Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:13 PM   #481
junn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
junn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
my pooch...rockin a mohawk!!!!!

junn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 11:19 PM   #482
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1337
NEW BABY!

1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #483
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Me and my pits all grown up with the addition to the family. . . 6 month old Redboy.

-Jon

ps in the action shots: don't freak out they're just playing!

My baby Senorita the runt of an OFRN litter

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #484
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
allow me to re-introduce myself...my name is KEN. haha...he's a pure bred Akita. we got him in VA when he was 10 weeks old...he's now about 5yrs old! still acts like a huge puppy though! when we come home, he literally jumps up and down like a rabbit! haha!! we love him, he's such a great dog!

when we got him @ 10weeks...he was a huge puppy!

the snow dog LOVES the snow!!

chillin...

represent chicago! haha...
Old 10-22-2008, 07:32 AM   #485
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Old 10-22-2008, 07:38 AM   #486
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
My shepherd is getting big... he sleeps in strange positions though...

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:54 AM   #487
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Solei. half rott, half lab. she's all grown up. about 3 years now.

Old 10-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #488
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by junn View Post
my pooch...rockin a mohawk!!!!!

Let the chops begin.

Hilarity will ensue.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #489
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan

Now there's 2 of us. I let mine go back though, only kept it for about a week.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #490
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
lucky7- looks like my brothers dog, he just found it
lays in a weird position unless its normal (shes a she) ive never seen any other dog lay like this
Old 10-22-2008, 09:52 PM   #491
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda

the little bastard. Thats Bently btw... He's a AKC reg'd blue tick beagle... And hes dumb as fuck lol.

Cute tho... Thats why he's still alive.

oh yeah he was free. apparently when people buy dogs to breed, they dont like the look of broken tails.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:02 PM   #492
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
The new dumb dumb...that I love:He is a big sweety, and a wee bit on the thin side, but he will fatten up soon! Just picked him up today from the shelter!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #493
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
oh wow thats a nice box. great dog.

he's got sock on his feet!
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #494
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
helpin me w/ the swap lol

allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #495
n240sxfnatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post

What type of dog is that and what is your address so I can steal it
n240sxfnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:29 PM   #496
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
my boy Max again, he is growing up quick

Old 10-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #497
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
oh wow thats a nice box. great dog.

he's got sock on his feet!
So far he is great. Just picked him up from the shelter.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:36 PM   #498
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by n240sxfnatic View Post
What type of dog is that and what is your address so I can steal it
lol. not 100% sure cause we saved her but I think a rottweiler had its way with a shepard= my dog

i would remove the testicles of anyone who tried to hurt/take her

Last edited by allntrlundrgrnd; 11-13-2008 at 10:26 PM..
Old 10-29-2008, 08:52 AM   #499
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
This is Curly. He's too loveable to be a guard dog hehe

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:57 PM   #500
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by J ROK View Post
picture.

Tarzan Jr. versus a mouse
^^^Executed nicely! I love Amazon Tree Boas. I want a Green Tree Python next!

So I got more reptiles! Two baby Gargoyle Geckos! They grow to be about a foot!

BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:02 AM   #501
PANGES
Zilvia Junkie

PANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enough
Long time no see, fellas! Here's the bunny (Milo) and 2 dogs (Mickey and Otis).

Fatass Otis now...

Old 11-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #502
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Here's some more of my dachshunds, buddy wraps himself in this blanket, I didn't cover him at all in this picture:

Porkchop:
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #503
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

this thread makes me miss my dog sooo much college ftl

Old 11-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #504
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Quote:

Quote:
this thread makes me miss my dog sooo much college ftl

i come home this afternoon and there's 3 dogs chillin in my front yard like the own the place. 2 small dirty shaggy dogs and a dog exactly like both your dogs. well i guess my roommate has been feeding it and yeah, shit wont leave.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:00 AM   #505
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANGES View Post
Ahh man I love pugs! Such comedy little dogs. This is me at the breeder:

And my friends SBT giving me some love (softest dog in the world):

Old 11-14-2008, 06:56 AM   #506
3-240's-N-aMule
Zilvia Member

3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough
Heres a couple of my pets. The most handsome pit in da world? I think so. Hes a G too.

Aww so cute.
3-240's-N-aMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:08 AM   #507
mateoo
Zilvia Member

mateoo is an unknown quantity at this point
my dogg..hes 4 months..a mix of a bichon and poodle..so hes a bich poo..his name is spartacus

mateoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #508
ho0dlumka13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
here is my booobs
pit bull about 7 weeks

ho0dlumka13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:38 PM   #509
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
My wolf/dog..

Old 12-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #510
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateoo View Post
my dogg..hes 4 months..a mix of a bichon and poodle..so hes a bich poo..his name is spartacus
lol, that dog is not nearly hard enough for that name