Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2002, 11:24 PM   #1
/etc/shadow
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
/etc/shadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Greetings.
   I've been working on pulling together the various funding to execute my master plan for my 1990 S13 240sx. I'll start by replacing the bushings all the way around the car, and then upgrading the sway bars, adding strut towers, and going coilover (currently eyeballing Whiteline). My friend has a pair of brembo crossdrilled rotors brand new in his trunk waiting for me to give him the cash for them. That's going on the front with performance pads.
   As far as performance, it's going to be an RB20 or RB25. I'm still working the numbers here... there seems to be lots of disagreement about silly things like driveshaft length that I can't seem to get good answers to.
   I plan on getting the power up to around 400 to 500 whp. 205/60R15 tires are not going to put that power to the road, so I'm going to need to get wider wheels. Well, as I understand, I'm pushing it trying to go above 8" wide in the rear. However, I'm told that if I replace the hubs with those off a Skyline or Z32-TT I would be able to put on wider wheels, provided that I go widebody.
   If I'm going to be going widebody, I really want to go Sil 1580 in the process. Those look supersexy.
   So I guess my question is this. What widebody components exist that aren't godawful looking and will attach properly to a Sil 1580 USDM S13?
/etc/shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links