Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-17-2005, 11:43 AM   #31
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Logan's a great guy.

I think it's awesome that he followed up with me after getting my rims from the groupbuy to make sure I hammered in the helm joints in front so I don't cut my tire since my car is low .

Also, he remembers all the weird things I ask for, and looks for these items for weeks for me. Sometimes, I even forget I was looking for them until he reminds me. HAHA.

THANKS!
brokeAs240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2005, 12:21 AM   #32
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
another +1 for Aspec. I won't even shop anywhere else!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 01:24 AM   #33
Buttasc0ttch
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Buttasc0ttch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buttasc0ttch
I just bought my H1's from Logan today! Great guy, didn't even charge me tax! When I told him I was looking for AGX's he lmk quickly about a friend of his selling AGX's, which is pretty cool, shows that he cares about all his customers.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:28 PM   #34
f0oLz
Leaky Injector

f0oLz is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont know what all this commotion is about.. hahah naw, im just playin.. logan is tight.. he hooked me up with some work emo's which i'll be getting a picture of shortly. great customer service I GUESS.. but he always talks shit to me. so i have no option but to talk shit back to him.. we have a hate/hate relationship.. what can i say. hahah
f0oLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 05:16 PM   #35
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
and another one
Logan comes through once again
TokyoNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 04:07 PM   #36
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I LOVE YAH' LOGAN. .. .WERE RUNNING TO THE TOP DUKE ! ! !
LOL. .. .WELL I HAVE GOOD NOTIONS ABOUT CHA' HOWBOUT THAT. .. .

The shop is great for walk-in inquiries, the people there all-around are great to know & deal with, seems like the hastle to work out a system for you most prized posession is taken seriously thru out this companies business clause, so I'm with that. .. .
Old 11-23-2005, 03:22 PM   #37
40daws
Zilvia Member

40daws is an unknown quantity at this point
Logan's aces in my book ! Great service and replies to questions/emails very quickly!
40daws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 04:03 PM   #38
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i just ordered some VOLK wheels from Aspec logan. nice! NICE
CE28Ns
17x10 +15
and getting some front 17x9.5+15 too
should fit good
backups for my TEs
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 11:28 PM   #39
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Logan is the man

fast shipping and friendly service

highly recommend A-spec
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 02:05 AM   #40
RightWheelDrive
Zilvia Member

RightWheelDrive is on a distinguished road
Logan was very helpful with my questions. He handled everything in a professional manner and was very quick to respond. He is trustworthy and friendly. And yes, he is the man. I highly recommend Logan!
RightWheelDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 06:46 PM   #41
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
yeah, hes aight...our transaction would have processed a lot faster if he wasnt busy hitting on me the whole time...tsk tsk logan...always tryin to cupcake the norcal brothas...hahaha

yeah, hes a great seller...bought some rails off him on the 22nd and recieved it on the 25th...pretty fast considering it was thanksgiving weekend...A+ for logan when hes not trying to get at me...haha...

next time im down souf you betta pick up that phone, ya heard?!!
Old 12-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #42
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Absolutely fantastic service. Logan is an awesome guy to deal with and their shipping is super fast. My stuff took two days to get here, and I'm in Canada.

Definitely gonna be doing business with them again.

JVD.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:40 PM   #43
colin edge

colin edge has a little shameless behavior in the past
aspec = 43 thumbs up! great company.

I dealt with Logan at aspec to get my buddy club seats and bride rails and he was nothing but courteous and professional. very helpful the whole time and specific about pricing. told me when they were expecting shipment and promised immediate delivery. they even arrived a day early. great pricing. Logan doesn't just shrug you away with short answers to questions he's very thorough.

overall a great company and i will return to them with my business next time they i need something and they have it.
colin edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 11:37 PM   #44
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
best price by a HUGE margin out of anywhere else i shopped. logan you rule constitution style. gonna call you soon for more orders homes
Old 12-24-2005, 09:32 PM   #45
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Logan is great. Paid for my wheels the day before, then the next day he met up with me near my house and saved me an hr drive. Great guy, would love to do business with him again.
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:07 PM   #46
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
been buying from logan still and STILL the prices are badass, always top notch. customer service is 150%. i cannot believe people even shop elsewhere, honest.

also took me out for some beers while he was on vacation in hawaii, fuckin rad. i don't see east coast companies doing that.

Last edited by Johny5; 01-05-2006 at 02:26 PM..
Johny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:24 PM   #47
SOLDIER [X]
Zilvia Junkie

SOLDIER [X] is a well-known jackass

5Zigen Border III

Bought that from Logan on Christmas Eve. He even delivered since I was local. Great guy to deal with and would highly recommend A Spec to anyone looking for quality parts and great customer service.
SOLDIER [X] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:51 PM   #48
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
A++++++++++++++++++++++++ service AS ALWAYS!

Bought my 5Zigen ProRacer Aspec exhaust from him, and it arrived a day early

I will continue to do business
Old 01-25-2006, 08:01 PM   #49
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
I just got my mail-order-Bride HAR har har.....

Highest quality customer service is what makes a business great. Thanks Logan!

Zeta III is soooo nice
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 12:08 AM   #50
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
A++++++ for Logan. I ordered a set of Swift springs and a Apex'i turbo timer for my Evo from him on the 23rd. And it already arrived on the 25th. Now thats fast shipping. Also he answered about a hundred questions before i even ordered and the packaging was superb. Once again, AAA++++++++++++++ for Logan and Aspec.
Revolver Ocelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:38 PM   #51
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
+1 for Logan, my first time dealing with logan, but won't be the last!
great service, and fast shipping!
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 07:41 PM   #52
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Logan PERSONALLY visited my home to tell me the shipment was late. I mean where else can you get service like that?

Old 02-01-2006, 08:04 PM   #53
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
logan personally went to japan and picked up my rims... only to be told that the rims are in LA already! thanks man! i heart aspec!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:57 AM   #54
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Well, what can I say. Nothing but praise for Logan. I ordered Kazama RUCA, and Kazama Toe Arms on Thursday around 3pm, and was able to pick them up on the next day around 2pm. He was super helpful and explained everything to me and showed me around the warehouse. He was cool about answering a bunch of noob questions, even though I bug him almost everyday on AIM.

A++++++++++++++++++++
Old 02-05-2006, 09:23 PM   #55
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Logan got me my wheels quicker than expected and excellent price. Thanks! and maybe i'll see you out in LA soon enough!
Old 02-20-2006, 10:59 PM   #56
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
+1 for logan
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:49 PM   #57
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
Never got to order from logan, damn mackin nad there tarddy pricing but he was very helpfull over the phone and answered all my questions. Would defentlty look into ordering from him in the future.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:57 AM   #58
silbeer

silbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
ASpec = A+

I highly recommend Logan/Aspec. I bought wheels from him and customer service was excellent. To bad I don't live in the area otherwise I would stop by more often. BTW Logan here's the pic I owe you. Will put up more as the project comes together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S13.JPG (61.2 KB, 39 views)
silbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 01:54 PM   #59
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
Fast friendly and good prices.

Aspec = thumbs up

Bought some wheels this week. Everything went gravy
lilredstiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:30 PM   #60
2JZ GZE

2JZ GZE is an unknown quantity at this point
larry needs to read this and give logan a raise! he needs more money so he can keep up with the awesome 2jz powa!!! =P
2JZ GZE is offline   Reply With Quote