Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-08-2005, 07:25 PM   #31
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
the maxis/zeig/zetaII alreayd have the 'gansta lean' i also set the front bracket bolt up higher then then the rear for more lean
i hate sitting straight up
so easy to fall asleep in always end up falling asleep in the bucket
its like being hugged the whole time, so warm and comfy!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2005, 08:40 PM   #32
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
the maxis/zeig/zetaII alreayd have the 'gansta lean' i also set the front bracket bolt up higher then then the rear for more lean
i hate sitting straight up
so easy to fall asleep in always end up falling asleep in the bucket
its like being hugged the whole time, so warm and comfy!!
man, that's the first thing i tried putting it on, that's some gangsta lean, can't see the road.. haha
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 08:41 PM   #33
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se
Just wondering why I see more aftermarket bucket seats than adjustable ones? Is everyone a full time racer or drifter? doesn't anyone like a little tilt/gangster lean for long drives? or you could even be waiting for your wife or girlfriend in a parking lot and feel the need for reclining!
good buckets are comfy,

we like buckets cuz its sooo kewl
Old 07-08-2005, 08:43 PM   #34
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
Why do the zeig's sit so much lower than zeta III? Will the Nagisa Seat Rails help with clearance for taller people with zeta III's or are they just as low as Bride FG's
can't find a pic, but on certain bride posters/websites, it'll show the outline of all their seats, the zieg2 has some funky/different shell/dimensions compared to the rest.. it's the shiznit
Old 07-08-2005, 08:45 PM   #35
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619
*STAB*

hahaha j/k

Seriously though, where'd you get it? I've been looking all over for one!
you stab but missed, now it's my turn, haha

i got mine used, but g/l finding one, it's pretty tuff, but every now and then people sell them, there were couple people selling even here on zilvia...
Old 07-08-2005, 11:02 PM   #36
BOMEX180
Zilvia Junkie

BOMEX180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se
Just wondering why I see more aftermarket bucket seats than adjustable ones? Is everyone a full time racer or drifter? doesn't anyone like a little tilt/gangster lean for long drives? or you could even be waiting for your wife or girlfriend in a parking lot and feel the need for reclining!

Here ya go

Just got it yesterday..

Old 07-08-2005, 11:17 PM   #37
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
1 S13, no sunroof
2 Bride Zeta III L
3 1000 w/ rails shipped
4 bucket
5 bride rails
6 none
7 6' 220lbs
8 Exelent, lower than stock
9 great fitment except a little tight around the hips, race day seat only
10 I dont have any actual pics, this is the seat.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:18 PM   #38
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei240
you stab but missed, now it's my turn, haha

i got mine used, but g/l finding one, it's pretty tuff, but every now and then people sell them, there were couple people selling even here on zilvia...
yeah, i saw one being sold. I wanted it, but the guy was from norcal and he didnt want to ship.

and the other one *aaron, ahem* was sold before i knew it was even for sale.

Its all good though. I'll find one eventually.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:44 PM   #39
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
hehe the seat is awesome dood. since im out of commission, just pick up som rails and you can use it on track days, plus its FIA rated hehe!!

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:24 AM   #40
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex
1 S13, no sunroof
2 Bride Zeta III L
3 1000 w/ rails shipped
4 bucket
5 bride rails
6 none
7 6' 220lbs
8 Exelent, lower than stock
9 great fitment except a little tight around the hips, race day seat only
10 I dont have any actual pics, this is the seat.
Lol.. Didn't somebody with an S13 no sunroof say they didn't have alot of room with the Zeta III? Wow... this whole seat predicament is confusing me. But hey, if your 6ft 220lb.. I'm sure I could fit in with a helmet as I'm 5'11. Is the Zeta III L a "lower" seat?

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:54 AM   #41
BOMEX180
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
Lol.. Didn't somebody with an S13 no sunroof say they didn't have alot of room with the Zeta III? Wow... this whole seat predicament is confusing me. But hey, if your 6ft 220lb.. I'm sure I could fit in with a helmet as I'm 5'11. Is the Zeta III L a "lower" seat?
Zeta L (Large), it'll fit bigger/taller people like that guy. If you're interesed on a Zeta III, Im selling a used(only used ONCE) w/ gradtaion for 700.

Also i have an s13(no sunroof)with a zeta 3 and I still have head rooom in there
Old 07-09-2005, 01:27 PM   #42
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
PFFF
That guy probably still has it because he can't part with it and didn't sit in it before buying.
I'm 200 lbs and 6 feet tall and if I had to sit in a Zeta III Type L everyday I'd fucking shoot myself.

Zeta III Type L WILL NOT FIT anyone over id say around 170 lbs at 6 feet tall.
The shoulders don't fit properly.
The hips won't really fit. When you sit in it at my size... you have to stretch the bucket around your bones and then it fucking pinches you the whole drive.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:29 PM   #43
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMEX180
Zeta L (Large), it'll fit bigger/taller people like that guy. If you're interesed on a Zeta III, Im selling a used(only used ONCE) w/ gradtaion for 700.

Also i have an s13(no sunroof)with a zeta 3 and I still have head rooom in there
So the designed it to be a bigger seat, but made it sit lower to accomidate? Or it's just a bigger seat period.

Quote:
Old 07-09-2005, 03:03 PM   #44
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Here ya go

Just got it yesterday..

Yea!! thats what i'm talking about those are sweeet! That's more my styleee.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:02 AM   #45
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
i have myself an OMP WRC seat and let me tell you, it is infuckingcredible. holds my like a GLOVE. i love it mucho. on to the stats:

1. S13 with pop up roof.
2. OMP Fiberglass WRC
3. list is $779. got mine used from a co-worker for 150
4. Bucket
5. custom brackets using OEM slider.
6. bracket mods required- cutting, trimming, drilling, grinding, ripping apart brackets of oem seat.
7. 5'8 130lbs
8. has enough head room for me w/o helmet. might need some modificationg to fit a helmet comfortably. i'd say i have 3-4" of room. less on the left side of my head though.... stupid sunroof
9. i would recomend this seat with the bride fg rails if you are too much taller than i am. i think even i am going to try them. i kinda like sitting a little higher though. awsome foot placement for heeltoe. keep in mind i wear a 30" waist but i think up to about a 36-38" waist could fit in, just might be a little tight.

ill see if i can update with better pics.

Norcal-240sx.net
Nan Desu Ka?! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:57 AM   #46
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

I hate you alex

Quote:
Old 07-11-2005, 01:43 AM   #47
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
u <3 me, dont kid yourself. and shush you, you are getting welded diff first. lol. imma be super jealous.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 07-11-2005, 01:46 AM   #48
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Eh, if nobody buys my crap ass sparco, I'll just tell your friend to fab me some rails and I'll use it for now.... Unless you want to get me brides.. my b-day is coming up

Quote:
Old 07-11-2005, 01:55 AM   #49
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

HA! shit ill get myself bride for your/our bdays if only....

oh yeah and /end thread hijak.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 07-11-2005, 10:16 AM   #50
Yeap
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
Yeap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Here ya go

Just got it yesterday..

Where did you get yours? And how much are they?
Yeap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 02:34 PM   #51
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeap
Where did you get yours? And how much are they?
Dunno where he got them...but it looks like MSRP is $1,775.00.

http://www.tees-usa.com/price_list.html

It is the GIAS Gradiation, real nice looking seat.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:26 PM   #52
Tygma
Zilvia Addict

Tygma is making a name for him/her selfTygma is making a name for him/her self
That OMP seat looks weird. And it looks too wide... does it hit the door?
Old 07-11-2005, 08:02 PM   #53
BOMEX180
Zilvia Junkie

it looks like it hitting the door.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:12 PM   #54
greddys13

greddys13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to greddys13
on that omp seat, looks i would have to open up the sunroof for my head to fit.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:32 PM   #55
Tygma
Zilvia Addict

Tygma is making a name for him/her selfTygma is making a name for him/her self
Yeah it looks you should have bought a rail or something instead of making one. Whatever works for you though.

(I think I would have to have my head tilted when I drive)
Old 07-11-2005, 10:49 PM   #56
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygma
That OMP seat looks weird. And it looks too wide... does it hit the door?
Nope, not at all... i have about 1 1/2" before the glass. door clearance is no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygma
Yeah it looks you should have bought a rail or something instead of making one. Whatever works for you though.

(I think I would have to have my head tilted when I drive)
Like i said, it is a bit high, definatly not for anyone over 5'9. and i also said i was thinking of getting the bride fg rails... see if they help lower it a bit more. works incredible for now though. hopefully the next 2 purchases will be a weld lockd diff v3 and the megan coilovers. after that i will check out lower rails, for now though its 1283718273877 times better then stock (and around the same price for good s14 seats) so i aint complaining.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 07-11-2005, 11:39 PM   #57
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Those OMP look like bottom mount seats.. But I can't tell if those are holes on the side. FG are side mount rails. Better check yourself before you..
Old 07-12-2005, 02:28 PM   #58
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

o shit, your right... lol guess im screwed then. wow i totally brain farted that one. thanks!

after-thought: well, its great now, but if i grow another 2-3 inches... then ill be fucked lol. and im 19 so i dont think that is gonna happen.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 07-12-2005, 07:54 PM   #59
trackstar
Leaky Injector

trackstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I think I found seats for myself....after sitting in numerous models of numerous brands (none of which fit me), I went to my semi-local Porsche / Recaro dealer, who have the entire Recaro lineup in the showroom. I sat in a few and fell in love with the Pole Position:

I never thought I would go for a bucket, but this one is damn comfy, surprising since I am 6'3, 200 lbs. It's a little tight in the shoulders for me, but no problem.

Now I just have to get it to fit.

The Recaro side mount brackets might work with some custom fabbing...dealer said they have an Wedge bracket in S13 application, but I figured if it were that easy everybody here would be all over it, and I never see it, so...
trackstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 09:48 PM   #60
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

i think bride rails would work on recaro buckets, not sure, but i'm sure someone can chime in...