Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 12:25 PM   #601
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Some Pirellis. I forget which ones.
Yeah, I saw that...I was like wuh?
Pirelli p400 which is a touring tire, long tread life but no smoke or firm sidewall.

Try Dunlop DZ101 they work great and if you want something low cost.
There is a tire called DOUBLE STAR or RIKEN that work really good. (last for ever). Charlie321, TOUKEPINA and DTC S14 used them and did not wear them out all day.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #602
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hey ernie did you guys have any shirts left...i want one, ill buy it if i have too haha
Old 04-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #603
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
I never got my shirt...I was told that they ran out...
Old 04-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #604
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
^ no, they went fast...mainly for drivers. I know there was plenty but somehow they ran out.

For drivers that did not get theirs? let me know and we will get em to you.

I will let you know when next ones are made. (next event) maybe sooner.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:40 PM   #605
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
man wish i could have made it .... thanks for still giving me a tshirt though
Old 04-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #606
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
i didn't get much photos either, haha

super multi-task that i ask for help left to right,

sorry the instructors couldn't make it, it was john's bday so much respect and understanding to him.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #607
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
great event, great people. saw some old faces and cars from last event getting better, smoother,faster..TOUKE DRIFT! saw some new faces and cars which was really exciting. november, oh so the scriptures say...."touke vs 626drift" is coming up fast.

thank you guys for eating all the food and helping with clean up. i never cooked 120 burgers in my life....thats a whole lotta meat!

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
Old 04-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #608
sideways88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sideways88 is making a name for him/her selfsideways88 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

thats just some of the pics i took. im not that good at taking pics. i have about 100 more to be uploaded. but my computer keeps turning off when i try it. lol. i also have about 20-30 small videos i have to upload.

but here is the album it well be in. (there are more pics in this album then what i posted)
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...event/?start=0
Old 04-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #609
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

+ for you cooking for everyone Adrian.
With all the excitement I forgot to eat, so thanks for sending the Burger.

I was cooking myself in the sun, it burns sooooo bad.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #610
Jordan-S13-Silvia
Zilvia Member

Jordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the roughJordan-S13-Silvia is a jewel in the rough
Hey guys whats the name of this song and artist in this video please let me know.

Thanks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cSi3q0EMs0[/ame]
Old 04-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #611
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
KA

My sincerist apologies to Jon and all of you guys at the Touke event for not being able to show up and help out.

I got a lil bit too wasted at my own bday party.... still feeling the after-affects of it....

I'll make sure to be there at the next event for sure!

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

Old 04-07-2008, 12:56 PM   #612
sideways88
Leaky Injector

sideways88 is making a name for him/her selfsideways88 is making a name for him/her self
thats fort minor - remember the name
Old 04-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #613
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Man I had a good time!!! Outside Family was out there representing!!! Can't wait till the next time ima be hitting the sweeper non-stop.To everyone I met it was nice to meet you and to those who help put this event on Thanks!!! Jon lets hurry up and get the next one going.....ill help you.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #614
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, what he said, I am down to help out too...Luis,you need to get on with the family...that means you have to change your name!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #615
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^To what
Old 04-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #616
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silsx13 View Post
My sincerist apologies to Jon and all of you guys at the Touke event for not being able to show up and help out.

I got a lil bit too wasted at my own bday party.... still feeling the after-affects of it....

I'll make sure to be there at the next event for sure!
BAH! I suck! But I guess its best I don't try to instruct and throw up in my helmet or something.

Or worst...

crash another drift car!

One thing for sure... Absolut Madarin + Sunkiss + Red Bull = Fun!
Old 04-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #617
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

RAY...missed you at the event...maybe next time.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:14 PM   #618
RichSylv

RichSylv is making a name for him/her selfRichSylv is making a name for him/her selfRichSylv is making a name for him/her self
I finally figured out the picture thing.
These are a very high resolution, and require special treatment !

Check these out, and keep in mind,
The car; The pix & the Music are not free.

Thanks for the oppertunity to keep playing , and Having Fun!!
go to :
www.richfotos.com

Go To : http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...ery_id=1024699
Old 04-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #619
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx Touke for a great event, I had a great time and I apprieciate all the help! I just woke up about 2 hours ago (slept 11 hours LOL).
Old 04-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #620
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
thanks adrian for cooking the burgers.

i'd like to apologize to the owner of the car that got hit by the renegade haybale. sorry dude. i didn't know taht i made a haybale fly and i didnt know that it hit your car. i didn't find out about that till i left.

on another note, did anybody get any pics of me? black fastback with the maroon lip.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #621
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
haha dude that shit was crazy...i turned as soon as i heard you hit those hay bales, i saw one in the air and ernie just standing there...Ernie your crazy as fuck cuz you didnt flinch or nothin you just stood there
Old 04-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #622
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
ok can we get some pics up that WE DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR ?
Old 04-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #623
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
WOW, TOUKE....it was like a big party! Music bumpin' BBQ grills, drifting...goddam, got all the right stuff!

Cyrus said he has NEVER seem soooooo many people at the balcony! And neither have i! HAHAHa
Old 04-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #624
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
ok can we get some pics up that WE DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR ?
Whats up with that!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:28 PM   #625
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichSylv View Post
I finally figured out the picture thing.
These are a very high resolution, and require special treatment !

Check these out, and keep in mind,
The car; The pix & the Music are not free.

Thanks for the oppertunity to keep playing , and Having Fun!!
go to :
www.richfotos.com

Go To : http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...ery_id=1024699
We don't wanna pay for pics.... we just wait for everyone else to post them up.... Rich always hustlin. We ZILVIANS REFUSE TO PAY!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:31 PM   #626
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
WOW, TOUKE....it was like a big party! Music bumpin' BBQ grills, drifting...goddam, got all the right stuff!

Cyrus said he has NEVER seem soooooo many people at the balcony! And neither have i! HAHAHa
That's how we do it. It's FAMILY....brothers,cousins,sisters,granny and grandpy too.

Glad you guys came out, hope you got some of Adrians meet, burgers I meant.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:46 PM   #627
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
I would like to thank JON from touki eventand Ernie from DTC for letting us run.....it was an awesome event...TANDEM was awesome...Please let me know when you guys are having another event.....I can get some people to jump in!!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:57 PM   #628
DTC S14

DTC S14 will become famous soon enoughDTC S14 will become famous soon enoughDTC S14 will become famous soon enoughDTC S14 will become famous soon enoughDTC S14 will become famous soon enough
Just wanted to say thanx to john for the event. I had a great time and met a few new people.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #629
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
I would like to thank JON from touki eventand Ernie from DTC for letting us run.....it was an awesome event...TANDEM was awesome...Please let me know when you guys are having another event.....I can get some people to jump in!!
Anytime, glad you had a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC S14 View Post
Just wanted to say thanx to john for the event. I had a great time and met a few new people.
Alrighty!!!!! Welcome to Zilvia Marcelo.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:15 AM   #630
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
next time u're doin tandom with me ... thats if i bring out the S13