Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Shop Services

Old 05-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
jordaninnovations
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
jordaninnovations is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jordaninnovations
Jordan Innovations Automotive Services

Jordan Innovations has been a part of the professional racing community since 2006 and has been involved with Formula Drift, Redline Time Attack, Global Time Attack, SCCA/NASA Pro Racing and numerous Pro-Am series' around the world, providing Mil-spec wiring/electronics, performance parts, fabrication, and consulting services.

Our experiences with real competition cars put us in the ideal position for helping our core group of customers take their cars from stock to completely race-ready, or any level in between - from engine swap harnesses and track prep/maintenance to full forced-induction LSx swap builds, we've been providing these services to top-level professional race teams and would love to do the same for you!

Whether you've got a daily driver, gutted canyon carver, street/strip hot rod, or an all-out track monster, we have the parts and experience to get you what you need at a great price.
Engine swap conversion harness/diagnostic - SR20, RB20/25/26, VQ35/37, LSx (any), etc
Mil-spec tucked/loomed engine harness - any engine, have done tons of SR's, RB's, VK56, and LSx's
Custom Mil-spec chassis harnesses with/without switch panel, with circuit breakers or fusebox, and aftermarket relay block - COMPLETELY replaces factory chassis harness/electronics!

Parts installation - whether it's our own branded parts or top-quality parts we sell, we're fully equipped to tear down and rebuild entire cars
Track prep/general maintenance - our location has everything from a lift and air tools, to TIG and MIG welders, sheet metal shear and brake, and a machine/fab area... whatever your car needs, we can do it - and can probably show it to you on a winning race car.

Stop by and chill out in our comfortable and air conditioned lounge area.

jordaninnovations is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #2
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
2006 huh...why does your logo say 2005? uh huh...already scamming zilvia I see... lol

JK Jefe....keep up the good work brother! I noticed you got on ziptied now..congrats, I'll see you around. Keep the pimp hand strong.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lol sweet ass
om3ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #4
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Hey whats up Jeff jts Malachi, we talked a couple months ago about doing my ls harness into my s13. I will come! Lol i should be getting my engine and trans with in two months. Once i get it ill let you know
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
2006 huh...why does your logo say 2005? uh huh...already scamming zilvia I see... lol

JK Jefe....keep up the good work brother! I noticed you got on ziptied now..congrats, I'll see you around. Keep the pimp hand strong.
Haha, yeah Hammy, didn't do Formula D stuff until 2006. Pimp hand stays strong!

I'll be getting back out in the community now that the FD's done and Jack's S13 will be getting built this summer. Been too long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Hey whats up Jeff jts Malachi, we talked a couple months ago about doing my ls harness into my s13. I will come! Lol i should be getting my engine and trans with in two months. Once i get it ill let you know
Cool, come on by!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
G240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
G240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
How did Marcus' RX7 turn out?
G240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
240sohc
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
240sohc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Many thanks for fixing my harness today. My car wasn't worthy enough for the shop. Lol.
240sohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #8
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sohc View Post
Many thanks for fixing my harness today. My car wasn't worthy enough for the shop. Lol.
I feel the same way haha

Im embaraced to bring it. Gonna bring my car down with no doors and fucked up top lol
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You guys cleaned!

Legit people would buy from again
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #10
jordaninnovations
Zilvia FREAK!

jordaninnovations is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jordaninnovations
We keep the shop clean, you just caught us on a bad day.

Damn you Wayne
jordaninnovations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #11
Exas Spec D
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Exas Spec D is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need a price quote for a pair of headers for my VH45DE swapped S13.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:46 AM   #12
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Just out of curiosity, do you guys also do KA-T stuff? KA rebuilds and dyno, tunes, etc?

iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:26 AM   #13
LetsGetLifted_180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
LetsGetLifted_180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
are you guys hiring? :')
LetsGetLifted_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:38 AM   #14
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordaninnovations View Post
We keep the shop clean, you just caught us on a bad day.

Damn you Wayne
LOL!!! To be fair Jeff was balls deep like a mad man into his car and finishing up customer harnesses so no time to sweep. I stopped by the shop and helped sweep up some shit and the guys were busy getting their feng shui on.

If you've ever torn a car apart and put it back together everyone has their system on where to put shit, but when your shop is packed with cars it can get tight!
Old 05-23-2012, 04:10 AM   #15
GrimDrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
GrimDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GrimDrifter Send a message via Yahoo to GrimDrifter
do you sell vq35 swap harness? if so how much shipped to 43224? tia
GrimDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #16
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
keep up the good work.... im glad u got a shop going for your self?? wheres the dyno at... everyone else closed door ex me & u...
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #17
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty View Post
keep up the good work.... im glad u got a shop going for your self?? wheres the dyno at... everyone else closed door ex me & u...
Spencer, we were in Monrovia for a year, and have been at the baller Irwindale location for a year now! Has it really been that long since I saw you?

Closest 'import' dyno is HPS in Industry, there's a couple domestic places up here as well.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote