Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
The Fashion Thread

Post whatever you want about your own fashion (shoes, shirts, jeans/pants, hats, sunglasses, etc), or anything you would like to say. I know alot of you here are sneakerheads/hypebeasts/emo/old-fashioned/etc, and I know you want to show what you have, so post away!

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 02-28-2011 at 11:44 AM..
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2007, 05:49 PM   #2
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
State of Mind Radio/Armory Collabo tee

LRG Dead Serious (for sale btw 2XL)

Johnny Cupcakes

Grn Apple Tree Drained Tee

thats it for now till my HEAT comes in

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #3
Nismosigma
Leaky Injector

Nismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nismosigma
Damn you socal guys got taste...... heres my east coast style.

Shoes: Adidas Sambas (I have 3 pairs of these, I love these shoes)

Pants: Anything with the word Levi's on em

Shirt: Threadless.com, Volcom, Adidas, Dickies, Puma, Nike (Barcelona Jersey!)

This shirt is from Threadless, they let people design shirts and if enough people vote on it and like it, than Threadless produces it and sells it. Some of the designs are nice and intricate while some are just cool to look at.

and FC Barcelona jersey .....

I lack a S14
Nismosigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:12 PM   #4
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
Shirts:Obey, Jeepney, Beautiful Decay, white label etc etc
Jeans: Diesel,G-Star, H&M, Paul frank, Volcom, etc etc
Shoes:Vans,Rare Vans, Puma etc etc..
Old 04-06-2007, 06:13 PM   #5
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
i wear what a like, its a mix of skate tee's jeans, and dunks. i dont buy the rare one's. i cant justify paying 200-300 + on sneakers....
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:20 PM   #6
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I only have a couple pairs worth that much, but it's just something I like to do. I like to wear all my shoes also, except for 2 pairs.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #7
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
dunks = investment....if u know what ur doing

*edit* got this shirt in the mail today

SHT!

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-06-2007, 06:22 PM   #8
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Especially if you buy them right when they come out. Most people buy 2-3 pairs of a certain design right when they come out. They wear one, and save the others for later, to sell it for a much higher price than what they bought it for.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:22 PM   #9
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
shirts-Express, random car company shirts, soffee shirts, Volcom and quicksilver
pants-Quicksilver, diesel, express, volcom
shoes-anything thats cheap at the time, i prefer to spend cash on my car over shoes....im married, noone to impress
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:36 PM   #10
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
wrd i agree....im really diggin the peewee herman dunks but i cant find them. there the only one's id pay that much for and id were/drift in them.

heres a pic of teh front of one of my fave's shirts "volcom"

arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:41 PM   #11
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkive43
im really diggin the peewee herman dunks but i cant find them.
Look on the ISS and NikeSB forums.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:58 PM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Shirts
Winter - one long-sleeve plain Old Navy "heathered" t-shirt, layered with any of your favorite shoe store's 5-for-$20 plain tee
Summer - lose the long-sleeve from the above situation, or replace the whole thing with a Nike Swingman jersey
... I am not big into large logos and such, but I DO have a few Ecko Unlimited shirts in the collection, some of the classic graffiti prints, some of the "series" shirts they did back in the late 90's ("don't sleep," "... no evil" "fallen angel" and "the cypher session," yes, I own them all and do not wear them often)
Pants
Levi's jeans, cop them right from the Levi's store, since Enyce stopped peddling their wares in my area like they used to back in the late 90's/early 00.
Old Navy or Dave & Barry's Cargo shorts.
Shoes
Adidas, and the classics are my thing, I am in Shelltoes (Superstar, UltraStar, ProShell, etc...) Rod Lavers and Stan Smith... Owning a pair of doodoo brown in all 3 of the aforementioned makes for some eye-popping moments.
Nike, I am either getting some classics, but I am not heavy into SB Dunks or AF1s, like some are, I have a few pairs of Cortez and a couple of old-school Jordans, a few of the "Uptempo" series from when I was in High School, original Pennys, Barkleys, Air Veer (google it), the University of Arizona-original Foamposite and the "Kevin Garnett's last shoe for Nike" Flightposite, all originals (foot stopped growing when I was 16, in 1995), last is the 2003 Syracuse University National Champion low-top Air Zoom Terminator, I have had them on my feet 5 times and one has a hard time believing even that many wears.
Let us not forget my tried-and-true, Clark's Wallabees, I been wearing them since before Wu Tang made it cool to do so, they're just the most comfortable thing you can IMAGINE putting your foot in.

