Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Call of duty thread

Alrite everyone, if you play COD4 or COD5 and have any questions or comments on it. Post it here. I know there are ppl who play this shit and it will be so much easier to just post your Gamer tags on here

Find Me

SIN CROSS X

BTW, who is going to get COD5?

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #2
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
it's World At War, not 5. but i'll pick it up tomorrow :d
Old 11-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #3
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
isnt it the same thing? COD5 is WORLD AT WAR. I hit lvl 30 on the beta. So hoping to keep it. Busted whats your TAG? Ill find you in COD4

Old 11-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
Alrite everyone, if you play COD4 or COD5 and have any questions or comments on it. Post it here. I know there are ppl who play this shit and it will be so much easier to just post your Gamer tags on here

Find Me

SIN CROSS X

BTW, who is going to get COD5?
How does world at war compare to cod4? I got r6vegas2 and was seriously disappointed.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:44 PM   #5
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
isnt it the same thing? COD5 is WORLD AT WAR. I hit lvl 30 on the beta. So hoping to keep it. Busted whats your TAG? Ill find you in COD4
i thought they were going to call the next infinity ward one 5, but i was wrongz

Nerfdude3k, GET SOME
although i probably won't have home internet for like a week or two :/
Old 11-10-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
xbox gamertag LOWandSLOWs13
plays wit me!!!

Last edited by rps13drift; 11-11-2008 at 08:01 AM..
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #7
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

When comparing COD4 to COD5, I actually like COD4 more. Gameplay in COD 5 is just as good as COD4. I just prefer the more modern era. Needless to say COD5 is definitely a game to pick up. You will have to get use to different weapons. Which are a little harder to use than those in COD4.

In COD5, you also get to use vehicles. In the Beta, we could hop in tanks to blow people up. They are overrated in a sense to me tho. Removed from COD4 would the be airstrike and helicopter. In its place are now an artillery drop which randomly blows up a section of the map for about 20 seconds and the releasing of dogs (which is pretty awesome)

COD5 also has co-op online which will definitely earn points for people.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #8
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
it was my understanding that infinity ward would make all COD:# games now and treyarche (or whatever) would be making all COD: title games. not that it really matters.

i'll probably pick up world at war tomorrow, it's between that and mirrors edge, but COD has zombie survival mode and i'd imagine more replay value.

PSN- playthe_part
just put 'zilvia' in the title so i know to add you.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #9
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
socom confrontation, ps3, owns. :]
Old 11-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #10
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by playthe_part View Post
it was my understanding that infinity ward would make all COD:# games now and treyarche (or whatever) would be making all COD: title games. not that it really matters.

i'll probably pick up world at war tomorrow, it's between that and mirrors edge, but COD has zombie survival mode and i'd imagine more replay value.

PSN- playthe_part
just put 'zilvia' in the title so i know to add you.
IIRC, this guy ^^^ pwns in COD. Haha.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:21 PM   #11
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
nah.. the guys i used to play with pwn. one was ranked #35 in wins worldwide for awhile, all of them are in the top #500. i'm okay, furthest i got was low 3000's.

thanks though. there was a guy on here that who's psn was noobie or something, he was good.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:35 PM   #12
firm tofu
Leaky Injector

firm tofu is on a distinguished road
ren nasty

lets get a game going.
firm tofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:06 AM   #13
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

OH yea, just to clarifiy. If posint your gamer tag, specify whether on xbox live or PSN.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:53 AM   #14
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driven_ View Post
socom confrontation, ps3, owns. :]
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.

anyway, how awesome is the flamethrower in cod5? i'm going to have to hold off on buying it for like two weeks because of the internet situation >: (
Old 11-11-2008, 02:13 AM   #15
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
I rape with the R700 sniper game is addicting other guns i like ak47(when i have to ) muahaha m4carbine and recently been trying to use the light machine guns
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:47 AM   #16
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I have COD Modern Combat and I'm getting COD World at War tomorrow morning.

My gamertag is Flipzide. I'll probably be playing co-op with a couple friends.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:38 AM   #17
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
I'll be on as soon as it comes out later today on xbox live "RondizzL4snizL"
Old 11-11-2008, 11:49 AM   #18
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

For the beta, we havent been able to use the flamethrower. It should be pretty awesome tho. on a side note, players are able to resurrect other players with the second chance perk. which is last stand. Kinda like defusing a bomb before it blows up.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #19
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I play under my bro's LIVE tag sometimes. If the scores 15 and Zip, thats me playing. If its 3 and 26, its him.

COD4 AK47 w/ Red Dot = Instant Win!
COD5/World@War Thompson w/ Aperture Scope
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #20
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
i downloaded the beta MP lastnight. for some reason when i start it, it disconnects me from xbox live. then when i try to sign in it says i cant because i'm not logged in, "test connection" BS pops up. but when i play cod4 i sign in just fine. WTF!??
Old 11-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #21
BustedS13
Post Whore!

oh shit, charter's going to install my cable this thursday. i'll see you fuckers soon
Old 11-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #22
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
My roomate somehow accidentally activated my live account again... so I'll be on

COD4 on live, gamertag GonzoRenegade - I hope some of you guys are good haha, all the people on car forums I play with (short of a select few) are terrible at this ish... I'll be on in like 2 hours (class...). I gotta finish red tiger on a few guns, might as well get back into it...
renegade_ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #23
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade_ewok View Post
My roomate somehow accidentally activated my live account again... so I'll be on

COD4 on live, gamertag GonzoRenegade - I hope some of you guys are good haha, all the people on car forums I play with (short of a select few) are terrible at this ish... I'll be on in like 2 hours (class...). I gotta finish red tiger on a few guns, might as well get back into it...
i used to be super good. i haven't been on lately but lastnight i was on, i got my ass handed to me. LOL. i need to warm up. i'm badass with the shotty though.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #24
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Orgin, COD5 beta has been offline since monday at 2am. So you wont be able to play it anymore. Beta was open for a few weeks before that. Since the game is released today I believe, they decided to axe the beta so people would buy the real game.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #25
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
For the beta, we havent been able to use the flamethrower. It should be pretty awesome tho. on a side note, players are able to resurrect other players with the second chance perk. which is last stand. Kinda like defusing a bomb before it blows up.
so it's like choosing medic class in cod3?

treyarch did classes and vehicles pretty well, it'll be nice to play a game that blends the good parts of cod3 with the awesomeness of cod4.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:13 PM   #26
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

yup exactly. And it seems as though last stand in COD 5 lasts forever. I can unload my handgun probably 5 or 6 times before i actually die!

Old 11-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #27
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Hopefully this makes up for COD3, which was AWFUL. COD4 started to make up for it, but the single player campaign is like 3 hours of gameplay.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #28
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
Hopefully this makes up for COD3, which was AWFUL. COD4 started to make up for it, but the single player campaign is like 3 hours of gameplay.
COD isn't really about single player anymore.. and cod4 is a golden god
Old 11-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #29
1994Boy
Leaky Injector

1994Boy is making his/her stupidity well-known1994Boy is making his/her stupidity well-known1994Boy is making his/her stupidity well-known1994Boy is making his/her stupidity well-known
How's the new one? I play Cod4
1994Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #30
soldiaboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
soldiaboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
can you make your own class in multi player? i hate 4 for not having that
soldiaboy is offline   Reply With Quote