Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 09:14 PM   #31
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
The Lakers are discussing a deal with the 76ers that would send Iguadola for Odom and Walton. I would pull the trigger on that.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #32
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
That would be dumb in my opinion, considering that Minnesota is already logjammed at PG.
yeah haha theyre logged jammed at almost every position..
but i think it would be swell to have a vet pg to be a mentor to rubio.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #33
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Draft is underway....first 2 picks no brainers.

Irving to CLE
Williams to MIN
Kanter to UTA

i really don't understand the Fredette (sp?) hype. Someone fill me in please

xquizitditz
Old 06-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #34
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
i really don't understand the Fredette (sp?) hype. Someone fill me in please
He apparently worked REALLY hard to get where he is and can light a scoreboard up like slot machine.

And I write too!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:49 PM   #35
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i saw the highlights on ESPN about him...pretty much shoots a lot of half court shots lol. if he was so good as advertised and hyped, he should have been at least top 5 IMO.

so many international players drafted...

edit - The Knicks pick...who? again...FML. Iman Shumpert? Who the hell are you? What's with them picking people "higher than they're supposed to". I've heard the same thing over and over again for the past few years.

xquizitditz
Old 06-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #36
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

i read Kawhi Leonard [Pacers] got traded for George Hill [Spurs]
according to Chad Ford & Slamonline.

why did charlotte take kemba walker? didnt they need a SF?
now they have two dimunitive pgs.

who is iman shumpert?????????????
lol.

Nuggets get Andre Miller back, Raymond Felton becomes a starter again in Portland.

Last edited by frsh4; 06-23-2011 at 07:49 PM..
Old 06-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #37
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
edit - The Knicks pick...who? again...FML. Iman Shumpert? Who the hell are you? What's with them picking people "higher than they're supposed to". I've heard the same thing over and over again for the past few years.
This is what happens when you get rid of Donnie Walsh.

Barea says he’d sign with Dallas… or the Lakers, or Heat

Liar liar pantalones on fire. He's trying to get paid.

Also
Trail Blazers trade Andre Miller to Denver for Raymond Felton; Rudy Fernandez headed to Dallas | OregonLive.com

I like that move for the Blazers.

There's a lot going on right now and fast, lol. Gotta wait 'till the dust settles.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #38
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
you know what iman 6'6" is defensively good, he can cover 1, 2 & 3 spot.
also they got josh harrellson 6'10" another defensive + rebounder.
knicks might have something good here.

http://www.delblogo.com/knicks/knick...osh-harrelson/

i'll be watching them on the summer league.

this guy is also jumping aboard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y2pir6CVkI
Old 06-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #39
treken2t87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
treken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
George Hill back at home :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frsh4 View Post
i read Kawhi Leonard [Pacers] got traded for George Hill [Spurs]
according to Chad Ford & Slamonline.
This trade made my NIGHT So awesome seeing my childhood friend play for our hometown team. GO GEORGE
Old 06-23-2011, 11:02 PM   #40
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treken2t87 View Post
This trade made my NIGHT So awesome seeing my childhood friend play for our hometown team. GO GEORGE
haha that's awesome. so i bet you'll be going to alot more home games, think george will get you free tix? lol.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

i think the blazers did good with this trade. i was never too high on hamilton but he has better size than fernandez does.
i remember when he played against our high school lol.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:32 PM   #41
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
that's awsome guys. but, you know what's more awsome?? AI on the knicks.

cmon, get me some AI knicks.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #42
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
that's awsome guys. but, you know what's more awsome?? AI on the knicks.

cmon, get me some AI knicks.
AI on the Knicks would be to revisit the “terrible decision making” Knicks, real fans don’t want that.

In all, I thought this draft was TERRIBLY weak, as far as draft classes go

And I write too!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:10 PM   #43
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

no way...i think a lot of knicks fans would like to have AI. including myself. he said he's will to be a roleplayer and do what it takes to help the team.

billups/cp3 ,AI, td
td, AI, iman , mason
melo,iman, fields
amare, jordan, jefries
turiaf, jordan, harellson

the primary is melo half court game and now we can switch off to get that fast transition game.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #44
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, more offense, thats what the Knicks need.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #45
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Yeah, more offense, thats what the Knicks need.
that's right. its more a different option of offense.
we have defense we just need a better coaching on D which we already fixed.

if you look at that roster everyone can play D. minus jeffries and only if melo tried he's good. AI has D but not that 1 on 1 lock down but creating turnovers. we have players now to fill in those roles.

how did the heat lost to us with a halfass D, anyways?.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:13 PM   #46
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

i liked Charlotte's picks.
Bismack Biyombo [no offensive game but the bobcats addressed their rebounding and shot blocking issues here. i just hope he develops quickly.]
Kemba Walker [this pick makes up for the offense that the bobcats won't get with their first pick. and it should boost ticket sales.]

