Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #121
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Now that we have a character list, we need a full vehicle list to go along with it. Preferably with pics.
I wanna see pics bad too! Can't wait...
Old 08-20-2006, 11:05 AM   #122
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
my only concern is that the transformers animated movie rocked way too hard. i have no idea how a liveaction movie could ever top it.

i got hella freaked out when optimus died and turned all black. that was pretty traumatic for a little kid.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:16 PM   #123
DRFT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Heres a supposed rendered shot of how optimus prime is supposed to look like
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:22 PM   #124
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
When will a actual release date come out?
Old 08-20-2006, 01:48 PM   #125
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
what? did something happen to july 4th 2007?
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:14 AM   #126
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan
what? did something happen to july 4th 2007?
I believe it's still set for a July release...No worries.

Sooo, who's gonna be the bigger box office movie next summer? Tranformers vs Spiderman 3?

I think SM3 will do better but I think TF is gonna be second easy.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:53 AM   #127
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
No Soundwave !?

What kind of blasphemy is this? That was megatrons best hench man/bot !

That's it.. I'm not paying to see that flick (until it comes out on video)

*Note* - Unless this list of characters isn't finished yet
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:28 AM   #128
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13
No Soundwave !?

What kind of blasphemy is this? That was megatrons best hench man/bot !
That was my initial reaction, but the lack of one guy isn't going to stop me from seeing the greatest movie ever in life...
Old 08-21-2006, 11:06 AM   #129
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Yeah it has jazz in it (My 2nd favorite) but man.. I bet they just didn't know what to do with a boom box that big..

Is this the final character list? Cause the decepticons have couple more bots on their side then the autobots do..
Old 08-21-2006, 12:22 PM   #130
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13
Yeah it has jazz in it (My 2nd favorite) but man.. I bet they just didn't know what to do with a boom box that big..

Is this the final character list? Cause the decepticons have couple more bots on their side then the autobots do..
The problem with Soundwave NOW is that what the hell would a giant blue boombox be doing laying around. That would be way to suspicious. Back in the day though, you'd just be like, "Oh fresh! A boombox!".

I don't know if this is the "final" list, so we'll have to see.

And don't lie...you know your going to see it anyway.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:34 PM   #131
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Update:

Bay's Transformers Update
The director on leaked pics and more.
by Stax
August 21, 2006 - In a blog update at his official site, MichaelBay.com, Transformers director Michael Bay revealed what's currently happening and what's ahead for the shoot, and he also clarified a few rumors making the rounds online.

Bay confirmed that leaked photos of the robots that appeared last week at TFW2005.com are legit but that they are "a somewhat early rendering." Bay's blog added, "The CGI transformations by ILM are looking wicked and nastier every single day." The transformations will take 3-4 seconds each.

Bay's blog also explained where the big-screen version fits in with the cartoons and comics. "This movie will be a new start for the live action franchise that will not be based on any particular (Transformers) TV series and/or comic book."

The production "just finished shooting a lot of Pentagon interiors on a soundstage in scenes that involved many Chiefs of staff in their huge war room."

The filmmakers will begin filming "massive chase scenes" in the next few weeks.

Check out the news blog at MichaelBay.com for more of what the helmer revealed.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:12 PM   #132
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT

Heres a supposed rendered shot of how optimus prime is supposed to look like
EDIT: ADDED LINK TO PIC OF BUMBLEBEE UP-RIGHT.
http://flickr.com/photos/lights/218633474/

Doing some research i found out that these ARE INDEED prototype's of the transformers. I found some more too after registering on tfw2005.com. I'm not sure if I like'em all that much. They seem so far from the OG ones. Their too detailed or something. Too busy. But I guess they look cool in their own right.

Starscream

Scorpinok

Blackout
Old 08-21-2006, 01:43 PM   #133
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Starscream looks kinda goofy, blackout looks cool...but yeah they look too busy freaky looking.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #134
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Color will deffinatly change the look some and take care of the "to busy" aspect.

