've been much more harsh had I thought it necessary. Also, I'm not a Moderator. I'm an Administrator.

Lastly, attempting to throw stones because you feel I acted in an unprofessional manner, in your opinion, and stating that I should have used a Private Message to explain his error, by starting a new thread to champion your cause and feel like a hero instead of sending me a Private Message, doesn't do a whole lot to strengthen your argument.

I appreciate your point of view, and I gladly choose to ignore it. I have been keeping Zilvia running for a very long time. Not everyone cares for my brand of handling things quickly and to the point. If it is not for you, so be it. Perhaps you will happier elsewhere. Or, don't play the hero and take shit personally and stick around Zilvia to learn a few things.

The choice is yours. However the choice to lock another STUPID thread on Zilvia is mine.

Closed Thread