Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 06:48 PM   #31
Var
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Var
i saw a few 240's today . there's 3 at my work and 2 at home
Old 05-25-2005, 08:34 PM   #32
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
Besides the 3 in my driveway, I see this one burgundy one by Oakland and Grand Avenue, lowered on FN01's in bronze, dont know if any of you are familiar with the area
Old 05-25-2005, 09:22 PM   #33
Lurkable
Zilvia Member

Lurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lurkable
I saw a grey s13 in downtown San Rafael last saturday or sunday. He waved at me in my red zenki but the sun was in my eyes and I didn't notice till it was too late. =( so sad.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:03 PM   #34
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
S13 coupe.. cf hood burgundy color...konig hard to find rewinds running big o tires.. angled exhaust .... was seen at weds nite drags.. was told it was mike...
Old 05-26-2005, 02:40 AM   #35
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
this thread is :ghey: .......................

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:49 AM   #36
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
S13 coupe.. cf hood burgundy color...konig hard to find rewinds running big o tires.. angled exhaust .... was seen at weds nite drags.. was told it was mike...

sounds like narc from daly city
Old 05-26-2005, 03:04 AM   #37
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sounds like narc to me
Old 05-26-2005, 03:07 AM   #38
stillmatic
Zilvia Junkie

stillmatic is on a distinguished road
Haha, this thread is tight.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:00 AM   #39
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
konig hard to find rewinds running big o tires...
rewinds arent hard to find are they? i see them all the time...just to be on topic... ...i saw a lot today...whats new...
Old 05-26-2005, 03:15 PM   #40
hendogg8
Zilvia Member

hendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura about
I just saw a red zenki s14 with cf hood, dumped on some flush, polished wheels today rolling into the Catering loading dock of SJSU, dropping somebody off. Pretty clean. It was around noon time. Never seen that car around campus.

- Henry
Old 05-26-2005, 03:26 PM   #41
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
i know there not hard to find... i just call them that... for kicks...
Old 05-27-2005, 11:58 PM   #42
bimmerlover
Zilvia Junkie

bimmerlover is making a name for him/her selfbimmerlover is making a name for him/her self
I saw a Pearl White Kouki S14 with an M-Sport front bumper and Nismo side skirts over at CSU Hayward on Friday morning.
Old 05-28-2005, 01:37 AM   #43
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone on here have a black S14 dumped on a set of Cobra wheels painted black? Berkeley area.
Old 05-28-2005, 01:41 AM   #44
ri0tvenom
Leaky Injector

ri0tvenom is on the path to ruinri0tvenom is on the path to ruin
saw hella 240's at tap ex tonight, i was there in my 1974 s13 4 door silvia drift convertion, type r. nice seeing new faces, will do again.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:25 AM   #45
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

say what say what say what?^ doesnt make sense..
Old 05-28-2005, 09:22 AM   #46
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tvenom
saw some riced out 240sx in front of winchesters auto in san jose, the worker there who drives a supra said the guy was a total ricer.

w000t! That supra is total rice you should see it and ask him for a ride. When he floors it, it bucks like a mad bull!!! HAHAHA Yeah that stupid guy at winchester sells me the wrong parts all the time! fucking asshole.

heres a pic of that ricers car

Please leave me feedback
Old 05-28-2005, 08:11 PM   #47
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Ghst 01 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to Ghst 01
i always see a red zenki parked on Beach and Mason St in SF fisherman's wark.. that has a after market bumper

http://www.myspace.com/8407376

96 red zenki:
Greddy KA Turbo kit (TD06-20g, 370cc, Emanage, Vspell FMIC), TEIN HE's, VIS Vader CF hood, Falken Azenis ST-115's, Sony Xplod head unit.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:22 PM   #48
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
damn supprised no ones seen my bucket around yet.. i drive like a million miles a year

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
Old 05-28-2005, 08:27 PM   #49
hendogg8
Zilvia Member

hendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen
damn supprised no ones seen my bucket around yet.. i drive like a million miles a year

Maybe we have...what do you drive?
Old 05-28-2005, 09:21 PM   #50
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
black 91 hatch, olive green rear mesh, zenki lip olive green. lowered

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
Old 05-28-2005, 09:46 PM   #51
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I drive a white 93 hb with a red drivers side fender and black rear bumper, holla if you see me.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:14 PM   #52
ri0tvenom
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx
w000t! That supra is total rice you should see it and ask him for a ride. When he floors it, it bucks like a mad bull!!! HAHAHA Yeah that stupid guy at winchester sells me the wrong parts all the time! fucking asshole.

heres a pic of that ricers car
damn that picture looks sad its so dirty and left alone, is it runing??
Old 05-28-2005, 10:18 PM   #53
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tvenom
damn that picture looks sad its so dirty and left alone, is it runing??
It's being "prepped" for paint. It runs.... unforunately....

hahaha j/k BJ
Old 05-28-2005, 11:12 PM   #54
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerlover
I saw a Pearl White Kouki S14 with an M-Sport front bumper and Nismo side skirts over at CSU Hayward on Friday morning.
i know him
Old 05-29-2005, 03:11 AM   #55
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
i see the same car at walmart!

that reminds me, andrew do you need those wheels? freakin get at me dude

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:44 PM   #56
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

holy shit i forgot all about em. when you wanna meet up?
Old 05-29-2005, 11:56 PM   #57
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
on topic post:
saw a red zenki s14 on 580 by dublin area.....threw him the shocker
Old 05-31-2005, 11:59 AM   #58
ri0tvenom
Leaky Injector

saw a white s13 convertible with the s15 front end with 18" rims and fat ass exhaust shit was pimping, going down 280 pass san mateo bridge exit. your car was pimp!!
Old 05-31-2005, 02:05 PM   #59
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i passed 2 240's on mission in fremont, then i passed (i believe) one of them again on niles blvd later that day. then i saw one at tinman's house. omg they're everywhere
Old 06-01-2005, 03:20 PM   #60
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
saw black zenki with 18" black wheels with polished lip last friday at the parking lot near tap ex...
Closed Thread