Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2020, 08:35 AM   #1
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
The 'edibles' thread.

So, I figure right off the bat that this is the safest place for this.

DISCLOSURE: I am not an avid smoker. I don't smoke weed every day, hotbox with the boys, know everything there is to know about rolling blunts and smoking out of glass. I actually dislike smoking weed altogether. I don't like coughing [yes, there are weird glass pieces with ice and all sorts of shit to avoid this but I'm not that interested] and smells associated with it. I don't want my home to smell like I'm a South American drug lord of some kind.

BACKGROUND: I have some deployment-related injuries. I've been in close proximity to IED's that went off a few times that gave me TBI, I've been shot in the leg and my career move overseas was a sniper for a fireteam that didn't play by the standard rules. Take that as you'd like. With these injuries, I've tried plenty of medication combinations and alternative methods to deal with the pain, sleeping issues and triggered panic attacks. Some have worked but with a heavy cost of motorskills or mental capacity or motivation or whatever. Long story short, the pros were heavily outweighed by the cons. So, I looked for something different. While cannabis is something that isn't new to the world of pain management, I wanted something a little different. I didn't want the uselessness of some strains but wanted to harvest specific properties. This is where I educated myself heavily.

REASON FOR THREAD: Recently, I've been cooking with cannabis. I've been pulling the THC/CBD/etc. from the flower after decarboxylation by fusing it into butter or other oil-based foods that have the properties to pull and sustain the chemical properties. I like to bake with it because it's not as hard on cooking off the chemicals. Or, I use the fused butter for a steak topping or adding into mashed potatoes or something. This is how the idea started.

I am NOT an expert by any means so if I state something wrong, feel free to come fact check me. I have been doing this for a few months and I definitely don't know everything there is to know but I hope this thread will allow people to open their minds to something that really does work. It's a shame it has such a negative stigma attached but I can see why when high school kids are smoking blunts and becoming useless pieces of shit in their parents basement.

I would like to use this thread for people utilizing different methods of carbox'ing flowers, using edibles in recipes or how they're pulling oils from flowers and such. Making candy? Making cannabutter? It belongs here! Anything related to edibles can be left here. Don't be shy to tell us what you're doing and how you're doing it.

NOTE: For the sake of legalities, please do not disclose your exact location unless your state is cool with cannabis. While posting your exact location is probably not smart to begin with, try to be extra vigilant.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links