Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2016, 10:28 AM   #1
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
As if your vote even counts. Who ever the next president is has already been decided and this little show trump Hilary and Bernie are putting on is just to please you.

Trump doesn't stand a chance. He's there to do exactly what he's doing. Put on a show. Just like Bernie has won a couple states popular vote but the democratic delegates have over turned the desicion giving Hilary the win. think about that HE WON THE POPULAR VOTE but still lost the state..... Yeah your vote means a whole lot.

Also Hilary is a criminal and I don't like / trust her but she will be the next president no doubt.

Trump on the other hand is a gamble. Can you imagine that guy negotiating a nuclear deal with North Korea? lol itd either be great or we'd be getting bombed of his mouth getting out of hand.

Honestly in my opinion they are both crooks and neither of them deserve to run the country but I don't vote any way because I know it doesn't do anything

But gun to my head had to vote? I guess I'd go with trump. I have a really bad gut feeling about Hilary.
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2016, 01:55 PM   #2
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
As if your vote even counts.

Huh?

You don't have any intrinsic right to pick a party's candidate.

The Dems and GOP can easily just announce who their candidate is and that would be that.

Their selection process is generous enough to allow party members voice who they want to represent the party. The party can easily overrule.

It's feared that the Republicans may do just that when it comes to Trump. Many traditional conservatives hate him. The National Standard did an entire issue blasting him.

The problem is, it would be the death of the party if they over rule his nomination and pick Cruz. Trump running independent guaranties a Dem win.

Bernie is to left of center to win a national election. Sure he's genuine, but he's ideas are out there. Even if he wins he'd be a lame duck president as No one in congress with support him. Dems will turn on him fearing losing their seats at home to republican rivals.

Bernie wants to raise taxes 8-60% on EVERYONE. He wants a $15 national minimal wage and he wants free college.

Reality? A Dominos pizza becomes $30, and jobs that once required a degree and paid 20-25 an hour now pay $15 an hours. Why? Well everyone has a fucking degree now. Basic labor becomes to much and we push to outsource labor, tech support and automate services.

Those "you checkouts" are the tip of the ice berg. I foresee fully automated fast food dinners in that future.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote