Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #211
nissan180sxer
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
nissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
im painting my coupe soon, anyone know the name of the color or the color code of this two-tone?

edit: nvm... found the link a few page back.

Last edited by nissan180sxer; 08-26-2007 at 11:33 PM..
nissan180sxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2007, 01:45 AM   #212
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
Color of car: silver/gray
Build date: 08/88
original transmission: auto
sunroof: no
HUD: yes
wing: no
State: tennessee

Old 09-29-2007, 04:35 PM   #213
hatboyfox
Leaky Injector

hatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymore
my car!

Color of car: green-silver/gray
Build date: 01/89
original transmission: 5-speed
sunroof: yes
HUD: yes
wing: no
State: CA

five lug is coming
hatboyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 04:53 PM   #214
808DRFTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
808DRFTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not mine but he was at the TBF Event here in AZ not long ago...

Old 10-01-2007, 11:03 AM   #215
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
god, that rear fender is nasty.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:01 AM   #216
xxxjovaxxx
Leaky Injector

xxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruinxxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruinxxxjovaxxx is on the path to ruin
heres my two-toner. everything is still factory color (until i do the paint) lol
this is for those askin on a red and black =P

Old 10-04-2007, 06:52 AM   #217
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Disclaimer: This is not my car, nor do I know whose car it is, just throwin' the pic up because I found it somewhere on the vast expanse of teh interwebs and thought it was the cleanest thing I'd ever seen.

SHIFT_*grind* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:32 AM   #218
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Here is another one of mine.

lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:30 PM   #219
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they look weird if u dont have that black taping...

i actually like how some of the hatches look with 2 tone.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:39 PM   #220
240sxnoob
Leaky Injector

240sxnoob is on a distinguished road
so does any 1 know the name of that two tone^^
because i like it better than the creamy yellow
240sxnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:46 PM   #221
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB200SX View Post
Disclaimer: This is not my car, nor do I know whose car it is, just throwin' the pic up because I found it somewhere on the vast expanse of teh interwebs and thought it was the cleanest thing I'd ever seen.

i think its one of the cats from the arcadia meet

those are jacks (azndoc) old 4 lug xd-9's
Old 10-08-2007, 09:25 PM   #222
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxnoob View Post
Im not sure if its the same color code but paintscratch.com has a similar two-tone combo for 1992 M30!

http://www.paintscratch.com

Last edited by thejapino; 10-08-2007 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: info
thejapino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:38 PM   #223
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
does the two tone-preservation society need stickers?

i think so
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:08 PM   #224
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
^ i think so too
Old 10-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #225
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjovaxxx View Post
heres my two-toner. everything is still factory color (until i do the paint) lol
this is for those askin on a red and black =P

please get that stupid shit out of here.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:30 PM   #226
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxnoob View Post
warm white two tone. prolly already been said.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:16 PM   #227
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Old 10-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #228
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
here is my project in primer two tone..

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:23 AM   #229
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
lol, that's pretty sweet. but I better not see any on hatches.

looking at the logo more closely (I realize you just copied it from somewhere), are those lions? wolves? are they licking the crown? or are they supposed to be spewing fire?
Old 10-09-2007, 11:54 AM   #230
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i dunno. maybe they're panting.

could do it without the fire tongues
Old 10-09-2007, 12:23 PM   #231
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
are those lions? wolves? are they licking the crown? or are they supposed to be spewing fire?
I think they're picking their noses with their tongues, like cows do.
I say keep them just for that.

It's the new cover sheet for the TTPS Reports.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:28 PM   #232
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lol, Nice. That would be a sick sticker!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 01:51 PM   #233
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

ok, so what colors and sizes do you guys want?
Old 10-09-2007, 01:56 PM   #234
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
the black one looks tight, maybe white with black lettering. Standard bumper sticker size

Last edited by sleepy_s13; 10-09-2007 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: edit for colors
sleepy_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:01 PM   #235
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

ok $8 each for gold on black, 12" wide
Old 10-09-2007, 02:17 PM   #236
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sounds good, when can I get one?
Old 10-09-2007, 02:37 PM   #237
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
^^^ Yuri, if something ever happens to that S13.4 (heaven forbid), I'm going to be the first to replicate it lol. It's so hot. Sorry to see that the gold/chrome rims didn't make it :/

TTPS reports... hehehehehe.

I can't go creamy white/gold, but I may go silver/grey someday - I'm really loving the silver/grey w/white wheels Mats, I could paint my D2s white and fake the Meister look some more lol.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:46 PM   #238
Bernie Fincham

Bernie Fincham is on the path to ruinBernie Fincham is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Bernie Fincham

Two-tone is Tiiite!

Bernie Fincham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:52 PM   #239
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
ok, so what colors and sizes do you guys want?
How about 4" wide for those of us who would like an understated look?

It would be cool to offer them in the three factory two-tone colors, i.e. dark gunmetal background,with light green, light blue, or yellow lettering
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #240
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
^^^ Yuri, if something ever happens to that S13.4 (heaven forbid), I'm going to be the first to replicate it lol

I could paint my D2s white and fake the Meister look some more lol.
double fail

i don't think anyone can replicate yuri's style, that car is on a league of its own

and even if someone were to... why rotas?

just my opinion..