Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:18 PM   #61
Akumaxkun

Trader Rating: (0)
Akumaxkun is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've dealt with Logan numerous times and would love to do business with him again. He goes out of his way to make sure everything is ok. He'll give you good deals on certain items and even shipment is very fast.

A+++++++++

E-mail - [email protected]
AIM - xSilxEightyx
Akumaxkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2006, 02:09 PM   #62
suhster85
Zilvia Junkie

suhster85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just bought an HKB hub from Logan. Great price and great service. The fun thing about logan is that he can switch from being extremely professional sounding to very ghetto sounding at the drop of a hat!
Old 03-07-2006, 02:21 PM   #63
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Big Thumbs up for Logan... Just Ordered my new Buddy Club Seat and bride rail from him, and he hooked me up with an excellent price!
nsn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:57 PM   #64
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
locked my keys in my car and logan came to the rescue
i shall order more goods from ASPEC.
the best!
just got my KICS lugnuts from them
thinking 2 more TE37s....hehehehe
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 08:40 AM   #65
goldtl

goldtl is an unknown quantity at this point
Logan's great! he hooked me up with a great deal on wheels and lugnuts. fast shipping and great customer service! I will definitely be doing more business with him...
goldtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 08:51 AM   #66
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ASPEC GOOD!!
Old 03-21-2006, 05:10 PM   #67
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Logan is a guy that deserves mad respect,
there was a time where i needed some parts after i had gotten into an accident, and he was going to mail me the parts over night! just so that my broke ass can get back on the roadd again. Looking foward in the future in buying a catback and other parts from logan.
+1 for a helping friend.
+2 for great customer service.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:23 PM   #68
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Logan is the man, thanks for those awesome wheels.
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:46 PM   #69
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I ordered my WorksBell Rapfix Quick Release lock on Monday (3/20/06) and I received it TODAY! (3/22/06) 2 FRIGGIN DAYS!!! Fed-Ex even knew to deliver it when I had just got out of the shower too! OMG!

Haha, Logan is dope, but don't call his locks NRG, or he'll stab you. I'm still recovering.

Edit: almost forgot, he also sent me lanyards and stickers per request. My co-workers are gonna let hump Aspec.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:25 PM   #70
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Aspec for the WIN again.

I needed tires by a certain date and Logan showed up faster then I could get cash out of the atm. I thought he was going to shank me, but instead I got a nice smile and my tires.
Old 03-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #71
808DRFTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
808DRFTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
BIG Plus for Aspec and Logan. Great customer service and products way way on time. I was expecting my package to be here on friday but got it yesterday (3 days ahead of schedule). Will most def. do business again!
Old 03-30-2006, 02:48 PM   #72
El Rey

El Rey is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to El Rey
A Spec and Logan have their shit together. I bought two 5Zigen FN01's wheels from them. A day after I gave Logan my deposit he had the wheels. Most of the communication was done through IM with no problems. I plan on buying from A Spec again.

Gracia

"Yo soy El Rey"
El Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 03:32 PM   #73
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhster85
The fun thing about logan is that he can switch from being extremely professional sounding to very ghetto sounding at the drop of a hat!
Thank you for calling Aspec this is logan speaking how may I help you?

YOOOOOOOO WHATS UP DAWWWWWWG!

I love Logan. I miss doing business with him. One thin I like, is that he will be honest about pricing. He will also tell you where to go if he cannot beat a certain price.

