Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:05 AM   #91
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
I dunno, the physics feel weird. Something about driving the California it seems too...easy? I dunno man...plus I was playing on hard with no assists...

Sense of weight IS there though, but the car just turns in no problem.
It is a Ferrari...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
dam they sure got all the fanboys attention =)
that blows the crap out of shift lol
Yeah man. I'm creaming my fanboy nickers for this game.

GT5 is going to be sooooo much better when or if you play it in 6+ months.

It will either be:

A. Marginally better.
B. Mediocre or on par compared to all the fun you could have with Forza.
C. In the words of my wise friend Brian... still won't be able to do proper donuts.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #92
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
I dunno, the physics feel weird. Something about driving the California it seems too...easy? I dunno man...plus I was playing on hard with no assists...

Sense of weight IS there though, but the car just turns in no problem.
drive the other cars

same thing i tell everyone else don't use the Ferrari as an example.......
Old 09-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #93
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The demo is alright, for what it is. Once you get use to the California when using manual w/ clutch its hella fun. my highest drift score in one lap so far was a 17,256 or some shit? im pretty consistent now, which is cool. the gravel doesnt trap you as much as forza 2. you can kind of power your way back on to the track. the new rewind feature is sweeet. one thing me and a friend noticed is there is no shifting animation when u use the in car view. but when you go to 3rd person, its there? uuuuuggghhh i cant wait.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #94
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
i think they did that to keep the frame rates consistent
Old 09-26-2009, 11:08 PM   #95
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
I'm ranked #84 out of 275,000 in drift mode.

Boosh.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #96
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
nate is still ranked higher. pwnt, lol.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #97
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Whatever.

I gave up.

My thumbs hurt.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:27 AM   #98
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Demo is so fun. So excited for the release! FUCK YOU NEED FOR SPEED:SHIT!
Old 09-27-2009, 11:06 AM   #99
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
this is gonna be a long month
Old 09-27-2009, 12:00 PM   #100
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
this is gonna be a long month
Yes sir it is.

When I get home today, I'm gonna try to get into the 60's or 50's.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:14 PM   #101
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i loved it, with the manual/clutch. u can actually heel-toe downshift lol. and about the guys hand not shifting in the cockpit view: i think theyll fix it in the actual game rather than the demo
Old 09-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #102
cali_love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cali_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
AHH why the fuck did buy a ps3
Old 09-27-2009, 12:34 PM   #103
cali_love
Zilvia Addict

cali_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Demo is so fun. So excited for the release! FUCK YOU NEED FOR SPEED:SHIT!
fuck yeah it so fuckn gay
Old 09-27-2009, 12:40 PM   #104
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki fanatic View Post
i loved it, with the manual/clutch. u can actually heel-toe downshift lol. and about the guys hand not shifting in the cockpit view: i think theyll fix it in the actual game rather than the demo
no it's not gonna be in the game. They said they were having trouble getting him to not drag his hand through the wheel, and so they just cut it. there just wasn't enough time b/c they absolutely had to make the made dead line.

jobs were on the line with this game after all the fiasco w/ FM2.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:52 PM   #105
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
drifting no assist with the wheel is tuff.

ps.

flipping cars is awesome.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:07 AM   #106
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
one thing me and a friend noticed is there is no shifting animation when u use the in car view. but when you go to 3rd person, its there? uuuuuggghhh i cant wait.
It was confirmed months ago no shift animations in cockpit. That would require delaying the game.........

Their not going to add something into the game if its half assed.
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:00 AM   #107
Z33dori
Post Whore!

just sharing some photos from the other boards... incase some of you haven't seen them

so we know the R33 is drift able.... so i'm really hoping that we can RWD swap the R32.... and keep the RB in it
Old 09-28-2009, 03:13 AM   #108
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
i really hope the cars go lower, i remember watching that hypebeast video with project awesomejack and some of the cars where still riding high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:52 AM   #109
wtb24o

Trader Rating: (5)
wtb24o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
so we know the R33 is drift able.... so i'm really hoping that we can RWD swap the R32.... and keep the RB in it
adjust it so the torque is applied 100% to the rear like in forza 2?
wtb24o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #110
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtb24o View Post
adjust it so the torque is applied 100% to the rear like in forza 2?
Even then it still wasn't 100% in the first one. Supposedly in the new one it will be a true 100%.... Hopefully.

And yes, JC, it's going to be a long month. :/
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #111
Z33dori
Post Whore!

this time they actually have separate drive-train swaps. So it should be possible, since they made the 22B rwd then i would at least think they would have a RWD swap for all popular RWD swapped drifto mobiles.

Rolly, i'm pretty sure we will never get back the awesomeness of forza one where the s14s sideskirt was almost touching at a stopped position..... god i can't believe how much fun that game still is.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #112
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Hell, I'm playing Forza 2 right now. It's still a blast. Granted, I'm only playing it to get my last achievement, haha. Still need $500,000 more online credits.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #113
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
those screen shots look awesome. especially those Work Equip 01s on that corolla! ! oh snap i just noticed, that corolla has a body kit ! ! ! hip hip hooray! ! i sure hope they added more kits to other cars rather than keep the ones they originally had in forza 2. this is going to be one awesome birthday for me, since it comes out the day of.

oh yeah, to anyone who hasnt added me on 360. do so

Negative Offset
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:48 PM   #114
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
those screen shots look awesome. especially those Work Equip 01s on that corolla! ! oh snap i just noticed, that corolla has a body kit ! ! ! hip hip hooray! ! i sure hope they added more kits to other cars rather than keep the ones they originally had in forza 2. this is going to be one awesome birthday for me, since it comes out the day of.

oh yeah, to anyone who hasnt added me on 360. do so

Negative Offset
I hope they have kits people actually run on there cars. BN, version select, origin, etc. forza two had alot of the same kits as forza 1. cool to see the s13is in the game again. wtf is with the s15 where is the inter cooler there is just generic black texture.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #115
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Man this pick makes me want another coupe so bad...
Old 09-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #116
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
Wow I just got done playing the demo and this game is sickk. They definitely upped the graphics in my book, and the physics are really nice. The clutch add on is pretty cool even though its hard to use.
check out the team black jack drifting video on the new map.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNL5y3A9Rjc
look at 1:50 s14 interior crazy!!
On the other note I also recently tried GT5 prologue and wow that game is horrible. The physics on that feel like I'm playing an arcade game, and pretty much all the cars feel the same. I don't get what all the hype is about that game the graphics are also very weak on it.
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #117
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I love how the drifting physics on the game are the exact same as the racing physics. Games that have a drift "mode" sucks, just have one physic like forza and be done makes the game so much better. Is there anyword that a 180 will be in the game for sure? i seen a couple of car list that had a 98 180sx listed. From the pics posted above it looks like the wheels fit better to. I cant wait until the 27th
Old 09-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #118
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
wow you guys dont know your sims. "drift mode" does not change the physics on GT5. also the Forza 3 demo has a drift mode as well so stfu fanboys and dont base this game just from the demo and the video.

jc, the awesomeness i miss the most from forza 1 was the RB26 RWD swap. mmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #119
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

kouki fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
can we drift with the other cars, or does it have to be the ferrari cuz it rear wheel?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 PM   #120
Z33dori
Post Whore!

the porsche is fun once u get into the hang of it