Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Toby Broadfield

It amazes me that this guy doesn't have a review on his service anywhere on this forum where when something is done so good/clean it is refered to as "Broadfield" style, or where most of this forum know this guy buy his full name but never meet or talked to him ever.

I'm not much of a review thread guy but I just want to make it known that Toby has the best prices(on what he sales) and the best customer service I've ever delt with when buying anything. On numorous occasions ill send a random email followed by another one with random questions about my audio I buy off of him and they are ALWAYS replied to within 24 hours, if not with in the hour. If you email him at the right times he will get back with in minutes! There is a three hour time difference for us and he makes time for when I need him, even months after the sale is done he still some how answers everything and always proper. Cause to be honest I but myself with how much I bug this guy with random ass thoughts. My most recent buy was a full system for my new car, we exchanged over 40 emails before a phone call for over thirty minutes going over stuff I'm pretty sure we went over a million times. Never have a got any type of rudeness or avoidance from him like most sellers.

Cliff notes
-if he sales what you need buy from him
-best customer service by far
Would never hesitate to buy again

I rate Broadfield with 10/10 rating as there is nothing else I'd expect from a seller.

Thanks Toby!
Malachi

EDIT: if anybody else has reviews post them up! I know I'm no the only one who buys from him. Also post up some pictures of what you got, ill be posting pictures when I get some sun light
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #2
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Great guy and seller! I've purchased over 2k from him and he goes the extra mile to make sure everything is good to go!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
I almost purchased 2k in stero equipment in one sale lol. Just sayinng
Old 03-03-2013, 06:10 AM   #4
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
+38308438024 If everybody had the same customer service as Toby, all our cars would not be a driving electrical fire hazard!!!

Bought a JVC headunit and a Viper 5902 from him. Guy literally walked me thru the damn install. Took me over a week of pestering him and double checking my wiring but the guy is a saint...would not hesitate to buy from him again!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #5
e5s4y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
e5s4y is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
+1 for Toby. Awesome customer service, really cuts you a deal compared to other online stores. My purchases include 4 HA Mirius speakers, an arc audio amp, and a badass Viper alarm. I still need to install the remote start, but i have NO DOUBT that he would have any problem breaking it down for me. Definitely the first guy i would even consider going to for anything audio, interior, connector, or general car knowledge questions.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #6
future
Post Whore!

Once again Toby proves this thread right. Give him a random call for help with my stereo and he automatically knew what was wrong and gave me step by step of how to fix it. A+++++ selller
Old 03-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #7
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I highly doubt there is someone who is doing it better than Toby Broadfield. Looking forward to doing more business with him soon!
Old 03-28-2013, 11:27 PM   #8
180wanabe1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
180wanabe1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Have had a few pieces of custom work done by Toby and he is the BEST! his workmanship is nothing but amazing. The only downside is he is so good and has so much buisness going on that sometimes things don't get turned around as quickly as you want. But hey like they always said you either get cheap, fast or quality; you only get two of the three. Look forward to when i have something else i need custom made that i can send to him!
180wanabe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #9
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
I think there wasn't a review for him before hand because its just known that if you want a great deal, on quality audio equipment, or need custom interior work done, and now XRP fittings and supplies, Toby is second to none. I've personally bought audio equipment from him, with him helping me find exactly what I need for my listening style, and parts from his SR part out and he's one of a kind. If there is anything that he offers that I need there is never a question of going anywhere else. It's always going to be toby.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:40 AM   #10
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I'd have to agree with Holemilk. It's common knowledge that Toby puts out great work and his customer service is top notch. I have nothing but the utmost respect for what he does as a business person and member of this forum.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #11
Pstl_pete
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Pstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Since Toby is in the car electronics business, I figured he'd be the man for a car alarm and sure enough, after pricing out units, Toby was the cheapest.

Got my Viper alarm just days after payment and sat on the sucker for 6 months before deciding to install it last night. I'm by no means a rookie when it comes to wiring but I ran into a snag and decided to send Toby an email for help. Not only did he get back to me but he called me to explain the little mistake I made.

This is exactly why I buy stuff from him. There are few people in this industry that truly support the end customer and Toby is one of those few.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #12
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I've ordered a few times from Toby in the past with no problems at all for a few small things here and there (AUX cable, sub and amp). However, this review is for my most recent purchase since it's a more significant amount.

My most recent purchase was for a full system with head unit, speakers, back up camera, steering wheel control, wiring kit, amp and sub for my car, pretty much the whole 9 yards. His pricing was very competitive and very fair based on what I was able to find online. I had asked him for a quote and he provided me with a full list of items plus additional items that I didn't even know I needed for the install, like the RCA cables. He saved me a big headache there.

Also, I had asked if it was possible for him to hold the order and ship it a few weeks after I sent payment instead of sending it right away so I can receive the order a specific week and he obliged with no problem at all! When I received the package, it was filled with peanuts! Literally a garbage bag full, so I know he took care of packaging to make sure nothing got damaged.

A+

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #13
future
Post Whore!

I think I got the same speakers, sub and one of those amps also lol
Old 04-27-2013, 05:58 AM   #14
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I've ordered a bunch of things from him, and I plan to order more! He's one of the best venders (people) I've dealt with online.

He's honest, gives you great pricing, and stands behind every sale.

Case and point. I had ordered a deck and I had asked to have it shipped via USPS as Canadians get HAMMERED in charges from UPS. It unfortunately went out UPS and I was hit with a serious amount in charges (more then half the price of the deck). He asked what the amount was, and that he'd cover it because "he didn't want me to pay a penny more then what it would have cost if it was shipped USPS".

