Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #31
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sounds fantastic! Stay safe out there guys.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #32
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
YouTube - Slide Assassin Drift Circuit Navy Base Part 2
YouTube - Luke Pakula Slide Assassins Navy Base
Old 09-27-2009, 10:25 PM   #33
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
+1 for the guys reppin today !!! Sick vids and where are the rest of the pics / vids
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:51 PM   #34
Equinox
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Equinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enoughEquinox will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Equinox
Event was a blast to watch. Here are some pics I took from the grandstands. Someone get me a media pass for next year!

More here!
Coronado Speed Festival 2009
Old 09-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #35
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
SDDT.com Media: Coronado Speed Festival 2009
Old 09-28-2009, 01:13 AM   #36
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Nice!!! So jealous!
Old 09-28-2009, 02:53 AM   #37
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
my perspective

randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:54 AM   #38
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light

Old 09-28-2009, 03:17 AM   #39
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
great coverage. LOVE it

kinda irked by the edits though. but whatever. content is good
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:46 AM   #40
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

those pics are sick!
Old 09-28-2009, 10:29 AM   #41
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

lemme find some more of your corolla hahaha

i did keep saying i wasnt gonna take pics of it
Old 09-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #42
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyjordan View Post
lemme find some more of your corolla hahaha

i did keep saying i wasnt gonna take pics of it
lol
Old 09-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #43
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Nice pics.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #44
jbguillo
Leaky Injector

jbguillo is an unknown quantity at this point
i had a good time skid racin' in ma got damn jap car.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #45
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguillo View Post
i had a good time skid racin' in ma got damn jap car.
buaahahahaha ... " I use to do the drifting before you guys were born" hahaha ... good chillen Yo!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #46
EMSKILLS
Zilvia Member

EMSKILLS is an unknown quantity at this point
dam looked like a bad ass event, for sure be there next time
EMSKILLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #47
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Sincere thanks to everyone who came together to make this happen. Seeing drifting continue in SD is a beautiful thing!
I hope everyone who likes what they see will mark their callanders for next year.
I will be working to make Drifting a bigger and better portion of this event every year.

Kelly shot about 2000 photos and there are some truly amazing ones, here is a preview:

more to come im sure as he takes his time processing them
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:20 PM   #48
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Who's THIS?!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #49
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
That's one from Randy's perspective !! LOL (far away in the corner)
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #50
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

to be honest..this is like..the first time i took pics at an event
Old 09-29-2009, 02:22 AM   #51
sdblackgloves
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sdblackgloves is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sdblackgloves
shots i took.. enjoy! and let me know what you guys think.

let me know what you guys think.. Thanks!

sdblackgloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:05 AM   #52
sdblackgloves
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sdblackgloves is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sdblackgloves
[quote=Equinox;3051663]Event was a blast to watch. Here are some pics I took from the grandstands. Someone get me a media pass for next year![quote]

it was pretty easy getting a media pass i jus applied for it on there site and i got approved i even signed up a week after the deadline.
sdblackgloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #53
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

those pics are so sick!
Old 09-30-2009, 02:37 PM   #54
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
yes sirs amazing pix! theres really nothing else like point loma and sailboats in San Diego Bay as a drift backdrop = )

luke did I tell you how much I love the glow stick light show rave that is your video soundtrack? IM me with the artist/titles

u rock
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:25 PM   #55
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
yes sirs amazing pix! theres really nothing else like point loma and sailboats in San Diego Bay as a drift backdrop = )

luke did I tell you how much I love the glow stick light show rave that is your video soundtrack? IM me with the artist/titles

u rock

Bro You're Not Down To Go To A Rave With Me And See How Its Done
Old 10-01-2009, 01:48 AM   #56
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

lol we'll need to bring martin, he has robot ears
Old 10-01-2009, 01:55 AM   #57
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i love all of those shots... but these 2 are def the jam

SD boys know how to get down, fa sho

Old 10-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #58
Carbon Krylon
Leaky Injector

Carbon Krylon is an unknown quantity at this point
Your photos definitely beat mine haha I'll try to get on the track next year.

Flickr.com/xjg
Carbon Krylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #59
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
any more vids or photos?
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #60
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This event was awsome. Im definetly trying to get into this event next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote