Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 02:38 AM   #31
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
aww it's only like 140 for me. still early.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 02:42 AM   #32
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Played GRID all day while the chicky was at work, then went to a super sweet sushi dinner, now watchin a movie with the girl. Probably play some WoW later and browse teh forums some more Life is good.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 01-03-2009, 02:42 AM   #33
240SXsaint
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240SXsaint is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240SXsaint Send a message via Yahoo to 240SXsaint
im still fucking up.i keep checking the forums and theres at 4 pages everytime i click new post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #34
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
i R sore... and bored... and still up...
Old 01-03-2009, 03:03 AM   #35
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
I usually hit the gym from 12-2am.

checking in.

HI!
(2:03am)

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-03-2009, 03:15 AM   #36
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
2:10am.. cuz i dozzed off around 5 to 7pm.. lol

tryin to sleep now, feelin miserable right now... hoping shit picks up in 09.. not very motivating knowing that your folks and people around you are doing things just to get by with this economy *my pops bein laid off aircraft mechanic, and mom bearly gettin by with her business* kinda destroys your faith seeing older people in these situations and wondering if this is that dream life they probably once dreamed of. ALot of shit is easier said than done when people make suggestions to you about what to do etc..
Old 01-03-2009, 03:15 AM   #37
luckvx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
luckvx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
its 2:15am im usually up till like 5 but ima puff puff cough then sleep
Old 01-03-2009, 03:43 AM   #38
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
I hear you hypertek.

shit I haven't worked in 2.5 years.

but I still manage to make ends meet.

just gotta know where to invest...

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-03-2009, 03:43 AM   #39
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
worked until 11. got Rallys. came home. put together the basement living room. rolled dynamat and watched Lethal Weapon 4. rolled dynamat and watched some south park. can't believe how dirty surfaces hidden by panels and seats can actually get. it's revolting. it explains the smell.
was going to get sushi before work at 2 tomorrow. now it's too late to get sleep AND go to lunch.
need to set a schedule. thank god i have a week of vacation coming up, a week from today.

did this.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:44 AM   #40
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
I'm gonna invest in my ass on the corner pretty soon. Wont be able to make the bills next months. Fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 01-03-2009, 03:47 AM   #41
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
worked until 11. got Rallys. came home. put together the basement living room. rolled dynamat and watched Lethal Weapon 4. rolled dynamat and watched some south park. can't believe how dirty surfaces hidden by panels and seats can actually get. it's revolting. it explains the smell.
was going to get sushi before work at 2 tomorrow. now it's too late to get sleep AND go to lunch.
need to set a schedule. thank god i have a week of vacation coming up, a week from today.

did this.

you had a hole there once huh??

reminds me of my last burnt bumper...

people would yell at me @ stop lights saying my car was on fire...I would just laugh.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:49 AM   #42
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Was playing COD5 just now.

Spacing out.

Shit was intense.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:56 AM   #43
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
worked on tucking a wiring harness on the interior for the better part of a day. then watched a movie and ate dinner with the wifey. its only 8pm and i dont know what the hell to do for the rest of the night....just another boring ass Saturday evening
Old 01-03-2009, 03:58 AM   #44
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
you had a hole there once huh??

reminds me of my last burnt bumper...

people would yell at me @ stop lights saying my car was on fire...I would just laugh.
one time somebody told me my car was on fire sitting on an off ramp. i laughed. then i saw fire in my rearview. then i did that

...then later i eventually fixed the issue, but never fixed the bumper. new bumper's in the shed, goes on in a month or so for paint, oh baby.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:58 AM   #45
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
got work in 4 1/2 hours, yay............................

Old 01-03-2009, 03:59 AM   #46
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^His trunk caught on fire during a touge run.

that was pretty intense!

Old 01-03-2009, 04:05 AM   #47
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Just spent like 20 minutes staring at pictures of Nebula's and Galaxies...
Old 01-03-2009, 04:11 AM   #48
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Just spent like 20 minutes staring at pictures of Nebula's and Galaxies...
watch Fritz Lang's Metropolis with NIN's Downward Spiral on repeat, it's worth your while
Old 01-03-2009, 04:12 AM   #49
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
got work in 4 1/2 hours, yay............................
I'm jealous. I want a job. Fuck I'd take 3 jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 01-03-2009, 04:14 AM   #50
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
watch Fritz Lang's Metropolis with NIN's Downward Spiral on repeat, it's worth your while

Ah now I'm watching some viking special thing on youtube with with my winter metal playlist as the audio.

Old 01-03-2009, 04:58 AM   #51
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
just got my rear main seal swapped out, now writing up the prequel to my install weekend.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #52
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
It is now 6 and I am wide awake. Sighhhh
Old 01-03-2009, 05:14 AM   #53
5150Fab
Leaky Injector

5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough
Its really 7:16 here but my time is still set for when i lived in CA.

I usually dont sleep until at least 5am

Once i get reading i cant stop...its addicting.

havent seen 10am for a good month.

89' Coupe
Old 01-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #54
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
you are opposite of me man, reading puts me to sleep
Old 01-03-2009, 06:07 AM   #55
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

It's 5:07 am and I cant sleep.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:45 AM   #56
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
3:44 AM

bricked my iphone while installing gba emulator and pokemon red

-__________________________________________-

now im sitting here restoring it
Old 01-04-2009, 03:10 AM   #57
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Checking in, 2:07, but now I'm tired. I think I'll sleep. As should the rest of you. haha.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:12 AM   #58
s14kings
Leaky Injector

s14kings is an unknown quantity at this point
2:12

What you can install an emulator on an iphone?
Old 01-04-2009, 03:18 AM   #59
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
yes

nes, snes, gba, psx
Old 01-04-2009, 03:19 AM   #60
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
awake....watching, The Beach

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Closed Thread