Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #61
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
When i called someone to ask about their s14 for sale,

Me: So, the car is stock?
Him: Well actually its got a JDM KA24DE. Cost about 1200, it was put it at 100k.

I hung up
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #62
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
me - how do you install a front strut tower bar...?
god i feel like an idiot...live and learn.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #63
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post

and a dude in a 2 door acura tl with rims and a intake.

"yo man, you got a blow off?"
LOL I'll add this one.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #64
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
woops my bad, CL. always thought it was a tl coupe
Old 01-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #65
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i took a picture off here of someone's s14.
and put it on facebook (i'm sorry whoever it was. hehe)

a guy that goes to my school. was like "damn man huge ass front mount!"
i was like, what? its a normal front mount.

him: so what car you got man?
me: uh, '95 240.
him: oh sweet, i'm gonna put a 2jz or Rb26 into a volvo. shits gonna be sick!
me: i see. thats quite neat.

wtf 2jz/rb into a fucking volvo?
Old 01-01-2009, 11:53 PM   #66
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
oh i just remembered

last month some dudes were walkin by my house when luke and i were cleaning up some car shit.

one of the dudes: hey do you guys work on cars?
me: yea
dude: oh cool man, i wanna get some racing seats and shit. can you guys do that? what do you guys charge?
me: ask him, he has a shop
luke: we're an elite fabrication shop so it's pretty expensive, $120 an hour. what kinda car do you have
dude: i have a mr2 1986 and i wanna get those side things for it too.
me: side skirts?
dude: i dunno what they're called but the go on the sides under the doors and they look SICK! i have an mr2 1986
luke and i look at each other like wtf noob
dude: i wanna get those bars too. you know, the ones that go in the back? i have an mr2 1986
luke: ...strut bars?
dude: yea i think that's it. those look SICK! i have an mr2 1986
me: ok dude, well we gotta get goin. later
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #67
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Haha. yea. His logic was awesome.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:56 PM   #68
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
On atleast 5 different ocassions at McDonald's, the random cholo of the week working the window goes:

"Nice ride bro, is that a turbo?"

I have no front bumper.....

Once I get my food, "Hey rev it real quick!"

I rarely go there anymore.

When I had my car parked in a storage unit, the security guard told me I had a sweet Camaro.

I've also heard, "That's a badass little Altima".

Plenty of Skyline look-a-like remarks too. Tucson fucking blows.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:10 AM   #69
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Definitely my favorite. I don't remember it word for word, and there's chunks missing, but this was general convo.

Dude: "So bro, you got a 240? You got like 240 hp stock in that thing!"
Me: "No, '240' doesn't refer to the hp of the car"
Dude: "You sure? My friend has a sweet 240 with that JDM engine..."
Me: "An SR20?"
Dude: "No. It's got a K in it"
Me: "KA24?"
Dude: "Yeah that's it"
Me: "That's the USDM engine. Vehicles sold in North America had that motor"
Dude: "Nah man, he paid huge cash for a swap to this motor. He had 240hp when it was swapped in, but now he's running like 400hp. It's sick man"

We talk about something else and his car for awhile, and he mentions his friends car again... And it's highly generous sounding hp numbers.

Me: (I'm just entertaining myself now) "So he must have had a turbo job done?"
Dude: "No, but he's got like a sweet intake and an exhaust system. Car sounds like sex."
Me: "What the hell kind of women have you had sex with? A gorilla?" (I remember that one word for word. haha)

This was in a loud bar so I just walked away laughing at that point.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:13 AM   #70
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i listened while a customer at my shop explained to his friend that a supercharger was electrical and a turbo was driven by the motors suction and then fuel was injected into it, thats why u need a bigger injector, and somthing about turbo lag was in that whole mess...

and this one customer with a 2000 ish, elantra with missing fenders and a blown headgasket and driving on a spare with a flat* told me all this shit happen when he was "ICE RACING" and thats why he doesn't do that anymore...
everyone got a big kick out of this guy... we even did a RB26swap for him CHECK IT!

- the customer didn't even realize we were making fun of him.. sad sad sad...
I love it so much when this stuff happens
Old 01-02-2009, 12:48 AM   #71
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I have gotten SO MANY TIMES

"Your car is still on man" -random kids

"SIR EXCUSE ME, YOUR CAR IS STILL ON" -somone outside of work

"dude why is your car running" -friend

"so why is that your car is still running?" -the mail lady

"excuse me, i think you left your car running" -old asian guy at traffic school

I guess it's always fun to see the look on their face when I say "I know", mosst of the time though I just say "it turns off by itself".
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:24 AM   #72
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
the usual dumb shit

"do you drift it?"
"is it turbo?"
"you left your car running"
"you got that thing on bags?"

