Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
SLIDE-O-RAMA*** CANCELLED***CANCELLED***@ NOS by SLIDE ASSASSINS

SLIDE ASSASSINS' Presents another event... SLIDE-O-RAMA!!

BREAKING NEWS***** ****BREAKING NEWS********BREAKING NEWS***
THE EVENT SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY THE 23RD OF OCTOBER HAS BEEN CANCELLED , DUE TO ANOTHER EVENT CONFLICT BY NATIONAL ORANGE SHOW SPEEDWAY. ON THEIR BEHALF, SLIDE ASSASSINS' WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS LAST MINUTE NOTICE MAY HAVE CAUSED YOU.
THERE HAS BEEN AN OFFER OF A 50.00 DISCOUNT TO EACH DRIVER REGISTERED AND PAID AT A LATER DATE, WHICH WILL BE RELEASED IN A FEW DAYS.
FULL REFUND WILL BE DONE TO ALL DRIVERS PAID IMMEDIATELY.
PAYPAL- SAME WAY
CASH- GET WITH PERSON YOU PAID TOO.
ONCE AGAIN WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THEIR MISTAKE-

Invite your friends and family to come and watch you and your friends TANDEM Drift under the bright lights of the stadium.
If you are a regular with us? Welcome back =)
If you have never been? bring your cars ready and bring your smiles.
We promote a friendly and family atmosphere at our DRIFT events and we will like to continue that for years to come. So please invite level headed and respectful drivers.

We will have 20 spots available @ 120.00 per DRIVER. This includes food and drinks for you and 1 pitcrew. (additional pitcrew @10.00each)

If your family and friends have not gone to see you Drift, because it's too far or it takes up their entire day? NOW is the chance to invite them and show them what you do. =)

Spectators 10.00 at the Gate
Kids 10 years or younger FREE!!
paypal: [email protected]
Media contact this bro>> [email protected]

National Orange Speedway
689 South E Street
San Bernadino Ca.

ALL SPECTATORS WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO WIN FREE RIDE ALONGS IN THE TEAM'S RACECARS!!

DRIVER's LIST:
1. Marty- SKYLINE

2. Luis- RHD S14

3. Kevin-Z32

4.Alex- S13

5. Melissa-Z32

6. Edgar- Z32

7. Jack-S13

8. NICKDIZZLE- Z32

9. Chuck-s13 Mulsanne Drift Team
10. Karl- S13 Musanne Drift Team
11. Cody- s13 Mulsanne Drift Team

12. Matt- S13 VERT (sexy)

13. Mario- Cressida

14. Mikey-z33

15. Moses-S13

16. John- IS300

17. RYAN- S14 Emo kid

18. Jeremy-S14

19. Emannuel- S13

20. Thomas- Toyota Cressida

Pending DEPOSITS: waiting LIST- Steve-s13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i29S6zQs86U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9PovCLK5ko

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 10-21-2011 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: update driver list
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
GREAT events.

I remember the last event people had way TOO much run time.

Everyone was hanging out and just having a good time.

I hope that red mr2 that liked to scrape the walls goes again, haha.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
SkewieSX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SkewieSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I had been to drift buffet like 3yrs ago there. Small set up but made the tandem that much more door2door. Ill be there
Old 09-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I spy a 20 car tandem?
Old 09-20-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
SkewieSX
Leaky Injector

Maybe set up a food meet in area prior for those not particapating. Just an idea. Always enjoy getting the chance to hang out and roll with my fellow 40's
Old 09-20-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Good idea. we always get the parking lot full on nice cars. I enjoy walking around looking at them.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #7
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
pics of track lay out?
begginer friendly?
Old 09-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
SkewieSX
Leaky Injector

Im going to try to find a tasty , yet parking friendly place to gather.
will start meet thread, see if there is any interest.
Ive seen them use the outside turns of the track and work your way into some very tight consistant turns in the center
Old 09-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #9
el_panduh
Zilvia Junkie

el_panduh is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo im so down to meet and eat before event. So totally count me in SkewieSX doode!! lets get more people to roll to an eating location.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #10
myg0t

myg0t is an unknown quantity at this point
so dope wish i could go...
Old 09-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #11
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkewieSX View Post
Maybe set up a food meet in area prior for those not particapating. Just an idea. Always enjoy getting the chance to hang out and roll with my fellow 40's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob22 View Post
pics of track lay out?
begginer friendly?
We are working on a few setups. One that I like a lot, but not final untill our team agrees on it. It will allow you more track time as we can launch a second car while you are mid course and still be safe.

Track is friendly it's all up to you how much you wanna advance as a driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_panduh View Post
Yo im so down to meet and eat before event. So totally count me in SkewieSX doode!! lets get more people to roll to an eating location.

Or we can get a food truck up in the parking lot, so the police don't give out tickets and everyone is chill?
If venue does not allow food truck, pick up food to go and meet inside venue parking lot.

But your idea sounds good also. Caravans from all over with massive amounts of 240s.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #12
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
<3 yay

ill come hang as i no longer have a skid racing vehicle.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #13
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Wuuuuuuuuuuuat? why not?
Old 09-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #14
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I want to do my first event with the new car here

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #15
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
not doing just drift. I'm gonna do this instead. had way too much fun at the new years event!! even though my car was sucking the whole time

11:11 333
Old 09-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #16
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
I want to do my first event with the new car here
WE WANT you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
not doing just drift. I'm gonna do this instead. had way too much fun at the new years event!! even though my car was sucking the whole time
Bro, that was soooo long ago. your car is better now... get too it.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #17
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob22 View Post
pics of track lay out?
begginer friendly?
3rd gear outer banks and second gear inner figure 8 is how its usually done
Old 09-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #18
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
3rd gear outer banks and second gear inner figure 8 is how its usually done
track isnt rocket science, BUT if you run a wide line the wall will let you know if you try to go out of bounds.

its a great beginner spot
Old 09-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #19
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
3rd with a 100% stock twin cam KA?
or high 2nd gear because my car is slooooooooow.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #20
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Go in top of 3rd and slam into 2nd after you initiate with ebrake. I love this track its so fun.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #21
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

UPDATED DRIVER's LIST.... WOOOOT WOOOOT!
Old 09-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #22
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
oh man this is starting to look exciting
Old 09-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #23
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Possible Z32 tandem... how exciting.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:58 PM   #24
muffler
Zilvia Junkie

muffler is an unknown quantity at this point
interesting..might drive for once..gonna spin out alot tho i know it gonna be the first time on the track
sideways sunday is the same day..would u guys say this is more beginner friendly?
Old 09-27-2011, 10:13 AM   #25
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

This is more beginner friendly layout wise and their will be Slide Assassins staff all over the place to give you pointers on your driving. Our events have a whole different feel overall.
Every driver that shows up, helps one another and we push to become better as a whole.

Picture a Giant Car meet, but with a track involved.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #26
muffler
Zilvia Junkie

muffler is an unknown quantity at this point
im sold..haha seems like a better enviorment ill send that pp sometime next month
Old 09-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #27
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Old 09-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #28
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Who wants a ride along in this?

Old 09-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #29
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSTAR View Post
Who wants a ride along in this?

over rated .....
Old 09-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #30
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

on the other hand, i heard this guy's gonna be there