Last edited by frsh4; 06-24-2011 at 05:26 PM..
Old 06-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #47
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
The draft was super weak. Didnt like the picks at all... Hope Knicks do good this yr. I would like them to go somehwere. Tired of wearing my knicks jersey in la and getting into a debate EVERYTIME!
Old 06-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #48
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
The draft was super weak. Didnt like the picks at all... Hope Knicks do good this yr. I would like them to go somehwere. Tired of wearing my knicks jersey in la and getting into a debate EVERYTIME!
Keep repping the orange and blue man!
Old 06-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #49
Gnnr
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTurUth--D8

pimpin
Old 06-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #50
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

^ his girlfriend is like what 6-8!?
amazon! :]
haha

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! does this mess up mark jackson's playoff dreams? Ellis wants out.
SLAM ONLINE | » Monta Ellis on His Way Out of GS?

edit:
i just saw this:
Minnesota receives: Brad Miller, [No. 23 pick (Nikola Mirotic) traded to the Bulls], future first-round pick
Houston receives: Jonny Flynn,No.20pick (Donatas Motiejunas)
did this happen last night?

Last edited by frsh4; 06-24-2011 at 05:28 PM..
Old 06-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #51
drivens13
Zilvia Member

drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
We in Charlotte did alright at the draft this year, finally.
Got Biz Bo to help address Gerald Wallace who is now with Portland.
Traded Steven Jackson away and freed up Cap space.
Kemba Walker will help push DJ Augustine which did run the offense well but never has been much of a scorer.

Exciting times here in Charlotte as we are rebuilding both our NFL and NBA teams.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #52
greddygalant
Leaky Injector

greddygalant is an unknown quantity at this point
^biz bo isn't close to what G DUB was in Charlotte, they still will have all sorts of issues @ SF
I like the Felton trade for Portland, although I'll miss Miller, hopefully since felton and wallace played together in Charlotte they'll have some decent chemistry in Portland, and I imagine since Felton was able to play well with amare he can play with aldridge
Old 06-25-2011, 02:25 AM   #53
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! does this mess up mark jackson's playoff dreams? Ellis wants out.
SLAM ONLINE | » Monta Ellis on His Way Out of GS?
meh.. ellis a potent scorer and his jumper has gotten pretty good and he finishes amazingly at the rim, but he is too small (even though he looks like he bulked up considerably since his rookie season). when bdiddy and sjax was in GS, he respected them, but after they got traded he became a bigot and headcase in GS only out for his numbers and money. i doubt he cares about winning, even if he gets traded.

even though that rumor of ellis, biedrins, and udoh for dwight is laughable (orlando probably spit on it instantly if it was even a real offer from GS) i can dream and would take it in a heartbeat. GS has never had a dominating big man in the 15 yrs or so that i have been following basketball. i can dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:27 AM   #54
Gnnr
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ZbjTwZMe0

Fuck that makes me wanna go work out.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #55
treken2t87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
treken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
haha that's awesome. so i bet you'll be going to alot more home games, think george will get you free tix? lol.
Yeah I'm definitely excited and I'm sure I'll be going to way more games this season than the past few seasons combined.

That would be sweet if he got us free tickets but I bet I'll have to buy them. That's okay though, I'm so happy he's playing for the home team.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #56
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzZtjAZvixM

iman is not only defensive he is capable of double double or even triple DD.

can't wait to see them play. i hope i see improvement from fields and td.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:36 PM   #57
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Blazers give qualifying offer to ex-No. 1 pick Greg Oden - NBA - SI.com
what?!
ehhhh
Old 06-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #58
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
might as well and worth the risk since blazers already invested all these years into him. it would be a shame if he suddenly got healthy, and you didn't sign him to a qualifying offer.

plus paul allen is a multibillionaire. $8.8M is nothing to him and worth it as cheap insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #59
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
As bad an idea as it is, he is worth more in a trade than he is if he walks for nothing.

And I write too!
Old 06-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #60
Gnnr
Post Whore!

And this is why there will be a lockout. Moron owners. Dude is done. Get over it people. Ship his ass to a team with a real medical staff (Phoenix).