... whew, *takes a breath and a drink*

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #13
sil80dreamer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Shirts
Skate/Surf tees- Element, Fox, Billabong, Hurley, Black Label etc..

Pants
Bullhead loose fit

Shoes
Etnies Arto Saari- Have them in blue and green, getting red next.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:17 PM   #14
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
PLAIN AND SIMPLE

donnie darko style. plain t's, plain hoods. levi's or ae for jeans. the only things
i keep fresh are the belt buckles and kicks. sticking with puma and asics.
newest: onitsuka tiger black/black/lime green stripes

i was more 'scene' in high school, but keeping up got expensive. i'd rather blow cash on the car's appearance than on mine.

i didn't know west-coasters were up on the lrg/johnnycupcakes noise. too many posers on that shit out here.

++ to akademik and duff
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #15
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
cali is full of LRG heads.

and NRG.. =P
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #16
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I never liked LRG. Mainly because it's too "mainstream" for me. I mean, they have so many ugly designs out there. I don't blame the founders though. They're filthy rich now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13
too many posers on that shit out here.
What do you mean by that?
Old 04-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #17
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
shirt: pacificrims.com, monachy, abercrombie polos, burberry polos, fred perry polos, lacoste polos, Evisu, and etc.
pants: true religion, evisu, g-star, diesel, and R&R...these jeans make my butt feel good...
shoes: evisu, aldo, puma, nike, vans, lacoste, and etc.
hahaha

Last edited by jeeper_x; 04-11-2007 at 06:03 PM..
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:48 PM   #18
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
T shirts: Obey, Stussy,

Pants: Levi 501, Obey

Shoes: Nike SB and Jordans.

I had to show these off!!! "Original Black and Red Patent Leather 11's. Size 10"

s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:50 PM   #19
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
its all about 54 clothing
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:02 PM   #20
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
This style of clothes: http://www.boundlessny.com
I also rock Havok Clothing and Vibralux because they're run locally by people I know, random skate companies, and I design and print my own shirts every now and then.
Dunks, skinny jeans, and I get called "emo" because of my hair, haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 01:10 AM   #21
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

some of my shoes from my "daily rotation"

Manifest - "C.R.E.A.M" tee

Mixwell - "RHYME" tee

Domokun Tee

LRG Deep Cover Jacket

Acrylick - Ol Dirty Bastard "One Man Army" tee

Acrylick - Patiently Waiting tee

Acrylick - Dont Front tee

and my daughter rockin one of her recent pick ups

Obey Onesie

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-07-2007, 01:30 AM   #22
whitefro
Leaky Injector

whitefro is making a name for him/her selfwhitefro is making a name for him/her self
lots of band, grail and affliction tshirts, ridiculously expensive jeans. my favorites right now are peoples liberation jeans.....redonkulous. 3 pairs of Spys, always wear chuck taylors or skate shoes.

Last edited by whitefro; 04-07-2007 at 01:31 AM.. Reason: change
whitefro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 02:25 AM   #23
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
shirts- hanes, fruit of the loom, and Stafford pocket t's, usually the multicolor 3-packs
pants- what's on sale
socks/underwear- the stuff they sell by the pound at Sams Club
shoes- Nike Dunk, Adidas Stan Smith velcro, Adidas Nastase, Puma Roma

i could honestly give a fuck about anything i wear except my shoes. so long as it's not falling apart, it's fine.
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:58 AM   #24
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Occasionally, I will go out in this shirt to see who I can make uncomfortable for laughing:

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:29 AM   #25
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
shirts: cardboard robot, obey, jeepney
pants: rock & republic, sevens
shoes: not much taste.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:11 AM   #26
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
shirts: mostly black skating tees DC, element, a lot of zoo york, white thermal underneath when its cold tryin to get more into designer shit but currently broke due to a totaled 240 with no insurance
pants: guess jeans wear em baggy super comfortable
shoes:white on white kicks dvs's currently, usually rock air forces,air max 90s
hat: Boston or LA fitted
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:13 AM   #27
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
^^ lol philip took me about 10mins to get that shirt ha jesus im slow
Old 04-07-2007, 10:20 AM   #28
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Post up pictures with your posts, or its gonna get boring fast.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:36 AM   #29
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

me and my dad....basically my style

probably should have ironed that shirt
Old 04-07-2007, 10:52 AM   #30
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
shirt: AAA white t's, bdg blank colored, express t's, stussy...
pants: express jeans mostly, seven cords
shoes: dailys= Jack Purcells, but I'm a sneakerhead, I rarely wear my other shoes... the shoes I have are mostly 1999-2005 dunk SB's and a few Jordan 1 (retros)