What a stand up person! This is the type of service that gets you loyal customers. I'm running out of things to buy so I guess I'll just have to get some custom fabrication work
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #15
Opasen

Trader Rating: (1)
Opasen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I ordered the Item: 352A (3) 52mm Angled Gauge Plate. He was very quick to reply to any enquiry I had and made purchasing his products easy. I wasn't to sure how successful I would've been since I live in Sydney, Australia and a new member to the forum but once again Toby made it easy and without any hassles. As soon as I made the payment the product was sent the next day with tracking a number.

His product is great and packaged the items well so they didn't get damaged during transit. I'll definitely purchase again with 10/10 for product, service and communication.
Opasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #16
k240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
k240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Buy the parts from him one time !!
First ship ,great pack ,and good price .also great service !!
Will buy from him again !!
Thanks man
k240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #17
7o7drft240sx
Leaky Injector

7o7drft240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Sent my s14 cluster shroud/center hvac to get modify and when I recieved it it looked GREAT!! Fast shipping, Good communication!! Thanks Again!!
7o7drft240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #18
bluebattosai

bluebattosai is an unknown quantity at this point
He has great product and gives great advice. I bought an alarm from him. I was dumb and didn't look at the date and it was one of his older deals but he still honored it. After everything was installed he even gave me step by step instructions on certain features.
bluebattosai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #19
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Just before departing Afghanistan to come back home I contacted Toby in reguards to the Apline INE-920HD headunit for my tow rig. The problem was that my parents were leaving in just over a week to drive the truck out to me @ Fort Campbell. Toby got it to my parents house to be installed within 3 days to ensure that everything was good to go. He has been more than helpful in regards to my purchases as I am now looking to get a second headunit from him to put in my JZS147 Aristo.

Great prices, Great business, Fast shipping......... You just can't get any better than that.

Thanks again Toby.
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #20
unwtdhero
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Toby's a dick

-best regards, Bestbuy install crew

Lol
Jk
I haven't bought anything, but I've inquired (like most zivilains) and the info was more than helpful
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #21
S13NeoVert

Trader Rating: (0)
S13NeoVert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Perfect Pricing, Product and Professional

Purchased a custom dash piece setup from Toby and it's nothing short of a perfect experience. In a field full of "kids" trying to push off their work as a "deal" and "quality", this guy is head and shoulders above the rest. If I lived in Illinois, I'd bring this restoration project of a car to him, hand him the keys and say "I trust your judgement." This, coming from an anal perfectionist when it comes to work done on my cars.

The responses I got were timely and professional. The end product was perfect. Looked like a JDM factory part from nissan. I had him install two gauges in the rectangular vents on the s13 gauge cluster bezel and I'm speechless about how flawless and OEM it looks. Dude's a freaking magician with plastics.....
S13NeoVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #22
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
I've ordered from Toby a few times with nothing but excellent service.
A/n lines and a GPS tracking device from viper.
I'd gladly give him my business any time possible.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #23
dddx880

dddx880 is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered a bunch of Second Skin sound deadening from Broadfield a little while back, it arrived fast and was exactly what I needed. Great product and awesome person to deal with!
dddx880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #24
k240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
k240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is my second time to buy from Toby !!

The service and the price and the shipping always fast and nice !!

Thank u very much !

When my 240 sx back I will go order the customer gauge from u !
k240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #25
thinhthan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
thinhthan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Had trouble with my alarm and couldn't get it to start so asked toby about he asked me a couple questions about it and couldn't figure out why ether I was about to give up on it. Toby intead of him just giving up like most customer service will he took the time out of his own time to call me up and walk me through some diagnosing. And it wasn't just a quick check here and there it was down to every wire needed. After figuring out what was wrong instead of telling me ok that's your problem good bye like most customer service people he acually showed me what I can do to go around it without having to buy a new remote start. Toby also doesn't take days or weeks to reply ether. I usually get a message back from him within less than 24 hours if not within mins or a hour. This man knows his shit and will take time out of his own life just to get whatever you need figured out and working properly
thinhthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #26
hockeyrules
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
hockeyrules is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Mr. Broadfield is awesome, answered every question i've ever had and has such good products
hockeyrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #27
titopr06
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (68)
titopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Toby has incredible knowledge of all the products he sells and definitely has the best prices.
On both of my purchases communication and shipping have been extremely fast.
Dont think twice when buying!
titopr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM   #28
iHateMySilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
iHateMySilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Toby was very helpful! Great prices great communication

Thanks again

NaVanBrosガレ​​ージLtd,Co.
iHateMySilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:15 PM   #29
nautical miles

nautical miles is an unknown quantity at this point
I, much like everyone one, was ecstatic over the service, knowledge, prices and politeness of Broadfield Customs. After having watched many of his projects for years now with so much perfection, I should not be so surprised to have been dealt such good service. Will more than likely buy anything I need that he sells from him. And would recommend to anyone to work with Toby Broadfield of Broadfield Customs. 10/10
Originally Posted by juan3023 View Post
how much does a container usually goes for does any one on here have any idea ?
Not sure exactly what they go for but i would assume a premium if its a week before race wars.
nautical miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #30
future
Post Whore!

Just Bumping again cause i don't buy audio anywhere else! This guy's prices are better then on l one or the local stores and that includes shipping! I tell him what i want to spend and what i need and he always has something for me! Easily takes my money lol