Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:23 AM   #1
Slayer13x

Trader Rating: (0)
Slayer13x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S14 revival build

starting this thread so i have a way of logging my entire build and to also be able to share everything i did so here goes!

i picked up the car about 2 weeks ago in canton Ohio for 800$ came with 4 tires 2 with 3/32nds of tread and the other 2 with about 6/32nds of tread and a 5 speed tranny out of an s13 (no spot for cas yet :/) its a 1995 s14 says its an se on the title but i have yet to confirm that fully. and yes it is automatic for the time being as i have more important issues to take care of first before a manual swap.

when i first saw the car i could tell it was in need of being saved by a new owner. it came on cut springs with blown shocks, bald tires, leaking air, barely started, stupid stickers all over the place, bad paint job you get the idea. for 800$ i felt it was worth it cause there's only 3 spots of serious rusting the rest of the under body is clean. the engine bay was also decent not much done to it and a clean interior
Slayer13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links