We need more sellers like Logan
Old 04-10-2006, 06:57 AM   #74
ken
Zilvia Member

ken is an unknown quantity at this point
best business i have done.. evar, period. logan is more than willing to go out of his way to ensure you get the product you want. he didnt try to sell me anything i didnt need, and wouldnt let me over pay for anything. i feel bad because im always calling him for tech questions. huge thumbs up to aspec. thanks logan
ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #75
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I met Logan after going to Aspec with a friend and he seem like a pretty good guy. Then I bought a set of wheels from him and he was really cool about the payment plan and helping me out as far as the price goes. Bought a F and R tanabe sway bars from him and he hand delivered them to my house. (probably because he missed him, LOL) then bought a nardi wheel, FET Q/R, WB hub. Now the steering wheel set I had a problem putting it together (cuz' i'm an idiot) but Logan was nice enough to put together a set so that he could find out what the problem was, of course that same day I had already figured it out. (sorry dude, making you do extra work but I'm sure you don't mind.) All in all he's someone I know that I would buy from again and again. Plus when I feel depressed and sad I just call him and he cheers me up by kissing my ass. Thanks. "See... I told you fool" -Logan
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:18 PM   #76
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
LOGNA AND ASPEC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logan has the best customer service in the industry today, i have nopt delt with anyone as professional as him, i bought project Mu brake pads and a personal wheel/ hub package and i know i will buy more from him in the future. A++++++++++++++
ps. logan loves young jeezy hahaha,
Old 05-12-2006, 10:33 PM   #77
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
+1 for Logan and aspec. Hes always helpful when I bug him. I will definitely do business with them again. Shipping is always quick too. You know its fast when it comes before you even get a tracking number haha.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:47 PM   #78
suhster85
Zilvia Junkie

suhster85 is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought an HKB hub and Nardi wheel from logan. Great price and great service. They didn't have the particular wheels that I wanted in stock at the time that I wanted to purchase it, but he kept me up to date on exactly when they would recieve it.

Also, I didn't have a shift knob when I did my manual tranny swap, so Logan took the JDM Nismo one he had in his G20 and gave it to me free of charge.

Last edited by suhster85; 05-17-2006 at 05:45 PM..
suhster85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:56 AM   #79
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
fuck yes aspec ftmfw.
logans shit is mad exclusive.
and i dare you to find better pricing.

i cant even count how much shit ive got from this guy anymore. all i know is im not broke. the prices the guy throws out should be a crime.
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:36 AM   #80
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
This thread reminds me that i need ricer lug nuts and stickers of epic proportions.

Once agian, free "this is already at the top of the page" bump for logan. He rocks and is mother approved.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:06 PM   #81
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Great service and fast shipping! Thanks Logan. Will definately do business with you again!
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:16 AM   #82
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
Logan is the man..good sales man..knows what he's doing and knows what he's dealing wit...go aspec.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:57 PM   #83
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
once again.
cant stress enough how good customer service is.
had car trouble and here comes this mofo with a jack and tire iron and helped me fix that shit.

also made a large transaction the same day that went totally smooth.
i cant wait to give him more of my money.
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 05:39 AM   #84
40daws
Zilvia Member

40daws is an unknown quantity at this point
Bought 5zigen lugs from Logan. A+++Shipping and Service !
40daws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #85
Z3NK1

Z3NK1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Aspec FTW!

Logan was very helpful in the purchase of my wheels and catered to all my needs as customer living outside the US.

Will glady do business with Aspec again.
Z3NK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:26 PM   #86
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
ordered a WB hub and it was shipped in two days or so...very fast transaction and shipping...go to aspec for the best of the best parts...
Old 07-13-2006, 07:58 PM   #87
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Logan is koo, terrific service, but a lil crazy! Don't ever mention knockoff stuff to him! lol

Last edited by Kaizen.; 07-16-2006 at 10:47 PM..
Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:17 PM   #88
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
got some tires from logan, went out of his way to help make the drive shorter for me. great prices too. hes cool, and little on the sexy side
Old 07-15-2006, 12:34 PM   #89
midland300

midland300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Logan is the man.... hooked me with with a great price on a WB quick release kit, arc cam cover. A Spec is a good place to spend your money, and very fast shipping too
midland300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:49 PM   #90
dyswtric
Leaky Injector

dyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to dyswtric
logan is the man. always gets my tires the next day after i order them, so i can skip work and pick them up. puts up with my random part requests as well.

you must forgive him for driving KA