Prime looks awsome!!! Lavallee Flames anyone?
Starscream... welcome to the Gun Show, heres some chicken legs!
BlackOut... OMFG!!! Killer... nuf said.
Scorpinok... maybe a bit to complex and may film odd... oh, and how do you hide a HUGE F-ing Scorpion?!?

Peace
Drew
Old 08-21-2006, 06:12 PM   #135
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Incinerator is looking pretty pimp. Would've been better to use a CH-53 over the MH-53 though. I'm mainly interested in the movie just to see the transformations. I don't really care about the story or anything. I just want to see the visual effects.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:15 PM   #136
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Wow, the design for the new transformers is amazing.
Especially Blackout. Wow.
I like how they seem robot based instead of vehicle based in their robot forms now.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:22 PM   #137
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Incinerator is looking pretty pimp. Would've been better to use a CH-53 over the MH-53 though. I'm mainly interested in the movie just to see the transformations. I don't really care about the story or anything. I just want to see the visual effects.
Yea and the 3-4 second transformations should be pretyy detailed. i bet if you look you'll be able to see were almost all the parts go specifically.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:30 PM   #138
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
wow i think they look great!!!!the first shots of bumblebee looked kinda weird but now that i seen the whole shot of him he looks tight in fact they all look tight!!!!!cant wait till july 07!!!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 08:48 AM   #139
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

=/

I'm not feeling any of them but prime and blackout... Like someone said previously, color will more then likely help a lot (visually) for the way the characters looks.. Black/white/grey just makes them seem cold. Keep up the great updates Exitspeed!
Old 08-22-2006, 09:40 AM   #140
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Sorry if it's a repost but I didn't have time to browse all 5 pages:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BbK9rGhFY...ormers%20movie
usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:44 AM   #141
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^Homemade by someone talented, not related to the movie.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:16 PM   #142
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
WTH? Scorpinok? Wasn't he in Beast Wars? And how could the Stang be a decepticon? All the cars were Autobots, hence the word auto, lol.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:44 AM   #143
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
WTH? Scorpinok? Wasn't he in Beast Wars? And how could the Stang be a decepticon? All the cars were Autobots, hence the word auto, lol.
Actually the OG one came out in about 86-87ish. For X-Mas that year I got him and Fortess Maximus.

Man i wish I still had all of'em.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:13 AM   #144
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Man i wish I still had all of'em.
man i've been wishing that for years.i want too start collecting the old transformers.I was such a dumbass for breaking them when i was a kid
Old 08-23-2006, 08:27 AM   #145
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sExy
man i've been wishing that for years.i want too start collecting the old transformers.I was such a dumbass for breaking them when i was a kid
I treated mine like pieces of art. Unfortunatly when I got a lil older I volentarily donated all my toys to some family friends who didn't have a lot of money...
Old 08-23-2006, 08:31 AM   #146
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

i just use too play with them all the time like 24/7.an plus we moved alot so things either got lost or broken =/
Old 08-23-2006, 08:46 AM   #147
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sExy
i just use too play with them all the time like 24/7.an plus we moved alot so things either got lost or broken =/
Only time mine got broken was when my cousin's Michael and Tony would come over. Bastards.

I still give them shit about that today. They'll come over for something and I'll ask them not to break anything.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:46 PM   #148
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
The problem with Soundwave NOW is that what the hell would a giant blue boombox be doing laying around. That would be way to suspicious. Back in the day though, you'd just be like, "Oh fresh! A boombox!".
The latest update.....
Soundwave has been added! Here's a spy shot(They said he was made like this to "fit in" in todays world)...

And is it just me or does bumblebee look like a grunt from Halo on steriods....

VS.

BTW I cant wait to see this!!!!!

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 03:43 PM   #149
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

UPDATE: Pics released today of Megatron Concept!!!

I'm not liking it at all. WTF is he?

Thoughts?
Old 08-24-2006, 04:00 PM   #150
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
I'm not liking it at all. WTF is he?
umm... freakin awesome?
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote