Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-16-2008, 05:55 AM   #61
3-240's-N-aMule
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hmm picked up WaW and must say, i hate it. I prefer modern war but anywho.
xb live gamer tag is : l love you

Last edited by 3-240's-N-aMule; 03-15-2009 at 10:20 PM..
3-240's-N-aMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 03:41 PM   #62
S13FREEAAK
Drifterella

Trader Rating: (14)
S13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Xbox Gamertag: S13FREEAAK

I just picked up WAW last night, its not bad. Some fresh maps compared to COD4 atleast. Playing the same ones over and over does get old after a year.
S13FREEAAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #63
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
Trader Rating: (0)
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Nazi Zombie mode rocks so hard!

highest is only level 14...weakkkk

Last edited by s13silvia03; 11-19-2008 at 03:32 PM..
s13silvia03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:49 PM   #64
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
have to bump this to put my new strategy on nazi zombie mode. it works great with 4 people.

pretty much the same as the old strategy but don't unlock the upstairs at all.
just unlock the door around level 5-6 and spend all you points on the mystery box until everyone has the ray gun, and a good back up is the flamethrower or deployable machine gun. 2 people gaurd the doorway while the other 2 take care of the windows and broken wall. works well with one guy firing at zombie trying to make it in through the door and when he reloads the other starts firing, and both fire when packs of them start coming. we made it to round 18 with only 2 ray guns but we ran out of ammo, can easily make it further though if more people get ray guns and conserve ammo. like if the 2 gaurding the door run out of ammo, switch places and use the machine guns to take care of the room, while the other 2 switch to ray gun and take care of the door, eventually you'll get a 'max ammo' thing.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:16 PM   #65
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
i'd like to share my strategy on nazi zombies..

i've tried both methods, the one playthe_part said and also mine. both are very effective, but i found my method to be a little easier.. my strategy allows an area to fall back on when things get really heavy with the zombies.

so around level 6-7 you have one person open up the upstairs. you can use the first and second floor for a few levels without any difficulty, especially if you're equiped with the shotgun! once things start getting a little harder, have someone up the staircase (not the "HELP" door) leading down into the "mystery box" room. once you've opened up the staircase, forget about the first room you started in. have three people near the staircase leading into the mystery room fight off zombies and one person in the mystery room watch their backs. as the number of zombies start to build up upstairs, lead them down the staircase and have all players attack using grenades, high powered weapons, etc. occasionally check behind you to make sure no zombies have got in.

i'll update this as i get further into the levels.. i got up to level 18 easily, until i was disconnected.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #66
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
My strategy

I did this the other night with some people I've never played with before.

At about our fourth game we decided to open the HELP door as soon as someone got 2000 points. We would hold a zombie every level while the windows got borded up and everyone spent some time at the mystery box. At around level 12, three people had a ray gun and everyone had a heavy machine gun of some sort.

Then we opened the upstairs area by moving the couch in the Help room and all four of us ran into the area where the other stairway is. In this area the only way for zombies to run in is a doorway and a window. Someone allways has to be watching the window and repairing it, while the other three players watch the door. The guy at the window is also responsible for holding some zombies while repairs are made and the mystery box is checked.

I think this strategy would have gotten us far, but sadly one of the guys decided that he wasnt getting enough kills and went RAMBO and got himself killed. We were able to hold the zombies off untill he revived but he had lost his good weapons. Then another guy got disconnected. So with pretty much only two guys in the game, we got killed pretty fast.
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #67
Ethix
Leaky Injector

Ethix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura about
I just got COD4 about 2 months ago and I love it. Unfortunetly, I've been waiting for my 360 to be shipped back after a RRoD issue. It should be on it's way back now. I'll probably wait for CoD:WaW to show up through my gamefly subscription before I buy it.

xbox live username: Ethix101
Ethix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #68
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So far my highest level on zombies is lv12 with 2 players. I'm pretty proud of this considering my right thumb is broken and in a cast so its stupid hard to aim [lolololol].

Incase this isnt bad I'll explain the strat.
Lv 5 keep a legless zombie crawling while you open HELP door and both players equip themselves with good weapons. This time 1 player had flame thrower+ray gun and I had the Magnum and a 2 round shotty.

