Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
FR*ZENKI

Trader Rating: (0)
FR*ZENKI is on the path to ruinFR*ZENKI is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey wus up name is karlos, originaly from cali but living in hawaii at the moment will be going back to cali in DEC to visit family nd wanted to chek out some meets while im there, btw i drive a 95 S14, just picked it up a month ago so its a project in progress. i'll post some pics up later, well then hope to hear about some meets.
FR*ZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 02:10 AM   #2
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR*ZENKI View Post
hey wus up name is karlos, originaly from cali but living in hawaii at the moment will be going back to cali in DEC to visit family nd wanted to chek out some meets while im there, btw i drive a 95 S14, just picked it up a month ago so its a project in progress. i'll post some pics up later, well then hope to hear about some meets.
OFF TOPIC???
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
FR*ZENKI

Trader Rating: (0)
FR*ZENKI is on the path to ruinFR*ZENKI is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dops13 View Post
OFF TOPIC???
so where should i post this @?
FR*ZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR*ZENKI View Post
so where should i post this @?
intro thread or something. the thread is just for spotting other cars in san diego area .

anyway i saw a white s13 coupe with stickers on the back out in oceanside by the train station last friday.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #5
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Has Anyone Spotted This Car???

Hey guys Im looking for my car its close or near National city was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago.
Please someone call me if you see it. Its a Coupe 89 with a silvia front aero bumper GTR Grill 2 Advan Onis and 2 Steelies. It should have side skirts, wangan Wing, Please Please Please help me!!!!

858-342-2928 Mike
Your help is greatly appreciated.

datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:41 PM   #6
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what? why dont you just drive down to the guys you got it from? people usually dont say no to a 9mm!
Old 06-28-2008, 03:01 PM   #7
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
intro thread or something. the thread is just for spotting other cars in san diego area .

anyway i saw a white s13 coupe with stickers on the back out in oceanside by the train station last friday.
that was probally me lol s13 white coupe yello fogs as daytime running lights and stickers on that back angled myspace.com/ronald240

seems to me that this thread is still going so ill post up 240 if i see them late
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #8
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
that was probally me lol s13 white coupe yello fogs as daytime running lights and stickers on that back angled myspace.com/ronald240

seems to me that this thread is still going so ill post up 240 if i see them late
sounds like it sir! :-D nice ride.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote