Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #121
Phatz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Phatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My Tag: DaKine240

i get frustrated more on WaW, I think CoD4 is better but i played it to death. Once you get good with the LGMs, its all over
Old 01-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #122
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
anyone playin 4? friend me up

CaptainSlammit

lol
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:20 PM   #123
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
Im Trying to start a clan with zilvia members only on xbox360: games like cod4 cod.waw- left 4 dead. and so and so....

gamertag:JHLOVETT just msg ur a zilvia member aight
ttLOVEjh s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:32 AM   #124
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
i play cod 4 and 5 for ps3. gamer tag: blitzsti22 nazi zombies ftmfw
Old 01-30-2009, 07:08 AM   #125
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
I've been playing COD4 a lot on PC lately, there are some lame fucking servers out there.

I went on one last night that was a "realistic" server. They would kick people for walking/sprinting... you had to crouch as you moved. Also, all the admins on the opposite team were playing snipers. Thats some cheesedick shit imo.

Anyways, if any of you play on PC my xfire is NismoGrendel, hit me up.
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #126
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Super Bump!

Who plays?

XBL = Sin Cross X.

COD4 or 5.

God i love this game.

AK47 + Deagle = Crazy Delicious
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:28 AM   #127
Arauz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Arauz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Kouki89

Xbox360 COD 4

BiG$ Clan FTMFW!!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 04:00 AM   #128
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i play cod 4 and 5 for ps3
my tag is flipchino
add me
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:02 AM   #129
zenki240sx
Zilvia Member

zenki240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
PS3 COD 4 & 5 ALL DAYYY

818 Clan

Tag: OsamaJoMama

Search and Destroy!!
zenki240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:52 AM   #130
ugly

ugly is an unknown quantity at this point
new maps come out on March 19th to download

Zombie Asylum looks sick if you like playing zombie mode

add me PS3 tag: TheUglyGuy

put Zilvia in the message box
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #131
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i like 4 more than 5...5 i wanst really into.. ps3
tag: nismo_909
nismo 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #132
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
im fucken stuck at the ferris wheel mission, i get to the point where teh chopper is about 6 clicks away but i never make it ...

COD4 btw

GT: Wh0pp3r68

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #133
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
im fucken stuck at the ferris wheel mission, i get to the point where teh chopper is about 6 clicks away but i never make it ...

COD4 btw

GT: Wh0pp3r68
For that mission I hid by the bumper car building. If you are behind the ferris wheel facing the buildings where enemies spawn, turn right. There is a broken down building there. The floor is raised off the ground, so if you crouch behind it you get a lot of cover.

I stayed there for the whole mission, and once the chopper showed up, just sprint out and get the captain and get in the chopper.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #134
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
haha. Just stay next to the commander in that stage. If you cant beat it there, you need to practice on your aim!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #135
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
For that mission I hid by the bumper car building. If you are behind the ferris wheel facing the buildings where enemies spawn, turn right. There is a broken down building there. The floor is raised off the ground, so if you crouch behind it you get a lot of cover.

I stayed there for the whole mission, and once the chopper showed up, just sprint out and get the captain and get in the chopper.
ill try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
haha. Just stay next to the commander in that stage. If you cant beat it there, you need to practice on your aim!
i have no problem getting to the point were the choppers full of bad guys comes, when that happens i just blow the C4 in the locations and takes care of them...when more troops come from the back area (dogs included) im able to take care of those guys (the rescue chopper has gotten close to around 2k ) but some how one SOB always gets me near the ferris and im dead...i get so frustrated...im thinking of switching it to easy and just finish like that lol

Old 03-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #136
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Im on Hardcore Search & Destroy almost every single night. PS3 all day ! ! i have CODWAW, but i never play it. the only time i do is for Nazi Zombies.lol.

i mainly use my 360 for Forza 2.

add me sluts : Negative_Offset

clan tag: [*CA*]
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #137
SRpetey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
SRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hardcore Search & Destroy everyday.

add me so i can show you my skills....lol

Is there a Zilvia clan?

Last edited by SRpetey; 07-17-2009 at 06:50 PM..
SRpetey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #138
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Whopper, place the landmines in the key places, where tons of enemies spawn the second wave.

I placed a mine to the right of the ferris wheel, and at 8, 12, and 2 o clock.

Get the captain behind the tree thing.

IIRC, he helps you snipe.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:31 AM   #139
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, 4 > WAW.

ps3 - [uMAD]playthe_part
hardcore search and destroy

for the ferris wheel level, put the guy down right before the green box and lay all your claymores and c4 in strategic places, then put him down on the hill and he will fill up your supply then lay all those too, i usually save 3-4 to place on the far right so guys don't sneak up as fast on that side. i lay down on the ferris wheel stand all the way to the right, and when the choppers come i drop down and stand near the front right support arm.

can't wait til modern warfare 2 comes out.. should be fun, infinity ward are making it.
playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #140
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Whopper, place the landmines in the key places, where tons of enemies spawn the second wave.

I placed a mine to the right of the ferris wheel, and at 8, 12, and 2 o clock.

Get the captain behind the tree thing.

IIRC, he helps you snipe.
yay finally passed it...now...im stuck on HEAT....lol

Old 03-14-2009, 01:40 AM   #141
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i havent played this in a while.. i have pc version...

im jus sick of my friends tellin me to "dude go buy the ps3 version" when i already have the freaking pc version i dont feel like buying the same game again.. those are like the same people who will tell me that Grid is a race simulation lol
Old 03-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #142
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
my tag is: donet
add me up, i like 4 more than 5..

it would be awesome, make a team that consist of zilvian members.. ahahaha..
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:01 AM   #143
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
got a new one again lol, XBL: a bathing cape
Old 03-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #144
thagremlin
Zilvia Junkie

thagremlin is an unknown quantity at this point
i play COD:WAW..

just started to play COD4 again under my new account

add me on PS3: Boats_and_Hoess
thagremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #145
blaze
Leaky Injector

blaze is making a name for him/her selfblaze is making a name for him/her self
COD4 all the time.

it sucks that on the pc there is nothing past level 55.

all i do is play hardcore team deathmatch.

i usually play in "san diego premier league" and "AW" servers, both of those are hardcore team deathmatch. tag: zain

come get owned!
blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #146
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Didn't see this posted yet:
IGN Video: Call of Duty: World at War Xbox 360 Trailer - Nazi Zombie Trailer
Old 03-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #147
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Cant wait for that new zombie map, I'm always on world at war.
If anyone want to play on 360, my tag is "midnightouge"

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #148
zenki240sx
Zilvia Member

zenki240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
That new map pack for zombies looks so sick
zenki240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:22 AM   #149
Rapier46
Zilvia Member

Rapier46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rapier46
cod4 has it's plusses, as does cod5. People die so much easier in cod 5. on core.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:55 AM   #150
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Super Bump!

Who plays?

XBL = Sin Cross X.

COD4 or 5.

God i love this game.

AK47 + Deagle = Crazy Delicious

i believe i have seen you in xbox live on either team deathmatch or hardcore search
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote