Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
The "What are you listening to?" thread.

Seems like this thread has lived a lot longer than I thought it would. I figured it would be helpful to edit the first post and add a little information here to help you all find some interesting new music.

Purchase MP3s:

ITUNES
Beatport

I tunes is great for all the easy to find popular stuff.
Beatport is great for all the electronic stuff, especially hard to find electronic music that is unpopular in the states.

Update 2012 January.

So this thread is still going, I'm a little bit more active on zilvia again... If anyone wants me to add anything to this first post please PM me. Perhaps links to web pages or something where people can listen to free radio? DI.FM comes to mind.

Update 2022 April
Check out the newer thread

Last edited by EDacIouSX; 04-02-2022 at 12:49 AM..
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #2
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
because of Phlip...I've been listening to Little Brother and Lupe Fiasco non stop for the past few days.....I've been through 3 batteries in my iRiver....

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #3
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Rammstein - Feuer Frei
Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (part II)

My playlist jumps around a bit.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:06 PM   #4
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
At this exact moment, I am listening to streaming music.

Currently playing DJ Quik - Tonite

Put a 40 in the freezer cause we gonna get crunk TONITE!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #5
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Atmosphere - "don't ever f***king question that"
The Game - "Ol' English"
The Grouch and eligh - "everafter"
Jay-z - "Dear summer"
Bone Thugs n' Harmony - "for the love of money"
Nate Dogg - "never leave me alone"
Ganstarr - "JFK 2 LAX"

is bumping on my iTUNES at work
Old 01-18-2007, 05:44 PM   #6
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
prayer - BoA
oh my god - jay-z
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:12 PM   #7
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Last track : Vienna Teng - Momentum
Current Track: Ready For the World - Love you down
Next Track: Deltron 3030 - Memory Loss
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:45 PM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Album:

Last Song:
"Broken Heart Disease"
Song:
"I'm a star"
Next Song:
"I'm Nothing"

... I prefer to listen to things an album at a time

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:50 PM   #9
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Last song: "Free the Three" by Zao off of the "A Parade of Chaos" CD...
Current: "You Make us Sick" by Outbreak..."You Make us Sick" CD.
Next: "Twelth Stroke of Midnight" by Bury your Dead off of the "Beauty and the Breakdown" CD.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:55 PM   #10
psychoblue23
Zilvia Junkie

psychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychoblue23 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
Atmosphere - "don't ever f***king question that"
The Game - "Ol' English"
The Grouch and eligh - "everafter"
Jay-z - "Dear summer"
Bone Thugs n' Harmony - "for the love of money"
Nate Dogg - "never leave me alone"
Ganstarr - "JFK 2 LAX"

is bumping on my iTUNES at work
thats a niiiice list.

haha I listen to my ipod at work as well..

last song: Cry Now remix - The RE-UP
current song: Soldier - Eminem
next song: 2 of amerikas most wanted - pac
psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:17 PM   #11
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
10 songs on the current playlist (on shuffle):

2Mex ft. BusDriver - "Minors Into Fire"
7L &Esoteric ft. Vinnie Paz - "Chain Reaction"
Abstract Rude - "&That You Can Quote"
Cunninlynguists - "Mic Like a Memory"
Jeru The Damaja - "My Mind Spray"
Mos Def - "Travellin' Man"
Son of Ran &Memphis Reigns - "Cali to Japan"
Swollen Members ft. Phil Da Agony &Planet Asia - "Swamp Water"
Ugly Duckling - "Fresh Mode"
Warren G - "This D.J."

btw, lovin' your playlist there s13poop.

Last edited by quasimoto; 01-19-2007 at 07:19 PM..
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:23 PM   #12
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
^ "memphis reigns can you lock the sound from cali to japan son lock it down"

DOPE SHIT
!

im feeling your list too
Old 01-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #13
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto
Warren G - "This D.J."
that song was fresh......

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:23 PM   #14
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
At this exact moment, I am listening to streaming music.

Currently playing DJ Quik - Tonite

Put a 40 in the freezer cause we gonna get crunk TONITE!
DJ Quick like me, never gets crunk, we only get bent!

right now listening to rob bass joy and pain!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:36 PM   #15
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Previous "Go - Flow"
Now "Grip - Every little thing"
Next "Days - Flow"

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:16 PM   #16
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Currently mellowing out to the sounds of Lupe Fiasco.

Track 8 Sunshine...sick

Food & Liquor is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Furreal.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:00 AM   #17
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Edan- Beauty and the Beat
"Fumbling Over Words That Rhyme"

I'm with PHLIP on this, an album at a time or not at all. I hate just jumping around randomly, if someone gave me an iPod shuffle I'd sell it on ebay. What a stupid product, you can only listen in shuffle...idiots.
turtl631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:13 AM   #18
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Primus-Mr. Krinkle
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:29 AM   #19
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
Currently mellowing out to the sounds of Lupe Fiasco.

Track 8 Sunshine...sick

Food & Liquor is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Furreal.
Quoted for effing truth.

Its definitely one of my favorites too.

I'm on my dad's office computer right now and there's no music on it. I can only play cd's one at a time.

Right now its Saosin - Follow and Feel
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:50 AM   #20
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Paul Oakenfold-Forbidden Zone (GU Oslo Disc 2)
DJ Tiësto-Traffic
Led Zeppelin-Dazed and Confused
Pink Floyd-I Wish You Were Here

Here is a Few in my playlist
84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:58 AM   #21
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Crag David baby! Puahaha I;m just looking for some inspriarartion wsince im also a songwreiterr.

EDIT: Wow, I was pretty drunk last night.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:53 AM   #22
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
wow you guys listen to some old school stuff that got so played out for me when i was 16 haha... like bone thugs and pac. and this dj be warren g haha. ooooold. damn im old..

Last track: (Just got up)
Current Track: 01 - Jody Wisternoff - Late December 2006 Way Out There (2006-12-28) Part 1.mp3
Next Track: 02 - Jody Wisternoff - Late December 2006 Way Out There (2006-12-28) Part 2.mp3
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:34 AM   #23
PaddingtonBear
Leaky Injector

PaddingtonBear can only hope to improve
starlight- muse
PaddingtonBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:17 AM   #24
idiot goes sideways
Leaky Injector

idiot goes sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
die happy - violent dream
die happy - supersonic speed
guano apes - open your eyes
sum41 - fat lip
local h - just dont get it

i like oldie`s
idiot goes sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:48 AM   #25
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
Deftones- SNW/Around The Fur
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:17 PM   #26
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
sublime - STP
propagandhi - Motor League
long beach dub allstars - rolled up

new music sucks
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #27
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
im listening to the free XM Radio that AOL offers on their new AIM 6.0

Category: Hip Hop/Rap
Station: Underground Hip Hop
Current Track: Sound Providers - Looking Backwards

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:24 PM   #28
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
AKISSFORJERSeY: Keep your head above water
UNITED & STRONG : HARDCORE 2006
Old 01-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #29
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
raekwon - ice cream.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:04 PM   #30
conner
Leaky Injector

conner is an unknown quantity at this point
Last Track:Bend Down Low -Bob Marley & The Wailers
Current Track:400 Years -Bob Marley & The Wailers
Next Track: -Concrete Jungle

-Conner