Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #121
Flexin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Flexin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The servers are down, wth. Typical EA
Old 09-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #122
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
im hoping the actually game is better. this feels a lot like BC2 to me, almost like nothing changed. That's not a bad thing, but all i heard was people raving about special shit they were going to do in this game, and i have yet to see any of that.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:22 PM   #123
Flexin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
im hoping the actually game is better. this feels a lot like BC2 to me, almost like nothing changed. That's not a bad thing, but all i heard was people raving about special shit they were going to do in this game, and i have yet to see any of that.
are you playing it right now?
Old 09-29-2011, 08:31 PM   #124
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
im hoping the actually game is better. this feels a lot like BC2 to me
feels nothing like BC2 to me. if it did id love it. someone said that caspian boder felt more like BC2 but im on PSN so i havent played it =\

starting to get a hang of the game. im slowing down my playing style and and its helping.

edit: stupid arming glitch.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #125
DoobieS13
Zilvia Junkie

DoobieS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope this don't turn into a fucking awesome game for pc and a shitty game for consoles
DoobieS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:39 PM   #126
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
BF is a PC based game so of course is gonna be weaker on console.

just unlocked the M416...
that shit puts in work.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #127
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
all i get is failed to conect to EA servers over and over

shits weak

mind you, its great because theres hardly anyone playing BC2 right now so i can finally get my last insignia for destroying rush objectives
Old 09-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #128
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
I SERIOUSLY hope the actual game is way better. The glitches and stupid loading problems are starting to piss me off.

I knew i should have just stuck with MW3, this slow ass, methodical type of playing is exactly why is stopped playing BC2...it's just not exciting.

I'm already loving all of the campers that are looking for easy kills too. Shit is a fucking hoot! /sarcasm
Old 09-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #129
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

its a beta guy.......
Old 09-29-2011, 11:59 PM   #130
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
these 285.38 nvidia beta drivers they make you download for the game, im having issues with them.. causes clipping in deus ex human revolution.. Are these drivers required to play BF3?? i know when i first started it, i got a message telling me to get these drivers, and i dont like the performance out of them..

Bad company 2 was on the frostbite engine, BF3 is on the frostbite 2 engine, so it will be similar imo. Feels like it with just some more player animations and new maps, but this is a beta demo so can't really expect much from it yet
Old 09-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #131
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
You don't have to run the nivida beta drivers. It just eliminates some of the issues people are having.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:16 AM   #132
rage
Leaky Injector

rage is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rage
it won't let you use the whql drivers, but theres 2 diff beta drivers you can use
rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:50 AM   #133
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
its a beta guy.......
i realize that. It's really not so much the game as it is the people that are playing it. I fucking hate campers and this game seems to be the perfect outlet for them to release their noobness.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:30 AM   #134
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
add me on Origin: killer2k1
Old 09-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #135
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
i realize that. It's really not so much the game as it is the people that are playing it. I fucking hate campers and this game seems to be the perfect outlet for them to release their noobness.
I encountered the same problem. I went 0-4 and all 4 of my deaths were by people spawn camping in the prone position. Complete weaksauce.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #136
do it sideways
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
do it sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
add me on psn brunoooo69 lol downloading the beta right now
do it sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #137
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Lol, last night some guy was complaining about me camping. It's either you follow the objective or play Rambo. I choose to win.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #138
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
if you have trouble with campers, just noob tube them
Old 09-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #139
Flexin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I SERIOUSLY hope the actual game is way better. The glitches and stupid loading problems are starting to piss me off.

I knew i should have just stuck with MW3, this slow ass, methodical type of playing is exactly why is stopped playing BC2...it's just not exciting.

I'm already loving all of the campers that are looking for easy kills too. Shit is a fucking hoot! /sarcasm
Nothing will be fixed, the games are already at retail stores in boxes
Old 09-30-2011, 10:04 AM   #140
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Nothing will be fixed, the games are already at retail stores in boxes
You realize that the Beta is a build from July, correct? It doesn't reflect the final version of the game.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #141
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
You realize that the Beta is a build from July, correct? It doesn't reflect the final version of the game.
I don't understand why people don't realize this and the fact that it is easy to add updates even if the game has already been shipped, almost like no one has beta tested before.
hunter8411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #142
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Word on the web is that the new password for the Caspian dev servers is

"shoppingcartsareagoodride" without the quotes.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:18 PM   #143
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Battlelog / Sign in to the Open Beta

damn poop dick
Old 10-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #144
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
just played 6 rounds, i still fuckin got it!
Old 10-01-2011, 12:53 AM   #145
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

they put in scope shake!

i hate that shit!
Old 10-01-2011, 12:55 AM   #146
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i dont like that either. idk how to feel about the limited sprint (unless equipped)
Old 10-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #147
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
you just hold shift for sprinting (if on PC)

that's without the sprint perk
Old 10-01-2011, 09:34 AM   #148
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
you just hold shift for sprinting (if on PC)

that's without the sprint perk
yeah but you cant just keep running, it puts you into a walk pretty quickly ala COD
Old 10-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #149
1on1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
yeah but you cant just keep running, it puts you into a walk pretty quickly ala COD
not for me. I've been able to run for a long time, unless it bugged.

Also, conquest large for metro is released on pc
Old 10-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #150
ca18_luv
Zilvia Member

ca18_luv is an unknown quantity at this point
played the beta for about 10 mins last night before i died in my bed.

Got to say its pretty good. Of course im aware that the real game is gonna be tweaked a little bit then from the beta. Game kind of reminds me of CounterStrike for a reason. Except a crap load bigger and better IMHO.

Cant wait for the real game to come out to see what its like.
ca18_luv is offline   Reply With Quote