Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:27 PM   #61
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^^some ppl have alergic reactions to metal in their ears

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2007, 09:16 PM   #62
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
before i got a "real" job, 6 gauge in both ears, cartildge pierced in left ear, right ear industrial, tongue, and lip.
now i wear studs in each ear, on rare occasions. and i hate it. i feel really, really lame.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:07 AM   #63
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If anyone knows any piercers/tattoo artists in NC...and you wanna hook me up with some good deals...

I'll blow you.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:36 AM   #64
mrs.drift33
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
mrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this is going to be my second tat.....

its going to be on my ribs...

let me know what u think thanks!
mrs.drift33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:08 PM   #65
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Way to be unoriginal.
And Tom Taylor is in Raleigh, NC I think.
Such a generic name...
Old 05-25-2007, 06:01 AM   #66
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
None for me. I'm original
Old 05-25-2007, 10:25 AM   #67
smokins14
Leaky Injector

smokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to all
My first one. Many more to come...
smokins14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:04 PM   #68
S14TEVE
Zilvia Member

S14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to S14TEVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90RPS13 View Post
I will toss my pics up of my stretched ears and peircings.

I try and stay organic. No metals for my ears. Usually Buffalo Horn or Bone.
^^^ how bout you toss me an invoice for those wheels first! heheh jk. but plz??? <3<3<3
Old 05-31-2007, 05:18 PM   #69
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
got my appointment on the 7th to finish my sleeve outline and start the shading..cant wait..

lets post up some more piercings and tatts

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #70
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
mine

dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:54 PM   #71
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
Thats a pretty dope biomech tat, I have one on my rib cage thats still needs shading
Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:48 AM   #72
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

post up what u got so far ^^

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-08-2007, 04:33 PM   #73
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

some shitty camera phone pics...but had another 3.5 hour session last night, got some more outline added, fixed up some spots that didnt heal that great, and started some shading

ill take some better quality pics once it heals up

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-13-2007, 06:19 PM   #74
s14dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14dude
ears at 2 gauge.

had snake bites on my bottom lip, took those out a long time ago cause of work.

plans:

ears to 0 gauge.
dragon tat on my back, kinda like duffman's gf's.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #75
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i need to start drawing out my tattoo...koi..bamboo..waves.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #76
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
Just got my first last week... Not done yet... I'll get pics when I get my freaking card reader back from my girl... Anyways its just my girls name, gonna get a tribal design around it, not exactly sure what yet

Oh wow I forgot I posted in here... Yeah that tribal crap is exactly as I just said, crap... Working with a friend right now to come up with an idea... I'll keep you guys updated...

Last edited by xblack240x; 08-27-2007 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: Realized a mistake...
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:45 PM   #77
cheap_sticker05
Zilvia Member

cheap_sticker05 will become famous soon enoughcheap_sticker05 will become famous soon enoughcheap_sticker05 will become famous soon enough
I have my ears at 1". Took me 3 years to get there. I had my tongue pierced, industrial in left ear, and both sides of my lip pierced. Soon to be getting a koi with cherry blossoms and water on my right ribcage then something to compliment it on my left. I will add pics later,
Old 06-14-2007, 08:09 AM   #78
ls180sx
Leaky Injector

ls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblack240x View Post
Just got my first last week... Not done yet... I'll get pics when I get my freaking card reader back from my girl... Anyways its just my girls name, gonna get a tribal design around it, not exactly sure what yet
tribal=lame

might wanna try something else
ls180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #79
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection

one more coming this week,then some color on this one after it heels.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:38 PM   #80
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Not the greatest pic, but here is my vader straightedge tattoo its on my right leg, i got it about 6 years ago.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #81
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
I'm planning on getting this by the end of the year. I'm traveling soon, so I'm broke.

Then This Quarter Sleeve. I'll prolly get this first, before the full back piece.

I'm planning on getting it by Kari Barbi of Outer Limits in uh..I think Fullerton. I have to double check.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:54 PM   #82
orange13donkey
Leaky Injector

orange13donkey is an unknown quantity at this point

one of my many
orange13donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:33 PM   #83
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
^^^^^^ how was it when you got it?

is it getting lighter?

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #84
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange13donkey View Post

one of my many
Wow. See I couldnt do that. Im too big a pussy.

See that panda riding the go-kart in my avatar? Im planning on getting that on my right bicep, a little more cartoony, with the words (you guessed it) SEXPANDA underneath.

Now if only i could scrounge up 200 bucks... DAMN YOU S13 AND YOUR INSATIABLE DESIRE FOR NEW PARTS!
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:52 PM   #85
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
yeah i havent made many posts on the forum, yet. but i figure this is a good place to start!

i have both ears peirced and gauged to a 1/2 inch just the stainless steels

as far as tattoos go...my first one i got when i turned 18 and it is drift in script down my left calf...my second one is the silvia k's badge on my right shin in green and gold...my third is a robot on my foot...and my most recent is my last name in script along the top of my back...i dont care if you dont like my tattoos, i love them and thats all that counts!

i would post pics but i have none uploaded to my comp that moment.
240sxdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:35 AM   #86
Farzam
Post Whore!

Anyone know someone who can draw up something good for me?
Old 08-13-2007, 01:15 AM   #87
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Old 08-13-2007, 01:27 AM   #88
Farzam
Post Whore!

Old 08-13-2007, 01:41 AM   #89
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Owned^^^^^^^
Haahaaa!!!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 03:00 AM   #90
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!