Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-18-2006, 02:03 PM   #1
1989Zilvia

Trader Rating: (0)
1989Zilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is the Info.
NEdrift.com and www.Beechridge.com are teaming up to host the First Ever Drifting series in New England! 5pm-8pm

1: There will be a one time membership fee of $50.00 to NEDrift.com that will allow you the discounted rate to all of our events.
2: If you are a member, the drivers fee will be $20.00 every wednesday night.
3: If you are not a member the drivers fee will be $50.00 every wednesday night.
4: All spectators and crew members will have a $5.00 fee every wednesday night.

This is the most inexpensive Drifting series/practice I have ever seen. We are doing this so that all of the amature drivers out there can get a lot of practice and have a competition judged by a pro driver(Ryan Tuerk aka Hampsha) without braking their bank. The judged competition is only going to help fine tune everyones skills while we all have a good time.

The first night June 28th is a practice only. I would like to have every one who is going to attend please PM me or email me at [email protected].

See you all there!

No takers for this ?

Hope to see some of you out there.

http://www.nedrift.com/videos/odrift.wmv

------------NEWS FLASH------------
All obstacles (i.e.) tractor tires will no longer be present at the track but in retrospect, the agreement stands that we will respect the grass (not spinning our tires on it) and other objects like infield horticulture.
Turns 1-2 and 3-4 will be open to those with role cages. This is great news for the Dseries and we hope to see you out there...
1989Zilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2006, 11:34 AM   #2
crysis
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
crysis has a spectacular aura aboutcrysis has a spectacular aura aboutcrysis has a spectacular aura aboutcrysis has a spectacular aura aboutcrysis has a spectacular aura aboutcrysis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
it would be nice to live in NE