I help off the help room by myself while he took on the entire main room. The only reason this failed is because the window closest to the HELP door was compromised and the zombies came into my area with out my knowledge.

I think this would be a very very healthy strat for more than 2 players as well.

I'm excited to try your guys' strats! WOOOOO zombies.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:19 PM   #69
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
harder than it looks! I only got to lvl 12 with 4 players. Even if two of them didnt have mics. Bastards! REMEMBER!

IF YOU PLAY ONLINE, WEAR YOUR DAMN MIC!

Nothing worst than 3 guys upstairs and the last guy getting killed cuz he didnt get the memo to leave the main room.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:02 AM   #70
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Hardcore gamerz are teh funnay.

Chill out dudes, it's just a game.

I did enough of the infantry shit in my last job to know that no video game will come even half way close to simulating what it's like to be in combat and under fire. I take it all with a grain of salt.

Anyway, COD5 (because it is the fifth game in the series for all effects and purposes) is cool, but doesn't touch Modern Warfare.

Observations:

-MP maps are much more open than in the last game. The majority of the maps are designed so that long, medium, and short range weapons can all be used effectively.

-The Garand is grossly underpowered. Even at relatively close ranges it fails to drop the target.

-Tanks. lame. WAY too hard to kill. I think it takes something like 3-5 hits from the bazooka to take these things out. They're almost like the helicopter from COD4. On one hand they're easier to take out than the helicopter, on the other they appear too frequently.

-The dogs. Annoying to say the least. Whenever the dogs are released 30-60 seconds of the game are spent paying more attention to the dogs than the enemy, really giving the team that released them a huge increase in momentum.

On some levels the team that releases the dogs can automatically win just be releasing the dogs once.

-MP40 = best weapon in the game.

- What the hell do the Purple Hearts at the end of the matches mean?

If someone wants to go at it, my PSN account is HalveBlue. Be warned though, I'm utter shit at these games.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:56 AM   #71
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
AznDrftr

see me on WOW and COD 4.

that is all
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #72
S13FREEAAK
Drifterella

Trader Rating: (14)
S13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
-MP40 = best weapon in the game.

- What the hell do the Purple Hearts at the end of the matches mean?

Agreed on the MP40, that coupled with the dual magazine thing is awesome.

The purple hearts are on the people that were dead at the end of the match I believe, just like the dogtags of COD4.
S13FREEAAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #73
LeeroyNWH

LeeroyNWH is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LeeroyNWH
COD world at war is a good filler at best, so glad they didnt even name it 5
love the game but gears 2 is keeping me occupied at the moment
TheINTENSITY is teh gt by the way
pwn it up fellas
LeeroyNWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:09 PM   #74
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13FREEAAK View Post
Agreed on the MP40, that coupled with the dual magazine thing is awesome.

The purple hearts are on the people that were dead at the end of the match I believe, just like the dogtags of COD4.
Ah, I see.

Thanks for clearing that up, bro.

Posi...WHAT! for you
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #75
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
haha. I prefer the STG over the mp40. But yea, not as epic as COD4. but a great filler to occupy time while trinity ward works up something better!

Old 12-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #76
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
haha. I prefer the STG over the mp40. But yea, not as epic as COD4. but a great filler to occupy time while INFINITYward works up something better!
Cmon man!

I tried Zombie on solo, level 7. FAIL!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:40 AM   #77
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

haha i typed that after my 40 BIATCH!!!

Old 12-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #78
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
So i was playing ZombieMode last night. Such a great team.

We made it to level 20 by just opening the Help door only. no upstairs at all.

*MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING MIC*

Around level 7, unlock HELP door. Everyone stays in the Help Room, 2 guys rotate covering the 2 windows and back wall, the other 2 work on getting cash by handing the door that floods. always try to keep a crawling zombie as long as you can so the other guys can use the MysteryBox for RayGun.

At level 12, I had a raygun and flamethrower, another had ray gun and Thompson, the other 2 had browning and shotguns. When instant kill comes up, use your shittiest weapons and go to town. No joke, i ran back into the starting room with my flamethrower and just span in circles making money. i made it rain bitch.

