Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #121
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
its cold. i had to get a blanket.
Fuck blankets, I got these bad boys:

Old 01-05-2009, 04:00 AM   #122
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
^His trunk caught on fire during a touge run.

that was pretty intense!
Yup, shit was crazy. It was in the middle of nowhere, pitch black. Couldnt see shit but huge flames comin out my trunk, lol

Old 01-05-2009, 04:28 AM   #123
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
i can't fuckin sleep. i gotta be up at 5 am to drive to downtown la. find safe secure parking for my car, and then go to la trade tech to hope that some dood does not show up on the first day of school so i can snake his spot.

grrr. i already took 1 ambien, and 2 glasses of warm milk... wtf.

Old 01-05-2009, 04:51 AM   #124
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
i can't fuckin sleep. i gotta be up at 5 am to drive to downtown la. find safe secure parking for my car, and then go to la trade tech to hope that some dood does not show up on the first day of school so i can snake his spot.

grrr. i already took 1 ambien, and 2 glasses of warm milk... wtf.
Let me know where you park your car

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-05-2009, 04:56 AM   #125
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
laying in bed surfing the interweb, bored as shit. had a big ass bowl of ramen for dinner and im about to get a good nights sleep before work this time.

in reference to the trunk fire...did the car end up surviving?
Old 01-05-2009, 05:02 AM   #126
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Fuckin chilling, getting ready to take my motorcycle license test on no sleep

I fuckin rock a pink backpack, fuck yes.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
Old 01-06-2009, 01:59 AM   #127
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
2:59 am

bored

need to get my passport tomorrow
Old 01-06-2009, 02:00 AM   #128
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
anything good on on-demand tonight

hbo starz encore
Old 01-06-2009, 02:00 AM   #129
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
dude if i lived in sd i'd be down for that meet. and damn it i gotta go to sleep so i can actually get some sleep before i wake up. the news is depressing. maybe that will make me go to sleep.

Old 01-06-2009, 02:21 AM   #130
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
i gotta be to work at 4am tomorrow so i am gonna try and get some decent sleep tonight. bout to grub on some yakisoba in a few minutes though
Old 01-06-2009, 02:23 AM   #131
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
why the hell am i awake lol

Old 01-06-2009, 02:59 AM   #132
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
I'm playing San Andreas because I never had it and only played it once for like 5 minutes. It was only a couple bucks at Best Buy and I had a gift card.

Shit's rad.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:09 AM   #133
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
^ Kill some hookers for me.

Fuckin slut took my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 01-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #134
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
Yup, shit was crazy. It was in the middle of nowhere, pitch black. Couldnt see shit but huge flames comin out my trunk, lol
whoa! how did that happen?
Old 01-06-2009, 03:11 AM   #135
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Just got done working on my tattooa.

2:11am...and I'm tried as fuck...

whats everyone up to?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-06-2009, 03:19 AM   #136
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
scrubbing parts, it's about 2:18 pm, so far i've cleaned my alternator, my starter, my transmission dust shield, my aac valve aka the iacv since that's what everyone thinks it is lol, and my upper and lower intake manifold... and then going to hit the engine block up on the passenger side, re-assemble everything and then call it a fucking night.

I took a short break because getting gasoline on you sucks ass... at first I was like what's this... dripped onto my belly and my leg... then like 10 minutes later my skin started to burn, so I had to come upstairs, change my clothes and go get dirty in clean shop clothes... and wash my thigh and belly off...

fuck that was not pleasant.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:20 AM   #137
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
grindhouse - planet terror jsut finished, dont know if i wanna stay up anylonger.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:46 AM   #138
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
scrubbing parts, it's about 2:18 pm, so far i've cleaned my alternator, my starter, my transmission dust shield, my aac valve aka the iacv since that's what everyone thinks it is lol, and my upper and lower intake manifold... and then going to hit the engine block up on the passenger side, re-assemble everything and then call it a fucking night.

I took a short break because getting gasoline on you sucks ass... at first I was like what's this... dripped onto my belly and my leg... then like 10 minutes later my skin started to burn, so I had to come upstairs, change my clothes and go get dirty in clean shop clothes... and wash my thigh and belly off...

Right on! Glad you're still trudging along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
grindhouse - planet terror jsut finished, dont know if i wanna stay up anylonger.
Loved Rose McGowan in that... fuck she looked good.

I've been craaazy sick teh last couple of days, slept all day today (since I couldn't sleep last night - throwing up every hour or so), and now I'm dead tired but can't sleep. Ugh.

Any of you guys gotten crazy sick lately? Seems like everyone's coming down with it.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 01-06-2009, 03:47 AM   #139
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post

tell me about it.

I had to change my aunties Fuel pump in her 02 chevy astro van.

I had got a mouthful siphoning out her gas lmao.

fuckfuckfuck.

okay I'm sleepy.

bye bishes!

Old 01-06-2009, 06:33 AM   #140
luckvx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
luckvx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
its 5:33 am and im still up!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:53 AM   #141
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
whos looks for rims ?
Old 01-06-2009, 11:12 AM   #142
Mister.E
Post Whore!

3:11am and im getting ready for work....FUCK

^ oh and i look for rims all the time of YAJ, why do you ask?
Old 01-07-2009, 04:33 AM   #143
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

3:33 am ..

Just got done fucking around with my tattoo gun...

sleepy..

who's up?

Old 01-07-2009, 04:39 AM   #144
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
5:39 AM

going to sleep before the sun comes up
Old 01-07-2009, 05:23 AM   #145
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
4:21 AM

Nothing to do on WoW, bored as shit.
Drunk and gettin tired.
Nothing interesting to read on zilvia.
Fcuk I'm just gonna pass out.

Edit: Shit I can't spell for shit right now. Fuck this I'm out.

Last edited by Enna; 01-07-2009 at 05:25 AM.. Reason: Drunken typting almost worked.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:56 AM   #146
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Watching the Late Late show.

It's not even late yet.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:11 AM   #147
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
1 oclock here.

just reading articles regarding the titans....

lets get it done this week!!!

and watching the heat/nuggets game.

anyone have a zombie dream lately?
Old 01-08-2009, 02:31 AM   #148
lflkajfj12123

3:31 AM trying to go to sleep earlier tonight
Old 01-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #149
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
3:31 AM trying to go to sleep earlier tonight
Maybe you should just move to the west coast.

Where time doesn't suck.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:08 AM   #150
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
2:08 am
just got back from the 818 meet
cant sleep, surfing the web...
gotta get up in a few hours for school