Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-04-2005, 09:28 PM   #91
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Talking to me? If so, I attached it to the where the stock rear seatbelts went.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2005, 04:19 AM   #92
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Talking to me? If so, I attached it to the where the stock rear seatbelts went.
Is it "safe" there? Does it meet that certain angle where if you get in an accident it won't snap your spine? >_<

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:38 AM   #93
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Well, that's the place where I see most 240 owners place them. It doesn't go straight down. It's sort of at a 45degree angle from where it enters the top of the seat. I mounted them at the stock rear seatbelts should be mounted. Is there another mounting point I should know about?

Here's a pic of it. This is the passenger side but have taken my passenger side harness off since. It's the same as the driver side, you get the point.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:56 AM   #94
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
1: S14 no sunroof
2: Buddy Club Bucket
3: $350 about
4: Bucket
5: Nagisa Auto
6: no mods
7: 6'3 185
8: enough headroom for helmet w/ out head hitting roof
9: seat fits me perfect, wouldn't reccomend for people over 185 lbs
10:

OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 09:42 AM   #95
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
1. S13/ nosunroof
2. OEM 2003 toyota celica With addon side srs
3. ~300 for the pair
4. reclinable
5. Stock toyota Bracket used
6. Bracket mods required: Oval front 2 holes, Front celicas are flat mount 240s are angled mount. V cut bracket fronts and bend down @ matching angle then tack weld for strength after. Tranny tunnel mount is perfect, Outside edge rear corner needs to be cut off with a cut off wheel/ saw then rewelded @ a 90 degree angle from where it comes out (angles towards the outside edge but the hole is towards the back of the seat) Also seats sit crooket, for proper geometry and comfort a raised block about 1.250" is required to raise the rear outside corner
7. Driver's height and weight 6 foot 190lbs
8. Headroom ok? not much different than stock, sits BARELY higher
9. How does seat fit you, ie will someone bigger/smaller fit ok? Better for a larger size individual than regular racing bucket seats. Perfect for the 200+lb driver
10. Pics
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=60825
Note: side srs doesnt matter with these. In my case it cleared the interior perfectly fine but it would fit with or without.
note2: Seat rails drag on the rug if you want to mount them lower like I did so it can take a little more efford to adjust your seat forward and back (like it matters anyways)
note3: drivers blind spot is increased with these because they are a very wide high back making it a bit harder to see.

1. S13 no sunroof
2. OEM Nissan r32 skyline Gts-t seats
3. Price of seat: only paid like 200 for the pair
4. Reclinable
5. Bracket used: stock skyline
6. Bracket mods required: 3 of 4 bolts line up, cutting and welding pieces from stock s13 bracket would be required if you want all 4. Seat doesnt move too much using only 3 however
7. Driver's height and weight 6ft 190lbs
8. Headroom ok? sits too high for me, wouldnt be bad for smaller drivers
9. How does seat fit you, ie will someone bigger/smaller fit ok? better for someone who is a little bit lighter and smaller than me, im fairly big framed and one of the few who arent asian.
10. Pics: nope. sorry dont have any didnt take any.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:40 AM   #96
bnaley
Leaky Injector

bnaley is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bnaley
I'm currently looking at getting a bride brix or ergo II but I'm 6"3 at 220lbs so I'm wandering if I would have problems fitting into those seats. Are there any other reclineable racing seats that would prob fit me?
bnaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 01:44 PM   #97
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
yip. I had some brix IIs before sitting in them and if your that big theres no way you could be comfortable. You CRUSH your nuts instantly... TRUST ME. your best bet would be to go with the celica seats I was running... I think sparco makes a good seat for wider folk but im not sure of the name off the top of my head... think it starts with M. Thats also an option.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:02 PM   #98
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ dude, celica seats suck ass. dont suggest anyone to get thoes, total dumpster trash.

big dude, get a sparco evo 2, or check out some corbeau models, or any kind of aluminum seat (kirkey, butler, safecraft, etc.)
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 06:57 PM   #99
trackstar
Leaky Injector

trackstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Well, that's the place where I see most 240 owners place them. It doesn't go straight down. It's sort of at a 45degree angle from where it enters the top of the seat. I mounted them at the stock rear seatbelts should be mounted. Is there another mounting point I should know about?

Here's a pic of it. This is the passenger side but have taken my passenger side harness off since. It's the same as the driver side, you get the point.

Actually the belts should be mounted within 20 degrees of horizontal. See "Belt routing"
here. The way you have it is not safe nad would definitely not pass tech inspection. You should get a harness bar.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:07 PM   #100
BOMEX180
Zilvia Junkie

BOMEX180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnaley
I'm currently looking at getting a bride brix or ergo II but I'm 6"3 at 220lbs so I'm wandering if I would have problems fitting into those seats. Are there any other reclineable racing seats that would prob fit me?
the XAX II should fit you well.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:00 AM   #101
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I dug my stock S13 tweed seats with removed backsupport. It was SNUG.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 01:35 AM   #102
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
schroth makes a y-harness that is made to bolt to the rear seatbelt mounts. also, it is the only street-legal harness. as far as i know, with this specific harness, a harness bar is not needed. they sell for like 150$ and i believe the model is called the "eRally" or something to that effect.

Norcal-240sx.net
Nan Desu Ka?! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 01:54 AM   #103
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorifto?!
schroth makes a y-harness that is made to bolt to the rear seatbelt mounts. also, it is the only street-legal harness. as far as i know, with this specific harness, a harness bar is not needed. they sell for like 150$ and i believe the model is called the "eRally" or something to that effect.
GJ with posting everything i told you last week after I did all that research. :P Psh stop trying to take the search button credit.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 07:58 PM   #104
motonagam
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
motonagam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've read through couple pages of this thread to find that the Bride Zeta III are small for most people, but I have the impression that it might be perfect for me because I'm 5'3" 110lbs. What do you guys think? Do you think the Bride Zeta III will fit me well? Thanks.
motonagam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 10:47 PM   #105
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by motonagam
I've read through couple pages of this thread to find that the Bride Zeta III are small for most people, but I have the impression that it might be perfect for me because I'm 5'3" 110lbs. What do you guys think? Do you think the Bride Zeta III will fit me well? Thanks.
Actually, the zeta III might be a little on the big side for your frame. You might want to look at the Zeta III type S or an older zeta II since they're a little smaller.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 11:39 PM   #106
motonagam
Leaky Injector

motonagam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619
Actually, the zeta III might be a little on the big side for your frame. You might want to look at the Zeta III type S or an older zeta II since they're a little smaller.
Thank you for your response. I will look into the Zeta III type S. Do you know of any place that has them on display that will allow me to sit in it, and feel how it feels prior to purchase? Because I'd hate to purchase a seat to find that the seat is too big or too small. I visited Super Autobacs in Los Angeles when they first opened in 2003 if I remember correctly, and noticed some racing seats on display where customers can sit in to try it out. I wouldn't personally purchase anything big (as in price-wise) from Autobacs, like racing seats though, because everything is so expensive there compared to other stores. But being able to test fit a seat before ordering would be awesome.
motonagam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 02:39 PM   #107
KOUKI KA-T
Zilvia FREAK!

KOUKI KA-T is on a distinguished road
1. S14
2. Recaro Speed
3. $600
4. reclinable
5. Bride MO
6. Minor, to make seat fit better
7. 6' 200lbs.
8. plenty (no sunroof)
9. No bigger than I would fit comfortably. Shoulder bolsters could be wider, but I have broad shoulders. Buddy of mine fits perfectly in them.
10. Added below

About the rails: as has been discussed before the Bride MO bolts up perfectly but rail is slightly angled for some reason and put the seat up against the door and angled slightly in. Just have to cut the welds on the bottom brackets and reweld them about 1" to the right and straighten out the angle on the seat.
It sits pretty high due to the very thick ass padding, especially thick behind the knees. Had to raise the steering wheel up to be comfortable. Could be lowered by banging down the hump in the floor and lowering the rails.
Seat is pretty damn comfortable, and pretty supportive for a reclinable.
A person with broad shoulders interested in these should look into the original SRD 's, nearly identical but wider/bigger shoulder bolsters and slightly shorter seat.

Last edited by KOUKI KA-T; 10-13-2005 at 05:30 PM..
KOUKI KA-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:12 PM   #108
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
1. S14 with a fuckin sunroof
2. Buddy Club Racing Seat wide version
3. $300 used, picked up
4. bucket
5. Nagisa Auto Super Low
6. Drilled new hole in left rail, forward mount. Originally did not allow me to bolt all 4 holes.
7. 5'11.5, 175lbs
8. Gained half inch over stock but I need to play with the settings, possibly could gain another inch.
9. Shoulders need to be about a half inch wider and also an inch higher. I could just be oddly proportioned.
10. Pix to follow in a day hopefully
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:43 AM   #109
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by motonagam
Thank you for your response. I will look into the Zeta III type S. Do you know of any place that has them on display that will allow me to sit in it, and feel how it feels prior to purchase? Because I'd hate to purchase a seat to find that the seat is too big or too small. I visited Super Autobacs in Los Angeles when they first opened in 2003 if I remember correctly, and noticed some racing seats on display where customers can sit in to try it out. I wouldn't personally purchase anything big (as in price-wise) from Autobacs, like racing seats though, because everything is so expensive there compared to other stores. But being able to test fit a seat before ordering would be awesome.
or you can get a zieg, it's basically a zeta (the non large version) but extends out further for more support, look at the first page of this thread, there are 2 pics, i have the black one, and it's for sale, you can test fit it anytime you're down in socal...
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:56 AM   #110
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei240
or you can get a zieg, it's basically a zeta (the non large version) but extends out further for more support, look at the first page of this thread, there are 2 pics, i have the black one, and it's for sale, you can test fit it anytime you're down in socal...
Mr. cool guy and your zieg......i hate you.

j/k!

Yeah, if you can get your hands on a zieg that be great for someone of your stature. Its an awesome seat!

Wei240, i thought you sold it already!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 10:46 AM   #111
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619
Mr. cool guy and your zieg......i hate you.

j/k!

Yeah, if you can get your hands on a zieg that be great for someone of your stature. Its an awesome seat!

Wei240, i thought you sold it already!
you'd think so, but it's amazing with alot of people who seemed to not-come-up-with-all-the-money-last-minute...

so i just decide to let it chill at home (not using it), i'll post it up in the for sale section again one of these days...

but to make this post relevant to the thread, yeah, the zieg seat is for thinner people, it'll crush yo nuts if you're somewhat bottom heavy, can't imagine seating in it if you're a size 40+...
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 01:10 PM   #112
91rusty240sx
Zilvia Junkie

91rusty240sx is on a distinguished road
anyone try out the recaro srd? im 5'9 and 235lbs, broad shoulders with a size 40 waist with thunder thighs. im interested to see how well it would fit in an s13.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:29 PM   #113
KOUKI KA-T
Zilvia FREAK!

KOUKI KA-T is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91rusty240sx
anyone try out the recaro srd? im 5'9 and 235lbs, broad shoulders with a size 40 waist with thunder thighs. im interested to see how well it would fit in an s13.
Did you miss my post just above?
And no you won't fit in that seat...
Old 12-12-2005, 12:46 AM   #114
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
all you guys in canada without automatic belts are so lucky
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:05 PM   #115
luckyrb13
Leaky Injector

luckyrb13 is making a name for him/her selfluckyrb13 is making a name for him/her selfluckyrb13 is making a name for him/her self
I have the Recaro pole postion spg And absolutely love it Daily drove with it for 2 ears and no its in my race car. Probably gonna buy another on for my street car.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:31 AM   #116
BeerBringer

BeerBringer is an unknown quantity at this point
I am thinking about buying a Bride Brix II seat and some MO rails.
In the stock seat I have problemes with helmet/roof clearance.
It works but I have to have the seat more leaned than i like (I like sitting close to the wheel). I'm not very tall 5'7" (170cm) will I have this problem with the Brix/MO setup?
BeerBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 04:26 PM   #117
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBringer
I am thinking about buying a Bride Brix II seat and some MO rails.
In the stock seat I have problemes with helmet/roof clearance.
It works but I have to have the seat more leaned than i like (I like sitting close to the wheel). I'm not very tall 5'7" (170cm) will I have this problem with the Brix/MO setup?
no, that will sit low enough

and if youre 5'7 then no sweat

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:13 AM   #118
psychoblue23
Zilvia Junkie

psychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of light
I foudn this thread by searching and it helped a bit I guess... I want to buy a seat for the datsun but have yet to know for sure which will fit me im pretty skinny, so yea. I like the bride seats, and I sat in one at D1 and although I didnt fit I was told they made them in different sizes? All the sites I go to tho show the same dimensions... Anyone with a link to some size charts for these seats?
psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 06:10 AM   #119
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoblue23
I foudn this thread by searching and it helped a bit I guess... I want to buy a seat for the datsun but have yet to know for sure which will fit me im pretty skinny, so yea. I like the bride seats, and I sat in one at D1 and although I didnt fit I was told they made them in different sizes? All the sites I go to tho show the same dimensions... Anyone with a link to some size charts for these seats?
http://www.tees-usa.com/size_bucket1.html

http://www.tees-usa.com/size_bucket2.html

http://www.tees-usa.com/size_reclining.html

its just a datsun so if you want barebones stuff just get a sparco sprint/speed entry level, or buddy club regular, both fit skinny dudes ok

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 06:16 AM   #120
andrewmp6
Zilvia Junkie

andrewmp6 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
Is it "safe" there? Does it meet that certain angle where if you get in an accident it won't snap your spine? >_<
no you never want them to be bolted to somthing with inch 2 inchs of shoulders any lower you wreck youll be hurt i learned that the hard way
andrewmp6 is offline   Reply With Quote