Around level 18 we all knew we were running low on ammo with no signs of Max Ammo, and we opened the upstairs at 20. I ran out of raygun at that point and just stood in the corner chucking nades. They overtook us because they started running in like crack fiends though.

I play under my bro's LIVE account, Add SIN CROSS X. I'm the cooler guy that makes racist jokes.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #79
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia03 View Post
Nazi Zombie mode rocks so hard!

highest is only level 14...weakkkk
just by yourself? if so thats fucken insane!!! me and my brother can only go up to level 11
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #80
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
So i was playing ZombieMode last night. Such a great team.

We made it to level 20 by just opening the Help door only. no upstairs at all.

*MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING MIC*

Around level 7, unlock HELP door. Everyone stays in the Help Room, 2 guys rotate covering the 2 windows and back wall, the other 2 work on getting cash by handing the door that floods. always try to keep a crawling zombie as long as you can so the other guys can use the MysteryBox for RayGun.

At level 12, I had a raygun and flamethrower, another had ray gun and Thompson, the other 2 had browning and shotguns. When instant kill comes up, use your shittiest weapons and go to town. No joke, i ran back into the starting room with my flamethrower and just span in circles making money. i made it rain bitch.

Around level 18 we all knew we were running low on ammo with no signs of Max Ammo, and we opened the upstairs at 20. I ran out of raygun at that point and just stood in the corner chucking nades. They overtook us because they started running in like crack fiends though.

I play under my bro's LIVE account, Add SIN CROSS X. I'm the cooler guy that makes racist jokes.

i think I have played against that gamer tag sin cross x are you a level 10? the golden cross if so ya you are racist as fuck

anyways im not that good as my brother xbox live screen name elnene714
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:53 PM   #81
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Not cross anymore,i think its 38 or something? Like 2 Pillars?
Old 12-22-2008, 02:23 AM   #82
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
I play cod4 on ps3 almost daily....my name is "undesiredshoe" ill try to add all of you guys whenever i get the chance.

oh yea....Granadaaaa!
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:11 AM   #83
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^LMFAO.

I just said taht shit out loud and died.

hhaha..

yea hit me up on both COD 4 and WOW

GT: AznDrftr

Word.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #84
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I have CoD4 and CoD5.

PS3 tag is: Wuerthen
I have a mic and it's the Sony released one so it's fucking super sexy and awesome.

Just put "zilvia" with your zilvia name in it.

People drop a lot easier in CoD5 I've noticed than 4. I guess because there was no body armor in that era, or good armor for that matter.

I should play 4 again, I love modern weapons. I even have an airsoft rifle of the G36, but I ahve a K instead of a C.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #85
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys i just bought my PS3 on black friday and got COD4 2 weeks ago.

Gamer tag is: JohnnyDrifter

Ill try and add you other guys but i normally play aroun 9-11pm
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #86
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
Has anyone noticed that while playing cod4 in the early hours of the day, its really laggy? Like when im shooting someone and im pretty sure they should die, they dont and they somehow run to me and shank my ass.....I shouldnt be playing cod that early anyway but man its annoying.
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #87
5150Fab
Leaky Injector

5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough
COD World at war is ok once you get use to it. I still prefer 4 but thats just me.

Im DRFTBRO121 havent played forever on this name.

89' Coupe
5150Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:29 PM   #88
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
XBL : Ninjabred

COD4!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #89
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
xbl icecreamdan

I've been playing COD W@W alot lately online. I'm addicted to the mp40 with the aperture sight.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:33 AM   #90
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by undesiredshoe View Post
Has anyone noticed that while playing cod4 in the early hours of the day, its really laggy? Like when im shooting someone and im pretty sure they should die, they dont and they somehow run to me and shank my ass.....I shouldnt be playing cod that early anyway but man its annoying.

Because all the Euro, Japanese are all up playing, so you get the crappy lag.

Btw, people, if you just put your SN, put up your console. Your SN is blah blah blah, okay, 360 or PS3? :P