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:33 AM   #73
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
"I'm going to build a nissan 240sx with three turbos, red lights under the bottom"-me before I discovered zilvia
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #74
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
"SEE DAT TIRE?!" -
hick accent/american?/red neck
keistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:32 AM   #75
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
my old 1997 240sx se. i have more than a few people say, "whoa, a skyline!"
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:56 AM   #76
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
LOL I'll add this one.
lol. i had a lengthy argument with my roommate over the differences between CL's and TL's right before i bought one.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:01 AM   #77
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
"I plan on going to the track."

Or, "This car is going to be my DD and track car, which coilovers should I get."
Old 01-02-2009, 03:10 AM   #78
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Made a video of my KA24E-T idling and someone posted a comment on the video saying: "Thats sick man is it SR or RB ?"

Another one. Me and my friend were talking about skyline motors..
Him: dude my neighbor owns a car dealer ship in L.A. and he owns a skyline there.
Me: Really? what model ??
Him: idk , BUT MAN THOSE 4 cyl skylines are fast he said..
Me: WTF RB's arent 4cyl..
Him: yes they are...
Me: no there not watch, so i go online to show him the specs of the motor..
Him: well he said it was a 4 cyl..
Me: well your neighbor is a lier!
Old 01-02-2009, 06:18 AM   #79
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
"all about show, no go for me"

Me in 00

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:41 AM   #80
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
I've had someone on here ask me "when are you gonna make your 240 into a SIlvia and swap out the front end " I responded that the car looks basically the same in Japan...they responded " Nuh uh, the headlights and everything are totally different on a Silvia (S14)" I did not reply... I think he was talking about the S15 swaps at the time ?
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:48 AM   #81
AndyCs13
Leaky Injector

AndyCs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Working on my car and my sister's boyfriend walks up. He starts talkin like he knows all about it.

points to my blow off valve and says "is that the turbo"
i just pretend not to hear him.

on another forum a kid asked if he could use 5 lug wheels with a 4 lug hub.
AndyCs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #82
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
How bout this..

Parked at a show last year..

Quote:
Look how cool he has one of those solar panel hoods

Yeah solar paneled hood???

My girl just laughs and i turn around...
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #83
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
"How much is your car?""How much is that?""Did you watch tokyo drift?"
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #84
napaKAliboog
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
While i was in high school my friends and I overherd thiso convo during lunch we were dying! with milk flooding out of my nose...

A kid1 with a import tuner mag: a esse you gonna buy that turbo yet?
kid2: inno if i want the injen one or that k and n one. I need it for the freeway my civic needs to drift more to i might get these springs but they're to much
kid1: just cut it foo my homie did that it's low now to he even spray painted it so it doesnt get dirty.
kid2: oh shiit look at those nice 22s! i need to get those rims so it goes a little faster you know? it's bigger

Apparently kid2 has a black EF civic with spray painted primer black HUB CAPS FROM AUTOZONE. My friend goes up to him and ask hey i saw your car you got black rims now?
kid2: Yea it looks more sleek now. I painted it black stands out more you know?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
napaKAliboog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:56 AM   #85
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
"Sorry if this is a dump (sic) question but, when you make a cold air induction setup and you add a filter to the tip, can you remove your stock filter in the engine bay?"

-Me 7 years ago on a Honda forum
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:40 AM   #86
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
"I flipped my maxima trying to drift"-old associate
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #87
xtheenderx
Zilvia Member

xtheenderx is an unknown quantity at this point
while sitting at starbucks bunch of latino kids walkin by the parking lot passes by a 98 4dr honda accord with some ricer taillights.

person1: Hey dawg, its a skyline! Damn I wanna get those lights for my car!
person2: Nah dawg, its a civic. Stupid!

I've had a couple people tell me that MKIV supras came with a V4.
EPIC FAIL
Old 01-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #88
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
I was talking to my friend about getting another car to drift since my s13 was stolen, and he was trying to tell me to get a civic.
me - "you cant drift a civic"
him - " the si's have enough power"
me - " fwd"
him - " well they can drift in initial d"
Old 01-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #89
s13_slideways
BANNED

s13_slideways is an unknown quantity at this point
um when i was driving and a stock civic came up to me and was like you wana race i got 135hp lol
s13_slideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:28 AM   #90
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I remember driving down the street one day, SRT-4 pulls up next to me at a light:

guy: Yo! What kinda coilovers you on?

me: D2's (at the time)

guy: Oh yah? Who makes those?!

me: *Facepalm* *Drives away*

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote