Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #211
240sxdb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
logan refused to get me 4 lug rims....for my own good

+1
240sxdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #212
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Logan's super cool , he hooked me up the part came with missing bolts and he got me a set for free + rep
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:26 PM   #213
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Logan hooked me up with a set of Muteki lug nuts a couple of weeks ago. It shipped real fast, and the price was among the lowest on the entire interwebz.

Plus I get to say I bought from Mr. Rogan-San.

It was win-win.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:48 AM   #214
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Awesome Awesome Awesome

these 3 words sums up Logan and Aspec!

He went out of his way to make sure it was the proper and correct fitting hub for my jzx90 and took measurements before he shipped it out. Super Duper AWESOME! Definately on the top of my list when i need parts!

Mats
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #215
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
thank you logan for hooking up the rims! came on a shipped on tuesday arrived on saturday from west coast to east coast!! just perfection...thanks man for the info. definitely coming back to you for more stuff.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #216
otaku64
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
otaku64 will become famous soon enoughotaku64 will become famous soon enoughotaku64 will become famous soon enoughotaku64 will become famous soon enoughotaku64 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
much easy
much fun
much love.

respect.

- sal
Old 01-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #217
lukebaumstark
Zilvia Member

Location: inland empire, land of the lifted trucks, rancho cucamonga
Trader Rating: (6)
lukebaumstark is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
super helpful and knowledgeable on everything under the sun, super easy and great deals, logans the man
lukebaumstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #218
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
I know vendors aren't supposed to post in their own reviews thread, but just want to extend a thank you to all those that have supported thoughout my time here at A Spec

I read through these reviews and it brings back a lot of memories and great customers who I owe everything to

Today's my last day so I wanted to just leave my mark, and please continue to show love to A Spec as much as you've shown me in the past

- "A Spec Logan"

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:55 AM   #219
S14-vietusmc
Zilvia Member

S14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to S14-vietusmc
Just bought some stuff from Tuan, bothered him during his lunch break and didnt seem to mind. Went to the warehouse, picked out what i wanted, paid, real helpful. Will be buying more stuff.
S14-vietusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #220
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Ive spent thousands of dollars with Logan in the past. Hes always going out of his way to help me out. Hopefully Tuan will hook me up like Logan did hah.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #221
rajcat
Leaky Injector

rajcat is an unknown quantity at this point
True Proffessional!!

been tryin for 3days to leave a big +1 positive feedback, but Zilvia keeps hatin on links n telling me deal URL is invalid, but i gotta let everyone know how awesome ASpec is, sooo im postin it here! +++1!

Just Got my Project Kics R40 LugNuts, and ive never seen anything sealed up sooo dang well!! NEW NEW NEW!! came in the NEW Box of lugs, sealed in a bag, wrapped in bubble wrap, and put in a sturdy lil cardboard box that was perfectly sized!!!
a TRUE PRO!!

Even gave me a discount after Hefty Communication (i ask a ton of questions, sorry lol). i wish every Zilvia seller was like this...
Id Definently Buy from A-Spec, Again!!! A-Spec Products and A-Spec Service fo-sho!

Big Thanx from Raj
Old 01-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #222
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
+1 for tuan, logan may have gone, but the service hasn't
got some lugs and steering wheel stuff from tuan and everything is just as impressive
highly recommend aspec to anyone wanting to do business with
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #223
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
Great Company! Tuan is a nice guy! Kept me informed about the status of my package. Thank you!
noequalibrium is offline   Reply With Quote